Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hye swara😳
how r u deary?
It was the cutest update...raghav restless was too cute...in last post whn u questiond dt will raghav be sleep? That tym i undrstnd smthng wil be hpnd...n raghav after ful 2 hours finaly aceptd that he was a fool for nt undrstnding his own feelings earlier😆
HE is shoo cute lyk him i too was waiting fr morning but kalpi😆
Lady kumbhkaran😆

oh kalpi didnt remember anythng relatd to last nyt...😔
poor raghav get tired for waiting her and went to play wid his pari...

Finaly they cm face to face and evrythng get still...their thoughts seeing each othr was😆 awsm...oh nt seeing bt checking out😆
PARI is so innocnt...always create troubl for her papa😳

kalpi again get angrd on him...pari's idea is perfct...nw see what wil be hpn...bt pls giv us one chotu sa romantic moment..

Whn r u going to update swtie? Pls update cnt wait more😭
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gargdia

Hye swara😳
how r u deary?
It was the cutest update...raghav restless was too cute...in last post whn u questiond dt will raghav be sleep? That tym i undrstnd smthng wil be hpnd...n raghav after ful 2 hours finaly aceptd that he was a fool for nt undrstnding his own feelings earlier😆
HE is shoo cute lyk him i too was waiting fr morning but kalpi😆
Lady kumbhkaran😆

oh kalpi didnt remember anythng relatd to last nyt...😔
poor raghav get tired for waiting her and went to play wid his pari...

Finaly they cm face to face and evrythng get still...their thoughts seeing each othr was😆 awsm...oh nt seeing bt checking out😆
PARI is so innocnt...always create troubl for her papa😳

kalpi again get angrd on him...pari's idea is perfct...nw see what wil be hpn...bt pls giv us one chotu sa romantic moment..

Whn r u going to update swtie? Pls update cnt wait more😭

Hi gargdia...I am perfectly fine honey
How is your life???
I am glag you like the answer of my question
Raghav was waiting for his chipkali but she turned in kumbhakarni...😆
And now Pari spoiled his prem kahani
But what dhamaka kill take...I Also don't know 
But I will update soon pakka😃 
gargdia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swara2504

Hi gargdia...I am perfectly fine honey
How is your life???
I am glag you like the answer of my question
Raghav was waiting for his chipkali but she turned in kumbhakarni...😆
And now Pari spoiled his prem kahani
But what dhamaka kill take...I Also don't know
But I will update soon pakka😃

oh! I'm perfctly fine swtiee...pls dnt be late...luk its already has been 10 page almost😆
update soon
swara2504 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gargdia

oh! I'm perfctly fine swtiee...pls dnt be late...luk its already has been 10 page almost😆
update soon

Very soon honey😃
swara2504 thumbnail

Part 35

Kalpi entered in her room stumping her foot angrily hissing her nose "Kumbhakarna... He taught my daughter to call me kumbhakarna... Howww can he think this...really am I looked like kumbhakarna..." She whispered thinkingly to herself beholding her figure in mirror taking her breathe in and out. "No...no, I very well managed my figure... Kahan dekhti hu mai kumbhakarna...kuch bhi..." She memorized her curves bending left and right happily.

"Kalpana..." Gouri's voice made her jumped and came out of her dreamland.

"Why you ready not yet...the mehndi designers on their way... Go and get ready... And ha make ready Pari too...where is she?"

"I am here dadi..." Pari jumped in her dadi's arm and got a cute peek on her cheek.

"Oh my sweetie...would you like to put mehndi on your hands" gouri said lovingly to her.

"Mehendi...on my both hand...till here" angel returned excitedly showing her armhole.

"Till here...but you are not bride sweety, only bride put mehndi till here" angel's face dropped with her dadi's word.

"Oh...then I also get married with anu buva...mean I get to put mehndi till here..." Gouri and kalpi laughed on her innocent talk.

"OK my dulhan you can put mehndi till where you want... But marry after 20 years not now..." Gouri mumbled pulling her cheek.

"Yepee...momma why are you standing there...please dress me up hamesha khadi hi rehti hai" kalpi rolled her eyes on her daughter who was busy in her blabbering and now ordering her for dress up.

"Aja meri maa...tu taiyaar nahi huyi to aaj mehndi function hi cancel ho jayega..." Kalpi took angel from gouri and gouri left from there for her other work smiling on her granddaughter.

"Hmm...you look nice" she said little rudely as Pari still laughing on kalpi mischievously on morning incident...while kalpi threw her fake angry glare from corner of her eyes. She was busy in setting the bands on her hairs...while Pari hiding her laugh holding her hand on mouth. Her behavior troubling kalpi.

"What he he he...stand properly Pari...if your hair messed, you will haze me whole function..." She snapped.

"What are you doi..." And her words stucked in her throat...as his lips touched her cheek. Everything stopped for her when his hand slowly slipped from her waist to her tummy. She felt her knees weakened their strength with his proximity. Her hands loses controlled on hair bands and they dropped on bed. She feels him in her for that moment... Raghav wrapped his hand around her as she already gave her to him, her scent make him crazy and he poured all his emotions by sucking her skin...she moaned closing her eyes pressing her nails in his wrist tightly. They was both lost in each other that pari's presence too not relized them...until when the sound of her giggling not reach on their ears. Kalpi came back in her sence and distanced herself from him wrathfully, she felt embarrassed as Pari witnessing them and she failed to control her overflowing feelings...but again plastered her angry glares and watched him hotly.

"Do you know what you did...? How could you...so shameless Mr. Singhania. You...you kissed me..." She snapped at him.

"I...I didn't do this purposely... Angel... She said me to kiss you..."

"Oh...ho..." Angel watched her mother guiltily and ran from there before kalpi's anger explode.

"Angel...you scoundrel come here" she shouted but angel already ran away from battle field leaving her papa alone in tigress's paws. Raghav looked her worriedly gulping his spit.

"she said you kiss...and you did. What you  If she said to anything else...you do that too...right. What you decided to make my daughter ha...first you taught her to laugh on me and now this. Apke sath na meri bachchi bigad gayi hai" raghav lowered his lashes guiltily, "what I think about you and you are doing. Anu told me how you helped me yesterday...carried me home...took care of me and might be I troubled you too...but you bear my all mistakes" raghav watched her dumfounded as she forgot everything between them...his all excitement from last night vanished in one second...all faded in front of his eyes but kalpi's voice again brought him back, "but now I doubted you really helped me or did something else...kui harkato se aisa lag nahi raha ki..." She pouted narrowing her eyes but stopped to see herself in his arm in next second, raghav held her closely with his one hand on her back and other touched her lips to shut them with a naughty smile on his face.

"Shuuu...how much you talked...thak nahi jati...Kal bhi kitana chabar chaber chabar chabar...please take them some rest" he whispered stroking her lips by his thumb lovingly. Kalpi widened her eyes in surprise but his touch making her lose her control. "Really you don't remember last night? What happened between us" her heart lumped with his words, Raghav observed her tantrum and pulled her more near him. Kalpi gathered her all courage and jerked him.

"Whatever you said is falsity hai na...because I don't remember anything like this... And if you trying to fool me then you are failed... I am not your dumbo girlfriend who flying behind you like makkhi. you get that..." she exploded, while Raghav grinned mischievously biting his lower lip.

"You are right...nothing happened between us...but may be happened in future... What's say!!!" He smirked... While she watched him opening her mouth in O shape. He leaned closer to her, "and I will wait for that day" he blinked his eyes and left the dumbfounded kalpi there who racing her head to find the meaning of his words.

Her heart thundering inside her chest like lightning with his words which still running in her head... when her feet slowly  gliding the stairs...and suddenly she felt his gaze staring her like a devotee stars his goddess with a pleasent smile on his face... Her heart stopped its thundering and lost herself in his chocolate brown eyes. He was standing there with someone in his blue sherwani with blue jeans. He looked terribly handsome in that look saying her heart to hug him tightly... While Raghav's gaze observed her from head to toe that his arms too craved her frame in his invocation. She wore a simple crispy shiffon golden colored lehnaga with small worked on its dem with pick colored sleeveless choli with pick duppata. Her hair settled in a bun. She looked brethetaking in that costume. His lips widened more...made her blush and when he singnaled her beautiful through his eyes, her lashes dropped with his gesture with shy smile...but in next moment they watched him goggling in 360 degree when The Raghav Singhania threw a flying kiss cocking his eye. Her voice lumped in her throat and She felt like her balanced losed, she about fell from stairs when anu hold her.

"Kalpi...what happened? Are you OK?" Anu asked worriedly.

"No..." She nodded her head with confusion as she really saw him throwing kiss or its was only her illusion...kalpi composed herself and looked at anu, "oh...I mean...I am fine".

" seriously na..." Tension flashed anu's face.

"Ya...I am perfectly fine anu...chalo...they are waiting for you" she said pampering her face and get down holding anu's hand and glancing him from the corner of her eye. When she found him again staring him with his mischievous grin... Kalpi jerked him dancing her lips in zigzag while Raghav laughed lamely on her antic.

"So Ms. Jadhav you forgot our last night... Don't worry I remembered you everything what you said how you felt..our each word...your every jealousy...I tell you that every minute but in Raghav Singhania's style... After all I am the best.  Oh god this wedding is full of fun...so my chipkali show begins now...just wait to see  how you control your feelings for me sweetheart...man I just love her" he thought looking her hide and seek from him. He laughed unbelievingly at her mischief.

Kalpi every time put her eye on him unknown to everyone...his touch to other girls...his talks laugh with them start fuming her inside...made her once dropped the vase on floor...butting to someone looking at him...mistakenly wiped her mehndi hand with kamini's dupatta when he hugged a American girl...which made kamini shout on her...and Raghav laugh on her condition. Kalpi pleaded her guiltily cursing Raghav Singhania to make her a mockery.

"Le aur soch usake bare me...he is playing with you and you allow him to play..." She abused him twirling the spoon around a round pot...stewing her nonsense, gouri held her the work of mehndi mixture which put on fingers...when she saw him with pakhi.

"Why she looking upset? Is they fought?" Her cheeks puffed up with happiness... but her spoon still twirling, "why she crying now? He is pacifying her...can't he talk her from away...itana pass Jana jaruri hai" she pouted. "Why you holding her shoulder Raghav Singhania... Ja ke chipk jav na" her eyes narrowed, "chipak gayi...you chudail...leave him. Chod use...I will kill you makkhi if you kiss him..." She wanted her but in a voice not heard by the next one too...and a shocking sound stuck in her throat, "you chudail... Makkhi... How dare to kiss him...ha" and she stumped the spoon so loudly made the mixture fly in air...and it felled on others hand who stood near her.

"Upsss...sorry" she regretted the ladies for her mistake...and continued her work looking at Raghav and pakhi who were busy in laughing with each other "why you behaving this kalpi? She is his girlfriend...she has every right on him...why are you jealous? It is your fate to see him from far. Don't forget only one month left...after that you have to leave from here... with your angel... But one thing is sure I never forget him. I only want his happiness... And I am happy to keep him in my heart...I always denied that I never felt from him..." She blushed "but I myself don't know when and where I start loving him...but...let it be. Everyone not get everything..." She smiled dejectedly "this house gave lots of memories...mother's love and friends cum sisters... Brother...everyone. And I am happy I also contributed my efforts in the euphoric of this house. Now Kalpana Mahesh Jadhav... Let's go back to your world... Coz this is not mine... Coz he is not mine" a drop of tear felled from her eyes but she wiped it and start working with a pleasant smile on her face.

Raghav was there pacified pakhi for his ignorance on yesterday's party, that he not talked with her or not even informed her about his departure... but reality was that he was there to jealous kalpi by his closeness with pakhi. His body was there but heart only observed her from the corner of his sight. Her every changed expression was not missed by his gaze...her jealousy... then anger...her stumped the spoon...then her dejected face...hurt tears...and the fake pleasent smile. His heart crunched to see her broken. He felt to go running and take her tightly in his embrace...to tell her loudly that he love her...only her...only she has the right to angry to pout to love him...not any other one. But he waited for the exact time...may be this moment she will not accept his love...may be she misunderstand him...he have to tell her his feelings slowly... And gave her time to realize her too.

Pari was so much excitedly danced with the ladies on her buva's wedding. Her wish to put on mehndi till armhole was fulfilled. Yasmin dragged kalpi on floor and they all danced on different songs. The whole Singhania mansion was dancing with the mirth of marriage... after all it was the grand celebration of The Raghav Singhania's only sister.

Kamini try to put her high volatile drama in between but Raj was there who not only made her danced on item song but also made sang lullaby for her daughter too...which was almost the toughest job for Kamini... But for shame of people she sang "mere ghar ayi ek nanhi Pari" which later completed by Gouri. Annanya felt cried and she hide her face in gouri's womb rather than her mother...which was insulted kamini some little. Raghav too felt happy and sad for his little sister...that on overall time he held his angel in his arms like he protecting his life. That incident took the tears in everyone's eyes except one person... who felt bad as no one gave her attention than her own daughter was left the house in two days...she that time think about herself and busied in warning pakhi to keep herself around Raghav. Pakhi was again on cloud nine as Raghav said her sorry and first time he responded her hug...she was full assumption that Raghav start loving her. Her battisi did not stop itself to shut her lips.          

All girls are sited there putting the mehndi on their hands with chatting and teasing each other...while kalpi was placed giving her hand to designer to complete her design. Designer dsked the first letter of her love and Kalpi answered her to write her as K as her first letter.

"If you say then I will tell her the first letter Kalpi..." Yasmin smirked.

"Shut up yasmin..." Kalpi narrowed her eyes.

"Why are you teasing her" Raj came between them. "But Kalpi you really don't have anyone" she winked at kalpi biting her lower lip. Kalpi rolled her eyes and smiled looking Raj too bite her lips same way like Raghav.

"No aunty.. I have no one"

"OK OK...by the way do you know whose mehndi darkened heavily... her partner loves her more than anyone and specially the letter" raj uttered... all girls widened their eyes in excitement and took the mehndi cone to drap  more mehndi on letter means it darken more. Kalpi also excuse herself to her bedroom with guise of washroom. And She turned her K in too R by her stolen mehndi cone. A cute smile played on her lips seeing the dark R on her hand...she kissed it softly.

"Why you kissing that...when I am here" her heart jumped hearing his voice in her room. But she adjust her and turned toward him with her attitude. He gave her a mischievous smile.

"I am not kissing it..." She said hiding her gaze.

"Then what you doing with that..." He asked with serious tone.

"WO...I...WO..actually I blowing air to dry this quickly" her tounge blabbered with excuse... but with fake plaster of confidence.

"Really... Show me" he moved toward her made her take two step back.

"No...why you want to see my hand" she hide her hands behind her back.

"The letter...which you put there"

"No...I am not showing you"

"Why...? I have right to see my name" Raghav grabbed her by her waist and pulled her near him. Their body bounced on each other. A crinkle of shiver ran from her spine seen his eyes filled with desire for her. Her heart skipped with gaze.

"Who told you...that is yours?" She questioned lowering her lashes try to avoid his gaze.

"I don't need to ask anyone... I see its glimpse in your eyes kalpi" he said huskily near her ears...made her shrinked her body. She controlled her overflowing feelings and pushed him. And ran from there.

"Aur dekh Lena...it will darken than others...because..." His words again made her froze on her place. She turned to hear his next word with her thundering chest.

"Because... I know this..." He smirked and left from there leaving her again in puzzle of his word like morning. Kalpi stood there widening her big eyes more bigger again finding the meaning of his word.

Ab question ye hai kya after sleeping till 2 pm and with all chemical locha given by The Raghav Singhania... Kalpi will sleep...or she will pay the penalty of awaking the whole night to The Raghav Singhania... Isi question ke sath bane rahiye hamare sath till next update... Milate hai in new thread tab tak good bye tata khudahafiz...usake bad nahi ata😆

Thank you guys.    😳😳   

Edited by swara2504 - 8 years ago
Rizzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Thankyou !!! Going to read it 😳 😳
SamBricka thumbnail
superb update swara di... Nice.. But its incumplt... Omg Raghav kissed Kalpi... Hhaaww... Aur wo bhi pari ke saamne... Plzz plzz Plz cumplt this chappy soon.. M waiting...
Rizzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow ragav kissed kalpi.. That was awesome 😳 , I think Ragav should tell her what happened last night 😛
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Wowww yaar never expected raghav to do dis. Seedha kiss... but kalpi ko kuch yaad hi nahi hai.. aisa nahi hone chahiye tha. Chalo koi baat par jaldi yaad diya dena use. Nice update. .. plzzz update rest.