Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Jugni-Udi

Kalki was awesome.But she will most likely to get critics nomination. Kangy and Vidya are having strong performance..So far good year for actresses it seems 

I feel Vidya's performance is over hyped. Lets see if she goes Kahaani way or Ghanchakkar way. As for Kangana, higher chances for her if TWMR clicks with audiences as well. Kalki was good but since MWAS flopped, she is more likely to get Critics which is unfair in a way. Deepika in PIKU was mindblowing too, she was all natural and her DD has improved as well. Anu was okay in NH10 but I think she is going to score in BV. Then there is also PC. Indeed, the year as always a good year for the actresses. To be honest for the past few years, actress performances are much better than their male counterparts. Makes me feel proud. This year has good competition after sometime though. Shahid, SRK, Ranbir, Ranveer and Varun. I may be surprised. Its an exciting year for BW indeed!!
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Coldplaying

Deepika in Piku any f**king day. Best female performance of the year so far...

Was she that good? I'm reading a lot of good reviews for her even by people who don't like her. I just hope its not another Cocktail. Everyone praised it so much that when I watched it, I didn't even like her performance there. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Ohhh! That's a hard one. Anu's role was multi-faceted. But Piku is like a nice slice of life, good feel movie. I loved the chemsitry between Big B and Deepika.
Deepika has grown so much as actress. I def think she's going to sweep all the awards though.
briahna thumbnail
oh mann this one is tough one.

i absolutely loved both performances.
i really thought anu gonna be tough to beat but hey gotta give it to dips for coming back with an ace performance.

dips might edge anu ...piku will be more popular than anu in NH10.
kudos to both girls.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kalki may win critical ones for margaritas
For popular dp vs anuy vs kangu ..not sure about vidya! Looks like a daily soap

DDD doesn't look like a great performance by PC
Bajirao may score in supporting actress category
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DPad in Piku,.. going by trailers
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From the younger lot it's always anushka that gets pitched against DP eventhough theres sonam, Jackie and so many others. That says alot in itself.

Piku is more of a feel good film while NH10 makes you feel scared, so Piku already scores over it. DP is definitely getting rave reviews and she cud surely win all the awards. But that doesnt take away the fact that Nh10 was a brave attempt especially since Anushka produced it too and there were no other big stars in it.

There can only be one winner at the awards but im prity sure this year there are gonna be lots of female stand out performances.