India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The mystery of Kamaal Khan (Page 4)

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I think with corporate money coming in, Bollywood has too an extent got rid of underworld money and influence ...with big studios and banks granting loans more honest people have entered this profession. 90s was the worst period in terms of underworld funding, influence and the entire murkiness 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ColossialAnnaElsaadventurousmanprincessunara

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged
This whole case stinks worse than a fish market.

Some people still wonder why everyone suspects Sallu bhai. I mean HOW can all the primary witnesses who testified against him disappear like Kamal or end up dead like Patil?

The loopholes in the prosecution's case is mainly this aspect of missing witnesses or incorrect statements which the defense "hammers" again and again. But what I dont understand how can primary witnesses of such a wellknown and publicized case get treated in such a manner?

The fact that all the primary evidence against Salman magically disappeared over the years just doesn't make sense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaadventurousmanVeni-Vidi-Viciprincessunara

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Reading this makes me feel Javed did the right thing by splitting from Salim.

The Khans seem to be dangerous people with shady and dubious connections.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ColossialAnnaElsajoyce_kShru9tiadventurousmanMiss.ColorfullanitaraniNimbuMirchiVeni-Vidi-Viciani_grblue-ice.

mahalaxmi-sita Senior Member
mahalaxmi-sita
mahalaxmi-sita

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
i have always believed khans (excluding aamir maybe) have had underworld connections, even behind getting films at the starting of their careers, underworld has a huge role to play. i always found them mediocre in terms of acting and looks both.
i have always wondered why hasn't the intelligence dept of our country interrogated them on this?im sure even once,if they are nicely grilled by intelligence ppl, they'll open their mouth and reveal abt their mafia bosses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kadventurousman

walkashame Senior Member
walkashame
walkashame

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
He got a plastic surgery done and is now Kamaal Rashid Khan. That explains all the Dubai connections, the unaccounted wealth and his hatred for Salman's rival Ranbir's next movie Bombay Velvet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

Colossial Groupbie
Colossial
Colossial

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Originally posted by StillAlice

Originally posted by briahna

if i am not mistaken..Ravinder Patil also went missing. 
interesting.

The Khans are dangerous people! now I can understand why the entire Bollywood wants to stay in their good books instead of going against them or rubbing them the wrong way Stern Smile

Bhai acted in movies funded by underworld like Chori Chori Chupke Chupke. Maybe now they are returning the favor. 

Even I have heard that he has lots of underworld connections so that might explain chamchagiri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanVeni-Vidi-Vici

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
How the witnesses were manipulated in this case was made clear by just one statement of Salman's driver who said he was driving that day...
When asked why he came out so late to give this statement...he said...I DIDN'T KNOW THAT A CASE WAS ON SALMAN FOR THE ACCIDENT ON THAT DAY...

Salman's driver didn't know that Salman was being accused for drunk driving and 13 years went by...the whole world and their dog knew and this driver didn't know...are u f**king kidding meDead

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaadventurousman.Rinnie.anitaraniNimbuMirchiatominisVeni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--angrybreadMiss.Colorfulldesicrowdani_gr

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke had underworld money. Preity Zinta testified it. There were constant pressure on her and even was provided security. But she did not falter. 

Other movies did have underworld money too. But CCC was 100% riding on underworld's money. 

Salman has been involved in so many illegal stuff.

Some people here need to do some research if they weren't born at the time of incident or were too little to understand. All this being Human hoopla is to cover his big sorry ass. Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaShru9tiadventurousmandesicrowdanitaraniatominisVeni-Vidi-Viciani_grblue-ice.

Go to top