Kamini really get tit for tat
Hmm kalpi nervous about her reactions
Hmm yamine tease rag
Hmm kalpi emotions was on high thank pari  save her
Hmm kalpi angry
Wow rag should try pari option of kissy
Update soon
Posted: 8 years ago
After a long wait , a sweet update. Who is going to confess their love first ? Kalpi or Rags. I think Rags should follow Pari's advice !
swara kutty!!!!!!!!!!! awesome yaar !!!!!!!!! whenever I see the pm abt ur update,I couldn't control my eagerness to finish reading it in a jiffy,And then I have to re read it to enjoy and cherish my moment.

Wow,our hero is on the clouds of romance as his chupkali had confessed her feelings though in a drunken state,He is so relieved as if his board exams are over and feeling the excitement to go on a holidays.Oh mera dil,mera khaboo mey nahi ab mey kya karoon??? Like a love stricken teenager,he wants to laugh,cry ,dance ,kiss and what not,,,, What a pity? after the confession we wanted rags could have spent some cosy ,moments with kalpi but that silly dumbla spoiled everything .

I could feel how rags must have been waiting for the clock to strike 6 or 7 in the morning to see the blushing moments of his chipkali .But she was sleeping like a log uffs like a khumbhakarni !!!!!

Anu and yasmin were damn cute supportive and very understanding towards her.And our cutie cute Pari had blurted out that khumbhkarni naming session and spoiled rags romantic moments.

Now,lets see how our devdas convince his chipkali urf khumbhkarni and make her to confess him perfectly before that kameeni kamini gets a hint of their soon to be budding romance.

Plzz make Ragna without the nose poking of that psycho and khk ( khameeni kamini).If bth of them bothers/tortures our sweetie cutie ,I will kidnap these chudails and send them to Taliban as our kamla maiyya is already very famous over there for her bhashaans on how to stop the war and make the husbands as joru kha ghulam and dancing puppets.
Firstly Swara sweetheart I missed on two chapters ..sorry .😳
Blame my wisdom tooth πŸ˜†
Alright ...Raghav is so over the moon ...πŸ˜†
Cannot wait till the morning ..to confess too ..wow!..
Just how drunk was Kalpi ..that she slept like kumbkaran...πŸ˜† Anu ..had a good laugh too ..
Kamini...slept out with a rich guy πŸ˜² Yeh to badi chaalu hai ...πŸ˜† Sach moch ki kameeni...LOL 
Raj...is gauri's sister right ...and she knows how evil kamini is ...so raj approves of Kalpi and Raghav's 
Pairing . She is a sensible lady...πŸ˜† Yasmin is a good friend ..and knows that Raghav will look after Kalpi ..and he told her that he loves her ...πŸ˜† 
The way Raghav was admiring at Kalpi ..really shocked her ..
Raghav is so in love ..Na..
And Pari stating that they tried waking her up but Kalpi was in deep slumber πŸ˜†
Ooh kunmbkaran word really made her angry ..πŸ˜†
Raghav to gaya abh...πŸ˜†
How will he impress Kalpi now?
Will he confess soon and propose?..
Brilliant update Swara ,.
Thank you sweetie ...πŸ€—
very nice update dear... but i m afraid kalpi ko to kuch yaad hi nahi hai...kahin aisa na ho k use kuch yaad hi na aaye n ragahv hurt ho jaaye... plzzz don't do dis yaar...the story is giving very nice don't sopil it yaar... but kalpi's confession was awesome...but that shld not be in some intoxication...keep updating...
Beautiful update. Somebody is there to help ragna. Pari gives tips to her dad
beautiful chappy dear.. Wow.. M waiting for nxt chappy..
Lovely update dearπŸ‘
Love this teenager raghav..πŸ˜†
 kalpi manao missio by raghavπŸ˜†
Waiting for nxt chappy
OMG!!! who would of thought The Raghav Singhania will be so madly in love that he cant sleep and when he does for a little while he still think about his chipkaliπŸ˜†
Kalpi don't remember anything from last nightπŸ˜›
Raj is hilarious. I like how she was taunting kamini πŸ˜†
Pari is too cute and innocent.
She give her father good advice 😳
Lovely update