ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by vivkriti

Hello Renu 
After a long time . Leena tweet says she is really pregnant guess the father of the child . So she is really pregnant but not Abhi child
Yeah! I kind of expected it to not be his child. How would Abhi and Pragya be together if it was his child nah?! Even these writers won't stoop so low.
Originally posted by Tilashini

im good hru ? 😳 have u watched the episode?? u can call me tilu 😆

iam fine yaa will call u tilu ur name is very diffcult😆  tilu is easy and short
And I don't get these new revelation that Abhi never slept with Tannu after them getting married? Was it confirmed somewhere?
And Mina, ❤️ to you back!!!!
Originally posted by renukha871

Hi Miths and Saraa also Minaaa!!
Is Tannu really pregnant??? Haha! I want Abhi to momentarily suffer even if it is not his child.

tanu ne pata nahi apna muh kaha kaala kiya hai avai abhi ko bache ka  baap bol raha hai 

And I don't get these new revelation that Abhi never slept with Tannu after them getting married? Was it confirmed somewhere?
And Mina, ❤️ to you back!!!!

it's dialogue for an upcoming scene. abhi categorically refuses to believe the baby can be his because apparently he and tanu agreed to "respect their limits" while he was married. shocking i know!! 😲 😆

but scene hasn't aired yet so i can't give 100% confirmation 😛

Yeah! I kind of expected it to not be his child. How would Abhi and Pragya be together if it was his child nah?! Even these writers won't stoop so low.
Ya . If it was his child no one would have ship Abhigya so they have to show it as not his but this time want to see him suffer as Pragya suffered a lot.
i would still have shipped abhigya!! just saying. baby was never a dealbreaker for me. 😛
Originally posted by vivkriti

Exactly yaar n after watching bts can't wait to see real scene. This week will be interesting 

yaaa  all scene will be interesting i hope yeh cv ab par se koi twist na laye becch main 
Originally posted by -mina-

it's dialogue for an upcoming scene. abhi categorically refuses to believe the baby can be his because apparently he and tanu agreed to "respect their limits" while he was married. shocking i know!! 😲 😆

but scene hasn't aired yet so i can't give 100% confirmation 😛
Mina it was shown in news nation segment 
Originally posted by -Peridot-

i am going😆 bye will see u all tomorrow😃
Good Night🤗

goodnight iqra hope to see u soon