Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 30

renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Mina, Abhi and Tannu respecting their limits doesn't make sense to me. But I am also not surprised that the writers would spurt out anything from Abhi's mouth, magically to make him redeemable. Instead of doing it through actual gestures. It is what it is, I guess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

whtπŸ˜•now wht is this yaar why pragya forcing him pragya should be happy that woh abhi ka baby nahi hai 

Yaar Pragya blindly believes Tanu now she thinks its Abhi baby n if he says also its not his she will not believe 
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -mina-

pragya is not leaving any time soon guys i'm telling you not gonna happen πŸ˜†

mithsy i know it was on the segment but until i see it on the show i refuse to call it confirmed...silly but that's me!!

come on it has always been her...abhi gotta suffer too na... πŸ˜†
im dont know if this will,lead to Tanu abhi ka marriage maybe on that day ...truth will be revealed pragya wont be there...abhi leaves mandap to go look for her... πŸ˜• so old fashion πŸ˜• seriously cvs should impress us with something new πŸ˜†  just wondering whose baby..maybe it could be abhi's twin brother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
And what is this black clothing Abhi is wearing?? His nightgown or something?? Honestly, what even? 
Pragya seems to be wearing better clothes and Abhi on the other hand πŸ€£! I can't!!
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

mithsy i know it was on the segment but until i see it on the show i refuse to call it confirmed...silly but that's me!!

Mina u can trust it because they have ahown the scene so it means the shooting is dine.
Spoilers we can never believe nor what Shabir says in IV's πŸ˜†
But anytime they can make it Pragy's dream or Tanu's dream so a u say wait till we watch
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Its good yaar to call it confirm after shown in show .
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: renukha871

Mina, Abhi and Tannu respecting their limits doesn't make sense to me. But I am also not surprised that the writers would spurt out anything from Abhi's mouth, magically to make him redeemable. Instead of doing it through actual gestures. It is what it is, I guess.

Exactly!!! Kuch bhi to make Abhi heroic. πŸ€”

-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: renukha871

And what is this black clothing Abhi is wearing?? His nightgown or something?? Honestly, what even?

Pragya seems to be wearing better clothes and Abhi on the other hand🀣! I can't!!

Hey Renu
😊

Ok that is Pragya's chatri but suhagan aurat is not supposed to wear black dress so Abhi is wearing it for Aakash's wedding πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hanh mishti miths wahi hain na baat, nothing is confirmed until it's in an episode!! and until you're sure the next episode isn't going to pretend it was all a dream anyway!! πŸ˜†
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vivkriti

Yaar Pragya blindly believes Tanu now she thinks its Abhi baby n if he says also its not his she will not believe 

yeh kya hai yaar we all were waiting for abhi to know abt this jab usko yeh pata chal tha hai now pragya forcing abhi to accept tanu baby yeh tho to much se bhi zyada to much hai😑