Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 88

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Navz about the last night celebration ..I just imagined Pragya telling Abhi " please wear your wedding shirwani for me " ðŸ˜†

No.. I'm a crier I do not want them to do it I will cry my eyes, heart out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhigya24

Ditto I always wonder.
Abhi and Aalu always had and now even Aaakash ðŸ˜†

hah I never find it weird because I do it too!!
One of the walls has the wardrobe ,the second one minions,the third one has posters of my favourite stars,and the fourth one has my photos and there is no space on it left.

call me crazy but I really spend half of my pm on photo framing

and my mom is always so angry at me for sticking shabir 's and adam levine 's and etc etc posters on the wall. But since dad is cool with it I am allowed!!
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tia-

That would be awesome. But this Pragya, I can't imagine her doing that. She would be crying buckets and buckets..

But we can actually have a scene like this because Pragya would be still trying to prove that she doesn't love him and trying to make him hate her, so I can see her pretending, like Abhi was the night before PraSu wedding !! 😆
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kubare

Abhi..Alu...Tanu...Akash..

Purab has his pics with BB or with Abhi..not one alone...

Pragya and BB have one together but not alone...

Even Daadi has one of her and Abhi, not her alone 😊
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

I know what you mean Krish, but we all know that CV's let Abhi get away with everything so we will never see this happening. You know I really feel that the CV's channel their own worship of Abhi's character through Pragya !! 😆

Yes it looks like that...Abhi has to come out at the Top in the End...for once I want Pragya to come out at the Top...like she did before she married him and fell in love...

Uff...in MMS ...with all the insults the torture...the intimidation...etc...They made him the Good guy by showing Oh it was all a drama he was trying to catch the bad guys...and made him sprout a lousy Sorry...

Uff that track still pisses me off big time...Hate Abhi there..I truly did and so want him to pay for all his misdeeds..he needs to...I don't consider him saving KKB Hall or getting shot..paying for that...but looks like the CV's think it does

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg tia!!
A: and what will you do when you leave me, get a poster to dream on?
P: actually there was a poster of you in my bedroom for years
A: omg!! All this time you've been my fangirl!!
P: no actually it gave me nightmares, your wig was just so frightful I worried it would chase me into quicksand and I would drown in mud just to get away from it
A: 😲 😕
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
So glad Abhi is gonna get to know about pregnancy soon!! Thank you CVs for not dragging 3 days of PraNu deadline.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Mina ..yes I cut her off the photo and believe me my intentions were not so nice ..so

Krish Hi ..yes me too since I knew you are in UAE I always think on my next visit I will meet you ..glad you do not mind ..just hope I cam make it soon

Nuhaaa...when ever you land up here in UAE we should definitely meet...like Definitely.*hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MarGan

Hello tilu...

Good to see you...😊

hey Tila *hugs*
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

Omg tia!!

A: and what will you do when you leave me, get a poster to dream on?
P: actually there was a poster of you in my bedroom for years
A: omg!! All this time you've been my fangirl!!
P: no actually it gave me nightmares, your wig was just so frightful I worried it would chase me into quicksand and I would drown in mud just to get away from it
A: 😲 😕

Wait, didn't I write a scene like this somewhere? Or was that you? Where have I heard this before? 
Oh Mina, this is from our collab fic na?