Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

~Tere liye~ A sandhir FF ||Thread 1 complete|| (Page 14)

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
awesome update.
So Sanyu is with Vardhan and Niharika.
I am eager to know what happened in the past.
now she is going to Roorkee, where she have so many memories.
I hope Karan will participate in the competition and Randhir and Sanyu will come face to face after so long.


newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Joined: 14 July 2014
Posts: 14384

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Aa gyi yaad tuje update krne ki
Chal iss bar kuch nhi khungi

After all the update is dedicated to me
Awww that's really sweet of u yr
A big wala hug
Love u yr


Now coming to the update
Do I need to tell u that it was perfect
Moi toh sachi fan ho gyi
I'm so addicted to the story
Its getting very intrstng with each update


Vd and niharika and their cute fights
Both r concerned for their gudia
Their povs r different bt motive is same gudia ki happiness

Vd was so happy to talk to her
He cares for her so much

Niharika is so worried she don't want gudia to suffer more



Awww I liked the father daughter bond
She knows how to handle vd


I think vd is planning to unite sandhir
Bcz he knows their happiness lies with each other

And now he got a perfect plan through the competition



At last ek suspense khula
So the girl is none other then sanyu

I'm eager to know abut what memories sanyu was talking
Who was that guy in the end
Aaarrrggghhh tu r tere cliffhanger


Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling

Edited by newmoon18 - 06 July 2015 at 3:38am
Sanj24 Senior Member
Sanj24
Sanj24

Joined: 01 April 2015
Posts: 659

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
woow.. amazing update..
so that girl is sanyukta...

wht the hell???
another cliffhanger... Angry Angry

koi baat nahi..
update soon...
loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Joined: 16 April 2015
Posts: 38799

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

awesome update.
So Sanyu is with Vardhan and Niharika.
I am eager to know what happened in the past.
now she is going to Roorkee, where she have so many memories.
I hope Karan will participate in the competition and Randhir and Sanyu will come face to face after so long.



Thanks for reading.Embarrassed
loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Joined: 16 April 2015
Posts: 38799

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Aa gyi yaad tuje update krne ki
Chal iss bar kuch nhi khungi


After all the update is dedicated to me
Awww that's really sweet of u yr
A big wala hug
Love u yr


Now coming to the update
Do I need to tell u that it was perfect
Moi toh sachi fan ho gyi
I'm so addicted to the story
Its getting very intrstng with each update


Vd and niharika and their cute fights
Both r concerned for their gudia
Their povs r different bt motive is same gudia ki happiness

Vd was so happy to talk to her
He cares for her so much

Niharika is so worried she don't want gudia to suffer more



Awww I liked the father daughter bond
She knows how to handle vd


I think vd is planning to unite sandhir
Bcz he knows their happiness lies with each other

And now he got a perfect plan through the competition



At last ek suspense khula
So the girl is none other then sanyu

I'm eager to know abut what memories sanyu was talking
Who was that guy in the end
Aaarrrggghhh tu r tere cliffhanger


Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling

Thanks...Embarrassed

Bold...
Ek toh itni jaldi update diya upar se...Sleepy
koi nhi...acha hain u r not angry...LOL
hug...Hug

And about the cliffy...ROFL
that's my fav part...LOL
loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Joined: 16 April 2015
Posts: 38799

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanj24

woow.. amazing update..
so that girl is sanyukta...

wht the hell???
another cliffhanger... Angry Angry

koi baat nahi..
update soon...

Thanks..Embarrassed
anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Joined: 07 September 2012
Posts: 17135

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
awesome update
finally sanyu ka entry hogayi
now eagarly waiting for sandhir meeting
thanx for pm
continue asap :))
loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Joined: 16 April 2015
Posts: 38799

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_anya

awesome update
finally sanyu ka entry hogayi
now eagarly waiting for sandhir meeting
thanx for pm
continue asap :))

Thanks anu...Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Parsh Wid Sandhir ;) ...And Sandhir proposal soon :D

Author: shivika838   Replies: 4   Views: 1434

shivika838 4 1434 25 October 2015 at 12:09pm by lolita1997
Sandhir Sandhir!!!

Author: Lunalovegood   Replies: 7   Views: 1188

Lunalovegood 7 1188 10 August 2015 at 12:03pm by a2zahid
||Sandhir & Engage Deo||~Sandhir 8th December scene~

2 3 4 5

Author: Wrackspurt   Replies: 36   Views: 8027

Wrackspurt 36 8027 03 August 2015 at 3:55am by Wrackspurt
Sandhir Songs....Sandhir Songs's List till the date's :D

2 3

Author: .Sandhir   Replies: 21   Views: 3388

.Sandhir 21 3388 08 July 2015 at 11:03pm by .Sandhir
Sandhir FF- Sandhir in a jungle *part 6 updated* page 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: TheSilentBang   Replies: 97   Views: 107169

TheSilentBang 97 107169 03 May 2015 at 2:36am by Muku007

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index