Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BOMBAY VELVET Updates #3 (Page 12)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by princessunara

I am a complete Bittu-Shruti shipper! I mean I watch that movie at least once in a couple of months and I never get enough of them! lol still i kinda feel this is better just seeing the off screen n the bits n pieces so far! On screen it may not be better, but equally good but different..

Anyway lol ya will wait till it comes..  lol will u be mad if I say that at least in still images Kat looks the next best with RK to me! LOL (not when moving that requires acting)

@ bold- Oh i cant stand Ran-Kat together LOL  Leaving my bias aside, i genuinely think Katrina has more chemistry with Akshay & Salman ( esp. in ETT)..I cant thank Katrina enough for rejecting Barfi LOL

lol I know u hate them together! LOL But I love all the stills, specially from APKGK.. LOL
hehe I cannot stand Salman and Akshay on screen! so the last movies of theirs i have watched r, Jaan-e-man and Patiala house, the latter incidentally is the only Anu movie I hate! So lol I cannot give an opinion on Kat being with either of them! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

lol I know u hate them together! LOL But I love all the stills, specially from APKGK.. LOL
hehe I cannot stand Salman and Akshay on screen! so the last movies of theirs i have watched r, Jaan-e-man and Patiala house, the latter incidentally is the only Anu movie I hate! So lol I cannot give an opinion on Kat being with either of them! LOL

APKGK is such an annoying film..Makes me wonder how it made money while a really good film like Rocket Singh flopped LOL  Oh more than Salman ( i only liked them in ETT that too the songs esp. Saiyaara), i think Akki & Katrina were sizzling on screen..Thats by far her best pairing till date..With Ranbir though, i only time i liked them was in Tu jaane na & probably Bheegi si Bhaagi si ( again because i love that song) LOL But to be fair to Kat, PC-Ranbir are worse than Ran-Kat in terms of chemistry LOL

_Darling_

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
This thread is also running like bullet train. LOL
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

APKGK is such an annoying film..Makes me wonder how it made money while a really good film like Rocket Singh flopped LOL  Oh more than Salman ( i only liked them in ETT that too the songs esp. Saiyaara), i think Akki & Katrina were sizzling on screen..Thats by far her best pairing till date..With Ranbir though, i only time i liked them was in Tu jaane na & probably Bheegi si Bhaagi si ( again because i love that song) LOL But to be fair to Kat, PC-Ranbir are worse than Ran-Kat in terms of chemistry LOL

lol.. I know Kat cannot act, but I still like seeing them together as long as lots of acting is not needed!LOL
As for making money! I am also guilty haha I actually watched APKGK in theater and the other one downloaded! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollymirchirogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

lol.. I know Kat cannot act, but I still like seeing them together as long as lots of acting is not needed!LOL
As for making money! I am also guilty haha I actually watched APKGK in theater and the other one downloaded! LOL

Oh the film was a good one time watch..Its just that i don like Rajkumar Santoshi films in general..Apart from Andaz Apna Apna of courseLOL

princessunara

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I dont like Ranbir and Kat together too. Watched APKGK on fast forward.LOL Its Ranbir's weakest performance. Thats why I gave up on JJ among other reasons.
Ranbir's best on-screen chemistry was with PC- Ilena (Barfi) and Konkena(WUS).
Lets see where Anushka ranks.

Kat's best was Salman( ETT) and Akshay(Cant remember the names but there were a couple of movies). But I think that is all set to change with Fitoor. She and Adi look amazing together and the script is good too which helps immensely imo.

Edited by -Arsal- - 11 May 2015 at 2:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hollymirchirogerrocks

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Saw three trailers yest in the theater, BV, TWM2, and DDD... Except for Kangana's TNW2 none looked promising or got a decent response from the crowd...
And they are all releasing around the same time... Almost...

nonam

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
3 minutes ago

Ranbir Kapoor makes vada pav for Anushka Sharma! #BombayVelvet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HollymirchiScorpio_VelvetSerendipity.._Darling_Sharif.Badmaash

Go to top