rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

@Roger - Its a tragedy as u wished.. don't ask me how, I got my own surprise spoiled lol.. will tell just this much..

Yay 🥳  Now am pretty sure i'l like the film unless things go horribly wrong 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Excited! 😃
Anyone knows what's the budget of this movie? 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

After 1 hour of struggling, i finally got my tickets booked for Friday matinee show 😃😆  My friend hates Ranbir so i had to beg & grovel & literally pay for the tickets so she can come along..She'l probably kill me if the film is bad 😆  Anyways, really really excited..Am so desperate to watch this film that i went ahead & booked the tickets though only the front row seats were available 😆

Last line - that is awesome news isn't it?prebooked!!⭐️

Anyway damn I am going for 2nd show on Friday mid day! I am yet to book and thought I would get it at the counter.. but now I better book it ahead! Thanks for the warning! I am out on a trip whole weekend and I have no intention to wait till next week to watch! I will book this tonight!
n ditto haha I am dragging my best friend too! And i literally had to beg, threaten and grovel again to make her take half a day off work to come with me! she likes both Ranushka but not enough to take leave from work if it wasn't for me 😆 And she also told me - 'it better be good!!' 🤣
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Darling_

Excited! 😃

Anyone knows what's the budget of this movie? 

80 crores for production (they confirmed it in the press conference). assuming its 20 crore for marketing and promotions.. would make it abt 100-105 crores..
[QUOTE=Sharif.Badmaash]3 Days

[/QUO
TE]

❤️

80 crores for production (they confirmed it in the press conference). assuming its 20 crore for marketing and promotions.. would make it abt 100-105 crores..

The movie should easily cross 100-105 as it has big stars, but i am not sure with the way movies are making less. But let's see. Hopefully, it will be good as crossing 100-105 should be easy with having such stars if people are willing to come. 
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Darling_

The movie should easily cross 100-105 as it has big stars, but i am not sure with the way movies are making less. But let's see. Hopefully, it will be good as crossing 100-105 should be easy with having such stars if people are willing to come. 

If the story is actually very good.. and is fast paced and engaging there is nothing that will stop BV from crossing 100 crores. cz the negativity is only in the industry.. I doubt common folks even knew or cared abt that!
They have everything going for it for now from 2 A listers who act well to everything else.. I really don't care for critical acclaim that much right now compared to good BO numbers!
rogerrocks thumbnail

Last line - that is awesome news isn't it?prebooked!!⭐️

Anyway damn I am going for 2nd show on Friday mid day! I am yet to book and thought I would get it at the counter.. but now I better book it ahead! Thanks for the warning! I am out on a trip whole weekend and I have no intention to wait till next week to watch! I will book this tonight!
n ditto haha I am dragging my best friend too! And i literally had to beg, threaten and grovel again to make her take half a day off work to come with me! she likes both Ranushka but not enough to take leave from work if it wasn't for me 😆 And she also told me - 'it better be good!!' 🤣

Yeah but watching films from the front row is such a pain..Am pretty sure am gonna return with a neck sprain..It better be good 😳😆
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail

@Roger - Its a tragedy as u wished.. don't ask me how, I got my own surprise spoiled lol.. will tell just this much..

Good. now one thing is for sure i'll love the climax.
rogerrocks thumbnail
ABP News @abpnewstv  

WATCH LIVE: @AnushkaSharma and Ranbir Kapoor in ABP Newsroom