Epic Channel

Dharamkshetra discussion thread 2 - Page 12

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't think Lord Parshuram would love to teach Karna if he came to know that Karna had come to get brahmastra only and that too to kill someone without reason. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful episode on Ved Vyaas. I liked his replies to Duri

His answer to Bhim was the best: jo manushya apne hriday ki sunta hai wo mand-buddhi nahi hota, wo pavitra hota hai😳 tum kartavyaparayanta ki pratima ho😳

btw what is the name of the actress who plays Draupadi?
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, so much talk in a day! Pages have doubled. Will reply after finishing reading all.

Meanwhile, couldn't watch the Vidur episode completely. Will be missing today's repeats of Ved Vyas episode too. Hope to catch this weekend. These are the times I wish they were available online.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tomorrow is the last epi also.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So Keshav is a 2 day event? Don't forget to post updates!
mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excited for lord krishna trial... i hope panchali comes to her sakha's defence if needed.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In these times we need Keshav. I have to admit with a huge amount of frustration that my set box is apparently a moron and moreover, it is displaying its skills now by disabling the sound of ONLY Epic Channel. I would LOVE to smash my TV for no reason other than anger, but I am controlling and requesting you all to please update with DETAILS. I cant miss a second of the Keshav episode moreover I am sitting at home 😭

KEY POINT- UPDATE!!!!!!!
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I MISSED IT AND I AM EXTREAMLY ANGRY FOR IT!!!!! AAARGH!!! 😡 Edited by Arijit007 - 8 years ago
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arijit007

I MISSED IT AND I AM EXTREAMLY ANGRY FOR IT!!!!! AAARGH!!! 😡

Keshav called for and conducted his own trial and then bowled a googly to Justice Chitragupta asking him to pronounce the judgement😛.

As I understood in the show the googly from the CVs to the audience was that Dushy knew that Krishna was there during the VH. (Now if I understood that wrongly then it was a googly only to me).
Edited by ThePirateKing - 8 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 I thought the Karna episode was the worst. This one managed to do the impossible😆