Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: chahat4u

Fab update Swara dear. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kalpi is so innocently naughty in her drunken state; and the pours all the pain plus fears in her heart to Raghav. Raghav too is affected by it. When Kalpi almost confesses her love for him, Raghav yearns to hear those magical words. When will the two confess their love for each other? How will this night change their relation? hope they don't separate after the duration given by court is over. Please update soon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you charu๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niru04

Lovely and beautiful update

thank you niru๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: switymango

Fabulous update. ...
  Kalpi sing a song. ...๐Ÿ˜ณ jarasa Zuma lunch me. ..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I love this song...but tune๐Ÿ˜ก only to line. ...raghav is irritat by her behaviour. .n scold her...n kalpi like hood girl stand there. ..n her hand on her mouth. ..so cute๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  just like little girl
 2 boys hive hi to kalpi n she return hi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...o god...raghav look at them angrily. ..n both run away from there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...kalpi expretion๐Ÿ˜† so cute yaar...she is behaving like kid...so lovely. ..
   Kalpi took butterfly. ..๐Ÿ˜ณ...raghav lost in her...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...raghav car broken. ...n he n kalpi have to home trow walking. ..
 Aww. ..raghav cary kalpi in his arm๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ so romantic. ...n kalpi again singing. ...n raghav crush his decision. .poor raghav๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Bedroom scene๐Ÿ˜ณ..but 2 emotional. ...kalpi ask him y he hate her...n goes to other girls. ...He understands her meaning. ..He regret his all harsh word. ..she tell all her fear to him...n she is lonely. ..she did not like any other girls hug or kiss him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰..she jealous. .n raghav now know that. ..He promised her that they both never hurt pari. ...so lovely swara. ...loved this scene. ...both so much love there pari. ...kalpi confess her feelings to raghav ...n raghav is happy by her confession. ..but 3 magical word kehane se pehale hi so gaye. ..๐Ÿ˜†...raghav want to listen these words. ...but not...but 2 happy to know that her feelings toward him...Ohho now raghav singhaniya not even sleep hole night๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Swara yaar ...so beautiful update. ...thank you๐Ÿค—
love you. .n muhhhโค๏ธ
 Update soon next part

Thank you so much swati for this long comment๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReezaZul

good...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thank you Reeza๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FALAK_SKY

It's lovely update swara...confession hote hote reh gaya..but what will bring new morning in der life...??don't separate ragna plz..it;s too much lovely...i love the way kalpi shown her feelings towards raghav hope raghav too express it to her..and plz now i can't wait for ragna confession..but i know u can't let tht happen soon and that too easy...but plz don't separate them and show some ragna romance too swara plz...

Thank you falak๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Santhi_

Kalpi loved him all the while and she didn't even showed a bit of it seriously she was jelous even when russian girls kissed him now that a big revelation ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kalpi was so cute now I understand y pari is like that, she is a xerox copy of kalpi ๐Ÿ˜† in cuteness 

Oh kalpi ๐Ÿ˜ญ she was so sad that everyone left her alone and pari is the only reason for her living and is scared that if she will also be taken away but still she is happy that Raghav will be a good father and pari will get a good family

I love the part where Raghav said that we will take care of pari till our last breath 

beautiful update swara loved it to core ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you santhi
I glad you like the update๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana04

Wow! What an update sweetie.๐Ÿ‘

i just loved it.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you farhana๐Ÿ˜Š
deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shall we expect an Update today
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riaka

Someone is  really in good mood now a days๐Ÿ˜†..lovely update dear. Raghav is frustrated  with broken car and drunken kalpi.  Kalpi is enjoying and answering the boys using signal ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Raghav was totally pissed off ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.  I was laughing all the time. He carried her๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Bedroom scene was awesome.  Drunken people always speak the truth, I heard that so many times.  It was emotional too when kalpi asked him why he hates her and why everyone left her.. Raghav now know her feelings for him.Hope he will go in right direction not to be rude to kalpi anymore. So kamini ' s plan backfired and went in ragna ' s favor.  Mind blowing chapter Swara. Eagerly waiting for next update when they come face to face in the morning, will kalpi remember anything or ๐Ÿ˜•...

Thank you ria๐Ÿ˜Š
I am happy you enjoyed the chapter๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swara2504 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu90

Shall we expect an Update today

I will try deepu๐Ÿ˜ณ