he need to pay more & more

for now he don't desrve her
i want a strong jeleousy lesson for raghav
and he need to balofy more papads
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Awesome update. ..
 Pari know her momma😳...n how Pari tolk to her...so cute. ...like her mother. ...kalpi is crying. ...n Pari make her smile. ..so lovely ...
 Raghav regret his actions. ...Pari is scared her papa. ...n not tolk yo him. ...very good pari. ...n kalpi left hospital without raghav. ...
...smmay also angry on him...n explain all to raghav. ...omg jab raghav goes to kalpi hospital. ..n reception say she goes with karan. ...πŸ˜† raghav ka chehara dekhane layak hoga...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† jealous raghav. ...loved it. ..
 Kamini😑😑 how dear she rise her hand on pari. ...thank god raghav come on time. ...n worn her...Pari is so scared. ...n hug him...she is so inosanet. ...n say Don't salp her. ...raghav promise her ..that he never ever angery on her...
raghav n Pari enjoy playing. ...but kalpi come n tack Pari with her. ...kalpi very good. ...not easily forgive him...πŸ˜‰
update soon next part
Princess1398 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first off all swara I'm really very sry mi adhi comment nahi kela paan u understand ri8 I was busy anyway raat gayi baat gayi ha part khup chan hota raghav was wrong as well as ri8 anyway don't make kalpi forgive him so soon ok.
sumasridhar thumbnail
Swara double update De na yaar patanahi Q 2day I'm feeling sad n I think the trust word u said is even being so many years u can't get trust easily n once even in single meet v believe in them but not trust them what u say dear
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fab ! What a wonderful bonding between Pari/Kalpi . Pari could sense the emotions of her mum [ Kalpi ] . Children are sensitive and are delicate like flowers. You should 'handle them with utmost care' . But Rags failed in understanding this and is 'excusable' as he has no experience with kids. . Hope Pari is able to 'trust' her papa again.
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Swara. 😳 am glad rags is getting the silent treatment. I wish kalpu had agreed and moved out into Karan's place that would teach him a lesson. I still want a guy to ask kalpi out and take her out infront of rags. Maybe doue date with Karan and Yasmin and rags spy on them lol πŸ˜†
Rizzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Now raghav ill definitely understand hw much does he luv her...
Wot will b nexttt... Ohh no I have no patience to wait!!
abxetz thumbnail
Swara kutty yehooo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nice update poor kalpi ro rahihai or Paris cute talks or vo lulluby naughty girl πŸ˜† πŸ˜† jab karan nai kalpi ko samjaya ki singhanias uspar barosa nahi karenge tab kalpi nai kaha ki sab uspar trust karthe hai khas kar rags 😭 par sab ki reactions usai bohuth hurt kiya tho Sam bi ismai shamil dha that's good he loves ananya so much 😳 ye kameeni chote bacho sai koyi isthara bath kartha hai ka 😑 heartless women 😑 tho chipkali Mr.singhania ko avoid kattahahai πŸ˜‰ dekhthe hai Mr.attitude ms.attitude ko kaisai manathe hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kark12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice update shona..
loved pari n kalpi bonding..
update soon
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭 My cute pari is scared of her papa and all 
but i love the way she made her momma mood good is very cute and lovely i think i missed last part so a bit confusing for at 1st then i read how kalpi planed for anu and she is sucessfull but kamini o suddenly uske beti se ithna pyar agaya i was stunned but this stupid wpman used that situation for her favor chii shame on her 😑 

raghav baba is in pain by kalpi and pari's ignorence i think he will soon realise him love for his chipkali πŸ˜† kalpi started feeling something i guess

nice update swara πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and high light is pari singing ganna for her momma to get her to sleep but her beautiful voice made it impossible πŸ˜†