Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Thread 2::FF:: RagNa:: Relations part 35 on Page 145 Complete (Page 124)

swara2504 IF-Rockerz
swara2504
swara2504

Posted: 23 June 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FALAK_SKY

It's wonderful update finally update aai to sahi.otherwise I'm dying for it..sorry for my late comment but it's marvellous update...oh god so kalpi is drunk and asking about her khadoos...he. Is handling her in drunk state...jara sa jum lun me...aa tuje chum lun me...but kiss hoga ki nahi...waiting for it now plz.this time give update fast can't wait to know if ragna first kiss will happened or not...
don't die falak...mujhe teri story ke update chahiye
Khaddos is only hers...aur WO gayab hai...
Aise I thought to jara jara kiss kiss me but changed my thought and add this one
RagNa ka first kiss...ShockedLOL
Thank you falak

swara2504 IF-Rockerz
swara2504
swara2504

Posted: 23 June 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Awesome update.no one gets bored up to read abt a drunken Kalpi. Really the character like Kalpi who had a troubled childhood and was always yearning for love opens up herself and comes out of her self made cocoon in the drunken state.and she was literally pouncing on that poor girl by calling her in ajeeb names !!! Finally after spotting her Khadoos she was so much relieved . I just loved the way those two handsome hunks were fighting for Kalpi and how Yasmin made Karan to give some space to rags for Kalpi. The high voltage drama has just begun now our Romeo has to see his Juliet enacting various movies and doing lots lots of mimickery !! A big thumbs up for making that kameenikameenaapan a big flop. Waiting for the jhummeykhi chumma hungama
See your comment after three update dear and thought you will give me 1000 words...butConfused
 OK...koi nahi I will manageLOL
Right laavanya... The girl who covered with only responsibility... First time enjoyed her time
Karan and Raghav looking like ek phool do MaliLOL
High voltage drama is on...and hope its not bored you...
And chummaShockedROFL

Edited by swara2504 - 23 June 2015 at 11:22pm
swara2504 IF-Rockerz
swara2504
swara2504

Posted: 23 June 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachufan

Eagerly waiting for next part please update
very soon antaraSmile
swara2504 IF-Rockerz
swara2504
swara2504

Posted: 23 June 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Swara waiting very very eagerly for the next part
I will update soon dearSmile
Appuu_AshLover Goldie
Appuu_AshLover
Appuu_AshLover

Posted: 23 June 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Fab update swara Clap Star
Drunk Kalpi that too bcx f her khadoos dancing with some other girl!! She's now searching fr him to dance with him Lol that girl who danced wth Raghav was dancing with someone else LOL n Kalpi went to her n asking about her khadoos funny Tongue OMG someone s taking advantage f her state n Hero ne kya entry diya Embarrassed punched that fellow..Raghav shocked that Kalpi s drunk n he has to bear her antics now LOL Ohhh that girl came again n Kalpi telling her that he already has a girlfriend n Raghav surprised!! Karan n Raghav pulling Kalpi to their side Lol these two n Raghav s not at all interested to leave her with him in this state Wink Hahahaha Lol kamini plan flop hua ROFL Raghav made her sit in the car n she's making noise throughout the ride n police Jeep followed them! Aww car has a problem n climbed the bridge Shocked She's dancing there n enjoying herself!! N u stopped at the right scene Angry Is she going to kiss him Tongue jaldi update karo baby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swara2504

rachufan IF-Dazzler
rachufan
rachufan

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Waiting waiting waiting please update Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swara2504

swara2504 IF-Rockerz
swara2504
swara2504

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appuu_AshLover

Fab update swara Clap Star
Drunk Kalpi that too bcx f her khadoos dancing with some other girl!! She's now searching fr him to dance with him Lol that girl who danced wth Raghav was dancing with someone else LOL n Kalpi went to her n asking about her khadoos funny Tongue OMG someone s taking advantage f her state n Hero ne kya entry diya Embarrassed punched that fellow..Raghav shocked that Kalpi s drunk n he has to bear her antics now LOL Ohhh that girl came again n Kalpi telling her that he already has a girlfriend n Raghav surprised!! Karan n Raghav pulling Kalpi to their side Lol these two n Raghav s not at all interested to leave her with him in this state Wink Hahahaha Lol kamini plan flop hua ROFL Raghav made her sit in the car n she's making noise throughout the ride n police Jeep followed them! Aww car has a problem n climbed the bridge Shocked She's dancing there n enjoying herself!! N u stopped at the right scene Angry Is she going to kiss him Tongue jaldi update karo baby
Thank you appu...Big smile
Kalpi made everyone dance on her tune...but real fun only reserved for Raghav Singhania
Kiss...itani jaldi...LOL
Sorry to stop this in between...
But I hope you like next drama too Embarrassed
swara2504 IF-Rockerz
swara2504
swara2504

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachufan

Waiting waiting waiting please update Cry Cry
Very soon honeySmile

Go to top