India-Forums

I can't believe Prabha called Rithi out during her haldi ceremony... (Page 2)

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buzzy.reenaholi

that check up thing was really annoying
c'mon they r reacting 2 much on riti's age.
actually the whole poddar family belongs 2 stone age LOL

That they doLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Don't get me wrong, it's just for my own piece of mind????

What the hell?AngryCensored  Did I misunderstand Friday's episode or is she going to get her future DIL tested to make sure her biological clock hasn't expired at the measly age of 27????ShockedDead   What freakin' century is this family living in Silly

Has Prabha never been 27? Wacko

I think she directly bypassed 20 and hit 40, that's why she is not aware of basic biology.LOL

No one has given the right to humiliate Reeti like this. Madam needs to stop thinking her Vibhor is being tortured. Dead

She will only get worse though. Wait for it. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angeldavil_007-CrazyNiru-sree.gattuParm.

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

What the hell?AngryCensored Did I misunderstand Friday's episode or is she going to get her future DIL tested to make sure her biological clock hasn't expired atkin' century is this family living in Silly

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

I think she directly bypassed 20 and hit 40, that's why she is not aware of basic biology.LOL

No one has given the right to humiliate Reeti like this. Madam needs to stop thinking her Vibhor is being tortured. Dead

She will only get worse though. Wait for it. LOL</font>
actually u r right.after playing 20-25 yrs old girl, she is playing 40-45 yrs old mom LOL
Jokes apart, 1st i found P's concern normal but this checkup and hair thing Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuParm.clarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buzzy.reenaholi

What the hell?AngryCensored Did I misunderstand Friday's episode or is she going to get her future DIL tested to make sure her biological clock hasn't expired atkin' century is this family living in Silly

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

She will only get worse though. Wait for it. LOL</font>
actually u r right.after playing 20-25 yrs old girl, she is playing 40-45 yrs old mom LOL
Jokes apart, 1st i found P's concern normal but this checkup and hair thing Censored

Hahha, you are right. The actress should do younger characters. Mom of a 20 year old doesn't suit her.

Yup, I think she will become even more finicky after Reeti enters the Poddar house. Kajal will definitely succeed in manipulating her. She is very possessive of Vibhor and doesn't like Reeti, so I foresee more problems. Vibhor will probably end up defending Reeti even though he doesn't want to and Prabha will go up in flames.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuParm.

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Just caught up with the past 3 episodes...and was shocked at Prabha's  disgusting nature. On one hand Poddar family respects women in their household and here this female gets a lady's fertility rate...sickening Dead... hypocrites. At least Bilasi doesn't show such double standards...he is just plain irritating at times. And what's wrong with Reethi...she agreed to it without any fuss as though she was attending some puja in a temple or so. If educated girls are shown to accept things without questioning or explaining the irrelevance of such things...then TV as a medium remains as mere entertainment for the sake of TRP's with no moral commitment.
Prabha's mom-in-law appears to be more broad minded than the others in her family. Let's see how Prabha changes...from the looks of it, it might take a while Unhappy

After all this cribbing...need to say one more thing...Reethi looks gorgeous in her costumes. No idea who does her make-up and in-charge of costumes...but need to tell them they are too good at it. It suits her character and personality...Thumbs Up. They don't look cheap or gaudy...but lovely colors and texture. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angeldavil_007sree.gattuParm.clarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elita

Just caught up with the past 3 episodes...and was shocked at Prabha's  disgusting nature. On one hand Poddar family respects women in their household and here this female gets a lady's fertility rate...sickening Dead... hypocrites. At least Bilasi doesn't show such double standards...he is just plain irritating at times. And what's wrong with Reethi...she agreed to it without any fuss as though she was attending some puja in a temple or so. If educated girls are shown to accept things without questioning or explaining the irrelevance of such things...then TV as a medium remains as mere entertainment for the sake of TRP's with no moral commitment.
Prabha's mom-in-law appears to be more broad minded than the others in her family. Let's see how Prabha changes...from the looks of it, it might take a while Unhappy

After all this cribbing...need to say one more thing...Reethi looks gorgeous in her costumes. No idea who does her make-up and in-charge of costumes...but need to tell them they are too good at it. It suits her character and personality...Thumbs Up. They don't look cheap or gaudy...but lovely colors and texture. 

Eli, seems like you haven't learned your lesson from SSEL. LOL Please do not expect Reeti to fight for her self-respect. It's not gonna happen. Also, it's quite clear from Reeti's characterisation that she's not exactly like a firebrand. We can expect some silent rebellion from her but nothing more.  She will have her moments, but they will be far and few in between. The summar of the show says that it is about how Reeti wins the Poddars and Vibhor over. So, there won't be any rebellion, unfortunately. 

Don't expect that. You will just set yourself up for disappointment.

Edited by clarity - 13 May 2015 at 3:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuParm.

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Eli, seems like you haven't learned your lesson from SSEL. LOL Please do not expect Reeti to fight for her self-respect. It's not gonna happen. Also, it's quite clear from Reeti's characterisation that she's not exactly like a firebrand. We can expect some silent rebellion from her but nothing more.  She will have her moments, but they will be far and few in between. The summar of the show says that it is about how Reeti wins the Poddars and Vibhor over. So, there won't be any rebellion, unfortunately. 

Don't expect that. You will just set yourself up for disappointment.

Disapprove Unhappy CryCry Don't remind me of SSEL Apu...it's become a mockery of a show and women in particular. These days am hating Prats and Su more than snaky or dadi. 

I started watching this show with no expectations...but with time it starts to creep in Confused. Su and Reethi are two different women...hope she doesn't turn into a doormat trying win their approval. I hate to see women slave and beg to win someone's love and appreciation...they can work hard but not toil like a slave all day...looks like medieval ages. When will our TV industry creatives grow...??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viji2111sree.gattuclarity

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Disapprove Unhappy CryCry Don't remind me of SSEL Apu...it's become a mockery of a show and women in particular. These days am hating Prats and Su more than snaky or dadi. 

I started watching this show with no expectations...but with time it starts to creep in Confused. Su and Reethi are two different women...hope she doesn't turn into a doormat trying win their approval. I hate to see women slave and beg to win someone's love and appreciation...they can work hard but not toil like a slave all day...looks like medieval ages. When will our TV industry creatives grow...??

I Kkow. Expectations seem to be an integral part of human nature. Anyway, let's hope Reeti is not brought down to Suhani's level. She won't. At least we won't be shocked unlike how we totally got blindsided by Suhani's transformation, hehe.Wink I think Reeti will be Captain Cool. 

The TV CVs will not grow up unless the audience does. The audience is stuck on watching regressive shows like SNS and SSEL. Have you seen SSEL's TRPs? They are seriously liking it.Sleepy Whenever the CVs try something different, it doesn't work.

Edited by clarity - 13 May 2015 at 3:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Badi Devrani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index