ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #147-Mujhse Dur Jaogi Har Pal Mujhe Miss Karogi ll - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

hey cutiee h ru and miss u yesterday sorry couldnt talk with u 

yess today epi was okkk but love abhi and dadi scene that was cuteee

soo tomorrow will be dadi and pragya slap scene 

I am good yaar. Yesterday I was busy as went for friends birthday party. Missed you yaara.Today's episode was good loved Abhi dadi scene n suresh is back. Also loved Abhi dasi scene
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kubare

Am doing great😃 you dear??

iam also fine

BRB...Off for Dinner...

have a nice dinner see u soon
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aysha, You expressed what I expressed too in the previous AT, but in a much blunt way, although we did not communicate about this before you wrote this up. DON and Dee were blunt too to Rishu, so this might give a  better understanding to people as in why Rishu was hurt, why the whole thing looked so wrong to some of us.

Many of us did not think Rishu was butting in. I, infact never thought so at all. I did not think of that either, when Dee started LUs while Deepu or Ishaa did it for us for the longest time. In fact all I could remember was the happy times we used to have when Ishima and Deepu did it where no such issues came up. More of less, I think DON was under a presumption/MU about Rishu that she reacted so strongly (because Rishu doesn't seem to be wanting to butt in). So did Dee, I guess. May be, I am giving them the benefit of doubt, so would I to Rishu about not being aware of unsaid rules of the AT. It's not like a bunch of us told Rishu not to do LUs and she still did it. I used to thank Rishu too for the LU whenever she did it.

Yes, Dee wakes up early and donates some of her early morning time for us. DON might be travelling countries/cities while updating SBS etc. Of course there is appreciation for that and that's why they are thanked everyday. But this does not mean that members who are doing other things (even if it is just exchanging views/writing drabbles/or whatever) are contributing less/not important (that was the message came out from the whole thing). We don't know what kind of situation is everyone is in and what is everyone giving up to achieve their forum/AT time. 
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
vivkriti thumbnail

BRB...Off for Dinner...

Bye Krish. See u later
RatiTheAngel thumbnail

😆he is soo cuteee with his funny expression  
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even DEE is not a MOD. She only manages this AT as Isha (Martinski) passed on the responsibility to her because of her busy schedule. So, she is only responsible for maintaining decorum in this AT/thread.

Firstly, posting PM's in open forum - that was not a good way to deal with things because as I can see it has generated 101 opinions and POV's about the whole situation. And it clearly shows you cannot handle things on your own.

First of all, I don't count harisha and you as NEW members. You guys are old enough to be called old members. New member would be anyone who has joined in like a week or two back.

And if Dee seemed favorable in the PM, that was because you guys did upset Iris for not welcoming our opinion and trying to press me and her down by labeling us to be 'creating a fuss'.

You know how the world operates? A mother is always more inclined towards showering more love on her 'first child' no matter how even she tries to be towards all. That doesn't mean she is practicing favoritism. It is NATURAL! Same is for Dee. Iris wanted a break from all this chaos after all that happened that day and it triggered Dee's emotions and she sent that PM to Harisha.
Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivkriti

I am good yaar. Yesterday I was busy as went for friends birthday party. Missed you yaara.Today's episode was good loved Abhi dadi scene n suresh is back. Also loved Abhi dasi scene

dasi and abhi scenes were always rocking 

upcoming all  BTS abd spoiler were interesting cannt wat fo upcoming epics 
vivkriti thumbnail
So cute expression . Second one cute smile mardala
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Rishu

again your SS reminded me of this scene omgg look at him ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 
Who would believe hes a virgin ðŸ˜†

Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago
vivkriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: RatiTheAngel.

dasi and abhi scenes were always rocking 

upcoming all  BTS abd spoiler were interesting cannt wat fo upcoming epics 

Ya yaar. Spoilers are so exciting that can't wait for episodes to air specially Tabhi confrontation