India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BOMBAY VELVET Updates #3 (Page 23)

Rupalov Senior Member
Rupalov
Rupalov

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
This interview is from 2 years back, no? Why is it getting published now or posted in this topic?

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
still no reviews??
i wanna stay postive, but aakhir kabh takk.

even taran is hush hush.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khambatta

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupalov

This interview is from 2 years back, no? Why is it getting published now or posted in this topic?

Because they just released it..I saw it on my twitter timeline so i posted it here assuming it has stuff about BV too cos the tweet says this IV was taken when he was preparing for BV LOL

hedwig_fawkes

Rupalov Senior Member
Rupalov
Rupalov

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Because they just released it..I saw it on my twitter timeline so i posted it here assuming it has stuff about BV too cos the tweet says this IV was taken when he was preparing for BV LOL

LOL.. This interview was taken before the release of YJHD and also published at that time. I remember reading it.. that Segway quote and all. They are just rehashing it as a new interview. Such lazy journos.

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged

LOL.. This interview was taken before the release of YJHD and also published at that time. I remember reading it.. that Segway quote and all. They are just rehashing it as a new interview. Such lazy journos.

Ah i had no idea..I don have patience to read through long IVs..Am pretty sure i skipped it back then like i have skipped it now so am clueless as to when it was released LOL  I saw it on the timeline & loved the RK pics they used in the article so posted it here..Looks like NC has found gossip & hidden meanings in this IV as well LOL

Rupalov

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Originally posted by Piyatrix

Anushka: what is LBW?
Ranbir: lady before wedding.
Rofl

From CNN-IBN chat?

Yea

Scorpio_Velvet

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B-TEX

When he was in college, he would derive great pleasure in violating his 1.30 a.m. curfew. "I came home by midnight, waited for everyone to go to bed, then snuck out." His girlfriends often stay over despite his folks living on the floor below. "I don't take them for breakfast with my parents. But I'm sure they know who stayed over," he says.

So, Rishi meant this by ABCD comment. 

I skimmed through the IV after reading your post & found these two bits the most interesting-

I like conflict-someone who challenges me, someone who I can look up to, someone who can keep me in check. Love has to be extraordinary, otherwise there's no point in it. I just haven't met anyone who's made me feel that way.

Ranbir is a typical casanova..Likes the chase but loses interest the moment the girl reciprocates LOL

And this- I always knew Dad loved my mother. He is still deeply possessive about her. They would have long arguments and passionate reconciliations. But he always held the upper hand in the house. He was the dominant force, and the rest of us had to cower." It was only when Ranbir returned from college did he noticed the dynamic had changed. His mother had become assertive. "She now had a point of view and got her way," he says.

Its almost like he had to add that bit about his dad loving his mom to sound politically correct..Rishi does look like an MCP who loves to dominate LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkesilovecrepesG..OAT

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

still no reviews??
i wanna stay postive, but aakhir kabh takk.
even taran is hush hush.

I know right. No reviews at all, wonder if some critics found it really terrible or something. Things look very fishy to me. LOL Anyway, do din baad pata chal hi jaayega. LOL

Khambatta

Go to top