Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Thread 2::FF:: RagNa:: Relations part 35 on Page 145 Complete (Page 43)

priya_remix IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Swara if you want take a break but never leave a story incomplete. Then what will be the difference between the EMA writers and us?
They left RagNa story incomplete! So will we?

Go and take a break. And then come back when you feel you can continue it. Please dont decide to stop abruptly!

And why do you think its boring? Because there were less comments.
Oh come on! There are times when I update PP or LRR but dont get enough comments, I still continue to write.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

singhania Groupbie

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Swara, pls continue dear. I know its difficult when u get stuck, but just solve the different questions between each pair of characters & u will see a few more chapters will come out of it & it wont look boring at all. Its good to know that(i) Karan doesnt have luv feelings for Kalpi,(ii) Karan suggested shock treatment for Annaya which hopefully will succeed so that she & Sammy will unite (iii) Most important Kalpi & Rags agreed to be friends which is on the right path towards love eventually.Hence Pari will truly get a family, Pakhi and her aunty will have to accept the truth & back out etc etc, So pls give it a try coz we RagNa fans we depend on such SS to feel alive in our RagNa dreamworld.

I Luv Ashish & Rachana
farhana04 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara2504

Sorry all my dears but I think it is going boring to everyone... I too not feel like writing relations anymore... So I thought to stop here...thanks for your support and love.

But I am not agree with you Swara. We all like your story. You are an amazing writer. Please don't stop writing or leave any story incomplete, it is my humble request. This story is one of the best story I had ever read. Smile Love you sweetie.

farhana04 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Unres on page 37
kinnapatel Goldie

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
 u r too good swara in wrtting .i dont know about other but i love ur stories .and alway wait ror next .so dont forget some is wating .love  ur update

-divyani- Senior Member

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Think once again on your decision swara...pls
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
swaragini,What is this note and why at this time???!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't even think of trying to discontinue both the awesome ff of yours at this crucial juncture.
I will kidnap u ,hypnotise u and steal ur thoughts and complete ur ffs on ur behalf.
I have clearly mentioned in my earlier comment,that both the ffs are like the cool falooda,kulfi,
and the yummy panipuri to our Ragna brains.
Why are u having the doubt that relations is not like by anyone as it is going through a boring phase!!!!!! Quite a wrong assumption.Those two poor souls are trying hard to ignore their feelings and acknowledge each other as Pari's parents but the destiny has already started its magic!!!!!!!!!!!! Do u want us to get sudden heart failures and nervous breakdown!!!!!!!!
And don't even think of putting Itna on hold for a longer time.I am totally fida on it and ur version is far far better than the one being shown in the serial,As their cvs are the cousins of the EMA cv's.
Plzz accept the fact that sometimes the chappies tend to get bored because of the demanding of the storyline.Does it mean our ignorance and dislike?? Owing to the extreme heat conditions prevailing throughout India,we people have become little bit lazy to post the comment during the day due to the exertion of our mind !!!!!!!!!!!!Hence the delay from our part.Plzz dear bear with our inconvenience for  a few more days.
riaka IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome update swara. Extremely sorry for late no very late comment. Love the live music performance of Pari singhnia. Then kalpi and Raghav ' cute fight. She said sorry and asked for  punishment.  Raghav is so sweet, what a lovely punishment she got A  Permanent driver with car. Lucky miss jhadav.
Sammy caught Raghav red handed dreaming about his chipkali but Raghav being Raghav not going to admit so easily and in hospital it was surprise to see Yasmin and karan dating. They try to put some sense in kalpi's stubborn mind but don't know if it make any difference. Superb fantastic update. 
And never ever think about to discontinue any of your story Hug

Go to top