Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Anu it's preferred to keep discussion of other serials minimal, so that's why I didn't want to get into it. this is the one i mentioned, if you want to talk about it feel free to me PM :)

@navz I love your post, so well-laid out. Interesting that Sriti said that, I haven't heard the interview. It's hard to call her approach simply "practical" however. It does seem to have that "mahaan" tinge because she's taking sole responsibility for so much. It would be much more practical to have open discussions with Abhi and Tanu and involve them in her solution-making.
-mina- thumbnail
aur anu thappad kal hi hoga i think, just gotta have some drama with suresh & taiji first. oh...ok maybe wednesday hoga 😳
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I was in a stalking mode because I was trying to get some sleep ðŸ˜† but I'm still wide awake, so couldn't resist coming online to post something.

I really loved Pragya's scene with Akaash and Rachna, and it made me so happy to see that she genuinely wants to help them, and its not just strategy on her part to make the family and daadi hate her. Tonight she just really wanted these two to understand what consequences they will have to bear if they don't get together for their love and their baby. I also loved how she didn't dictate or forced her decision upon them, just gave her advice and left the decision up to them.

I also wanted to mention something which is the real reason why I wanted to make this post is that some of you mentioned that Pragya is no one to advice when she isn't following her own advice. We have to remember, according to Pragya she is doing the same thing for Akaash & Rachna what she has been trying to do for Abhi & Tanu, because she still believes that Abhi and Tanu love each other the same way Akaash and Rachna love each other and going to have a baby. When it comes to her, following her own advice doesn't make any sense anymore. Before she heard about Tanu's pregnancy she was willing to fight for Abhi and their marriage but once she was convinced that its the truth, its quite understandable that she feels like there is no place for her in Abhi's life and house anymore. Like Sriti said in her IV in today's segment, Pragya isn't being Mahaan, she is just being practical.

@Bold , great point but was quite surprised  about her advice you mean that before she knew about Tanu's pregnancy she was ready to live for herself , to seek her happiness .
Because from the day one she is  always thinking  about someone else ..
I don't like her "Practical" version of things  , if only she wanted to change her decision and talk to Abhi (but hopefully Abhi will find out this soon)
No really sometimes cvs cooks some unusual dialog ðŸ˜†

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
DON this is for you Big hug for you

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sometimes i am wondering if Tisha are reading our posts on this AT
Im Imagining Shabbir reading our convo about Abhi's virginity 🤣
xaviara thumbnail
Mina, if I remember correctly Sriti says 'Since Pragya thinks Abhi and Tanu love each other, it makes more sense that they end up together, because AbhiGya has been married for so many months and if Abhi hasn't fallen in love with Pragya by now, its not likely he ever will, so for Pragya it is not about sacrificing, she is just being practical.'

About other solutions, I agree with you that she could have told Abhi and let him deal with this issue on his own, but she knows that if he would be willing to take the baby;s responsibility, he would also fullfil his responsibility towards her and it will end up with him being the bad guy in front of all their families, so she rather be the bad guy, rather then let him take all the blame. To us that is making a sacrifice, but for a girl like Pragya who has no self worth, its been a realist unfortunately.

-mina- thumbnail
lolll abhi was so ridiculous in that moment. lovely gif though iris!
-mina- thumbnail
True navz, how Pragya looks at things is not the same way we see them. She believes she's doing the only right thing, and it's important to understand that about her.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asma-

@Bold , great point but was quite surprised  about her advice you mean that before she knew about Tanu's pregnancy she was ready to live for herself , to seek her happiness .
Because from the day one she is  always thinking  about someone else ..
I don't like her "Practical" version of things  , if only she wanted to change her decision and talk to Abhi (but hopefully Abhi will find out this soon)
No really sometimes cvs cooks some unusual dialog ðŸ˜†

Unfortunately Asma, CV's have a tendency to distort all tracks in such a way that Abhi always comes across as the hero, and Pragya the bad guy, even though her intention is always to 'Do the Right Thing' 😆
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello gals...😊

How are you ALL...😛

Missed you So Much...🤗