Shastri Sisters

need an answer

iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hi guysHug
i have a question jo mujhe bhot pareshan kar raha h ,

agar astha mms nahi banati to neil kese dev se badla leta ?????ye mumma's boy me itna dimag nahi h , kiss kara fir age kya karta ...???? , ok chalo mom ka badla le raha tha lakin asa kon sa badla le raha tha jo use dev ko kiss karna padha  ,???tottlay confused ...Confusedthis question is realy eatting my head

mene ye question ek post me pucha tha but i didnt get the answer ,i hope this time i get the answer

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0_habiba_VJholicshrividhyaawidaDivineluster

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:50am | IP Logged
iqra mere paas ek hi ans hai Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

herapanna_habiba_iqrakawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
thank u for this post iqru!!!LOL i have my set of doubts too so i am posting here
1. neil tld he is taking badla for his mom! because she was hurt due to ANURAJ MARRIAGE toh rightfully neil must take revenge from anu ryt??Confused but he respects his bhabhi so muchShocked
2. exactly if aastha wouldnt have done the vid then uska badla pura kaisa hota??Shocked
3. if neil had told he is taking revenge for what dev had done long back i can accept to what he did but these bahana is so baselessDead

sorry iqru i have no answer for ur questionsDisapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

herapannahanii_0_habiba_iqrakawidaDivineluster

iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

thank u for this post iqru!!!LOL i have my set of doubts too so i am posting here
1. neil tld he is taking badla for his mom! because she was hurt due to ANURAJ MARRIAGE toh rightfully neil must take revenge from anu ryt??Confused but he respects his bhabhi so muchShocked
2. exactly if aastha wouldnt have done the vid then uska badla pura kaisa hota??Shocked
3. if neil had told he is taking revenge for what dev had done long back i can accept to what he did but these bahana is so baselessDead

ya ekdum sahi i know tumhare paas answer nahi hoga last time pucha tha to ...yaad h nation wants answerLOLLOLLOLLOL

hanii_0_habiba_shrividhyaawida

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Totally agree with Shri!  We have lawful questions!!  And NEED answers from Cvs!! LOL

I'm sure CVs aren't able to fulfill our demand Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0shrividhyaawida

shreepatil. IF-Rockerz
shreepatil.
shreepatil.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
nice post iqrak. neil, devyani ko apane pyar mai pass kar badme chodane hi wala tha. jaise dev ne first time reject kiya tha na waise. aur bich mai hi astha ne o mms banaya. to neil ne us mms ka istamal kya. aur dev ko chod diya or revenge liya. agar ashta o mms nahi banati to abhi o dev ko dil se hi hurt karne wala tha. i hope u got ur ans.

fari2608namrmaliqrakawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Well Iqra. 
I didn't understand your post first..but after reading Shri's answer I think I understood. 

You want to know if Aastha didn't make that mms how could Niel take revenge of Devyani?

I think the answer is : he will return to plan no.1 ..his revenge is dumping her after she becomes madly in love with him..which will break her..maybe he was planning to spend many moments with her..and spoile her image before he tells her that he has no interest in her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fari2608namrmaliqrakhanii_0shreepatil.

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
i really dont know k what on earth is neil exactly upto???? but the outcome of all of it is k woh ek coward momma's boy haiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0awida

Go to top