lvd karan and randhir's bonding..
update soon...
Posted: 8 years ago
awsm update..
lvd karan and randhir's bonding..
update soon...
Hey guys I am back.

I know everyone here is waiting for Sanyukta's entry in the FF. She'll come soon, maybe in the next chapter 😊. I have something in mind. Please be patient. Thanks!

Hope you guys like it. Please do like and comment.

Happy reading...😳

Chapter 3

Karan came out of his room after 10 minutes and went to the kitchen.

"Kaka mein ja raha hu. 1 gante mein wapas aa jaunga." Karan said to ramu kaka.

"Magar baba bata toh di jiye kaha ja rahe hai aap." Kaka asked out of concern. 

"Aaj tak nahi bataya toh aaj kaise bata du kaka. And don't worry, main driver uncle ke saath ja raha hu aur phir dad ne 2 bade bade bodyguards bhi toh chod rakhe hai mere piche. Acha I am getting late now. Bye." Karan said and ran out of the kitchen. 
He straight away went to the parking lot where the driver and Randhir's two private bodyguards where waiting for him. He went to the car and sat in the front seat. He never liked to sit behind as he never considered anyone below or above him. For him, like his dad, everyone was equal.

The car started to move towards its destination. 

Here, someone smiled looking at Karan's antics.

He used to hide behind the cars on Saturday to look after his son safety. Though he knew he will be fine but then also he always waited for Karan to leave and then he used to leave for his work. 

Yes he knew that Karan always goes out on Saturday at 11 in morning. He got to knew about it a month ago. 

Flashback:-

Karan as usual was out for his secret work on Saturday. Randhir came back home to take some important file which he has forgotten at home.

"Kaka please meri study table par ek green file rakhi hai. Please bring it. Tab tak main champ se mil leta hu." Randhir said while moving towards the playing area.

"Magar Randhir baba, chote baba toh ghar par nahi hai." Kaka told a little scared.

Kaka knew that the consequences will not be good once if Randhir got to know about Karan's absence. He earlier has warned Karan about the same but he very casually told that he will handle the situation on his own.

Randhir anger by now was on cloud nine. How can kaka let him go alone. Though he was free to go anywhere but he was a mere kid of 6. Randhir can handle everything but if anything happens to his champ, he himself didn't knew what he will do.

Sensing Randhir's anger kaka spoke, "Baba tension maat lo. Chote baba driver ke saath gaye hain. Maine hamesha kehta tha unse ki Randhir baba ko bata do magar woh mana kar dete. Kehte ki woh khudh apko batyenge."

"Kab tak wapas aayega Karan." Randhir asked angrily. 

Kaka was shocked listening Randhir calling Karan by his name. He never called him by his name until he is really very angry with him and today he was definitely very angry.

"12 baje tak." Kaka answered his question.

"Okay. And don't tell him I am at home when he comes back." Randhir said and walked towards his room.

Exactly at 12 Karan came back home. He entered only to find Randhir siting on the sofa in the hall.

Karan got really scared. He knew that today he will not be spared. He didn't wanted Randhir to know about it like this. Karan went and stood beside Randhir with his head hung low, all ready for his punishment. 

Getting no response from Randhir, he looked up only to see Randhir's red eyes. He knew Randhir and red eyes means a big problem. 

"Dad I...I ca...can exp...explain." Karan said stammering and took a step further towards Randhir. 

Randhir gave a 'care to explain' look to his son. Karan gulped.

"Ac...actually...I...went...to..." Karan started but was cut off by Randhir.

"I am not asking where you went. Tell me why didn't you told me about it before." Randhir spoke looking straight into his eyes. 

Randhir trusted his son more than himself. He knew Karan can never do anything wrong. He was free to go anywhere. But the thing he got angry with was, he was unware of this fact and he wanted a reasonable explanation for it. 

"Woh...woh...I thought that you will not allow me." Karan spoke hesitantly. 

Randhir looked angrily at Karan and spoke,  "I never stop you from doing anything. You are free to go anywhere but I didn't knew that you think about me like this."

He silently stood up and went to his room without even sparing a look at him. He was hurt with Karan's words. He will not allow him to go. Why would he do so. 

Karan felt guilty for hurting his dad. He silently went to his dad's room. He tip toed inside his room only to find his dad staring particularly at nothing on the terrace. He felt bad for his behaviour. He cleared his throat to let Randhir know his presence. Randhir turned only to find his sitting on his knees and holding his ears asking for apology. Randhir smiled sadly looking at his kid. 

"Sorry handsome", he said with a puppy face which could melt anyone's anger. " I know I did wrong by not telling you about where I go. Aur phir maine apko hurt bhi kiya na? Sorry."

"Champ, I never stopped you from doing anything then why didn't you told me." Randhir spoke while sitting down to match Karan's height.

"Sorry. Aaj ke baad essa nahi hoga." said Karan.

"It's okay." Randhir smiled. "Acha waise jate kaha ho?" He asked to tease him.

"I'll not tell you." Karan said playing along.

"Fine but from next time Frank and Chris will also go with you. They are my personal bodyguards. Okay." Randhir told him.

"Okay. Deal done." Karan said as he knew there was no other option left. 

Flashback ends

"Baba aap ab tak office nahi gaye?" Ramu kaka asked Randhir as he saw him standing behind the cars. 

"Champ ke jane ka intezaar kar rahe tha." Randhir smiled and sat in his car to go to office. Kaka smiled seeing such a beautiful father-son bond.

"Kissi ki nazar na lage inhe." Kaka said to himself. 

Omg...such a big chapter it is. πŸ˜Š
Hope I could draw your attention. 
How was it. Please like and comment. 

Guys I am getting very low response on my ff. Very few people are commenting. It feels bad when we do so much hard work to write one single chapter and do not get enough comments. So comments thoko in big amount. 

P.S.: For pms, buddy me.

Love
Ayushi
πŸ€—
Edited by loveparsh - 8 years ago
Awesome update
Sorry I didn't comment on the last ones
The story is very interesting
Thanks for the pm
Update soon
 lovely update
continue soon
thanks for pm😊

Awsme update
Loved it

Hey dear don't be disheartened

Sumtyms it hppns
Don't worry just write for urself

R fir ek mahan insaan ne kaha bacha faal ki chinta maat kar karm kar kamiyabi toh jhak marke ayegi lol
I know kuch zyada ho gya

The update was superb
Awww the son dad bond
Karen alwz went sum where on Saturdays rd didn't know abut the place
He loves and trusts his son a lot

I m feeling like sanyu and karan already knows each other
I mean where karan visits every Saturday there he meets sanyu
Just my mere guess

Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling