Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: vivkriti

Hello Renu 
After a long time . Leena tweet says she is really pregnant guess the father of the child . So she is really pregnant but not Abhi child

Yeah! I kind of expected it to not be his child. How would Abhi and Pragya be together if it was his child nah?! Even these writers won't stoop so low.
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tilashini

im good hru ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ have u watched the episode?? u can call me tilu ๐Ÿ˜†

iam fine yaa will call u tilu ur name is very diffcult๐Ÿ˜†  tilu is easy and short
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
And I don't get these new revelation that Abhi never slept with Tannu after them getting married? Was it confirmed somewhere?
And Mina, โค๏ธ to you back!!!!
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Originally posted by: renukha871

Hi Miths and Saraa also Minaaa!!

Is Tannu really pregnant??? Haha! I want Abhi to momentarily suffer even if it is not his child.

tanu ne pata nahi apna muh kaha kaala kiya hai avai abhi ko bache ka  baap bol raha hai 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And I don't get these new revelation that Abhi never slept with Tannu after them getting married? Was it confirmed somewhere?

And Mina, โค๏ธ to you back!!!!

it's dialogue for an upcoming scene. abhi categorically refuses to believe the baby can be his because apparently he and tanu agreed to "respect their limits" while he was married. shocking i know!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

but scene hasn't aired yet so i can't give 100% confirmation ๐Ÿ˜›
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah! I kind of expected it to not be his child. How would Abhi and Pragya be together if it was his child nah?! Even these writers won't stoop so low.

Ya . If it was his child no one would have ship Abhigya so they have to show it as not his but this time want to see him suffer as Pragya suffered a lot.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i would still have shipped abhigya!! just saying. baby was never a dealbreaker for me. ๐Ÿ˜›
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivkriti

Exactly yaar n after watching bts can't wait to see real scene. This week will be interesting 

yaaa  all scene will be interesting i hope yeh cv ab par se koi twist na laye becch main 
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -mina-

it's dialogue for an upcoming scene. abhi categorically refuses to believe the baby can be his because apparently he and tanu agreed to "respect their limits" while he was married. shocking i know!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

but scene hasn't aired yet so i can't give 100% confirmation ๐Ÿ˜›

Mina it was shown in news nation segment 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Peridot-

i am going๐Ÿ˜† bye will see u all tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good Night๐Ÿค—

goodnight iqra hope to see u soon