Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

feeling bad 4 sam..... (Page 3)

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah I feel for Sam! She's already partly broken on the inside from her brother's death due to her accident and her strained relationship with her mother and what Arjun will do to her will only shatter her more. Even though, it will be heartbreaking to see, I wanna see her go through this last break and rise up from the ashes and watch as the fire burns Arjun to shreds as well. The good thing is she'll have her best friends to support her and overcome this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
we alrdy got to see her fiery look it ll be amazing to see her stand up again frm all the broken pieces of her heart and show the world she is one in the million as radhika told sam in rishikesh
n ya this time she ll hv raneil by her side

muktha_cute

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

we alrdy got to see her fiery look it ll be amazing to see her stand up again frm all the broken pieces of her heart and show the world she is one in the million as radhika told sam in rishikesh

I'm hoping we'll get to see some of that fire tomorrow and hopefully she confronts Arjun on the video. I mean it would mean he lied to her the whole time and captured her most vulnerable moments, so I'm hoping she makes it hard for him!

muktha_cute

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

I'm hoping we'll get to see some of that fire tomorrow and hopefully she confronts Arjun on the video. I mean it would mean he lied to her the whole time and captured her most vulnerable moments, so I'm hoping she makes it hard for him!

i ll be very disappointed if she doesnot Confused
naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ambrosia-

Originally posted by -ambrosia-

acc to  me sam is the actual star the pain she goes through cant be explained in words. she is alive she is still dead acc to her mother.. lifeless life she lives. and as arjun ll be using him and i feel the enimity is btw arjun and samrat. ll be confrmed aftr samrat arjun scene if samrat knws arjun..
and we already got a glimpse of our fiery princess.. i do believe sam ll come to know about the revnge thng and she ll hate him frm the core of her heart,  ll become stone hearted after everythng. there is a limit and her pain ll go beyond the limit. and it ll be late fr arjun if he gets to knw sam was never at fault and he wont get a chance fr explainatn only hatred. arjun falling for radhika ll make the situatn worst and if that so i want a better guy fr sam. but defintly not neil as i want the best friend bond to remain.. 
arjun ko agar rads ko pasand karegi to ye phir love aaj kal movie ki story ban jaayegi ...jahan saif pehle deepika ko date karta hai or end mein uski frnd ko choose karta hai..ussey pyar karta hai ye story mujhey is show mein nahi chahiye...
Imagine kitna ghatiya lagega...pehle ek ladki se pyar ka natak karo uske sath game khelo ..romance karo .or phir uski frnd pe fida ho jana...no...mujhey nahi lagta cvs aisa kuch dikhayengey
...she is a true star...jo itna sehne ke baad bhi himmat nahi khoyi usne...but pata nahi jab arjun ka sach pata chalega tab kya hoga??

in love aaj kal in the end saif and deepika end up together na?? u know i found a lil similarity with another show m not taking the name. but the show was about 4 friends. a guy came and joined the clg to take revnge of his father's death which he thinks that was girl's father fault. he makes her life hell hurts her. and the girl fell fr him and to hurt that girl more the guy dates her bst friend. later he comes to knw girl's father was not at fault and the guy too fell fr the girl but prb was her best frind then after alot of chaos the girl and guy finally end up. and that girl had a guy best friend too who use to like her but she never liked him that way. 
ohh  its cocktail sorry i forgot ...btw kon se show ki baat kar rahi thi tum dear
i think she is talking about remixConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index