Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Thread 2::FF:: RagNa:: Relations part 35 on Page 145 Complete - Page 34

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Appuu_AshLover

Amazing!!! Raghav n kalpi r having feelings fr each other but Still denying hmm will see till when they deny πŸ˜‰ Aww pari singing πŸ˜† such a cute doll she is!!! Loved how Raghav fired at her fr leaving him alone!! Good move slowly things are changing between them!! plss don't ever think to discontinue!! This is one f The best stories among few I've loved !!looking forward to ur next update πŸ˜ƒ

thanks appuu😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara2504 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gargdia

Thank god swara...u cm bck otherwise i was ready with 2-3 emotnl blckmail speech... πŸ˜‰
i'l surely give u cmnt on ur every stry,it may be late becz of my xam,bt wil do.
we n drama queen...[lol]...liar...
anyways thank u...n love u 😳

thanks dearπŸ˜†
swara2504 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lolor

sry for late comment... πŸ˜›
wonderful emotional update...
kalpi united neil & ragini πŸ˜ƒ
but shes loosing her hope ...her love ...
feeling bad for ragna... 😭 ...
hope kalpi will be fine (I knew she will πŸ˜› )
update soon

Thanks lolor
😊
swara2504 thumbnail
Part 28

The days passed with new tantrums in Singhaniya mansion, but not changed the teasing and fighting between RagNa, as Sammy and Yasmin's word left their impact on their heart but it will lose somewhere, when it comes on Pari. It was everyday schedule of Raghav to drop her in hospital and pick from there, that too without any break, to keep her away from Karan, he was always ready to do anything for her. With their sweet and salty word play, their relation was stepped toward the new phase every day.

That was Sunday, the free day for the busy people...or in other words, the family day for everyone, Kalpana was getting ready after her morning schedule, in her black shiffon chudidar which was perfectly fitted in her figure, she saw once again her with curving her body, and throw a flying kiss on her, "wow...Kalpi, you looking marvelous today" she smiled blinking her beautiful dove shaped eyes and moved toward door to go to help Gouri in kitchen.
                       "Good morning aunty...morning Anu..." she greets them with a hearty smile on her face, coming down from stairs dancingly; Anu smiled looking her over smiling face.

"Have a beautiful morning Kalpana" Gouri replied with same tone, "you are alone...where is Pari...I made Alu-patatha for her...that scamp asked for the paratha form morning and now she herself missing from here".

"Badima...Pari is on swimming pool with Bhai ..." Anu answered her.

"Raghav ke sath...oh...and she said, she was hungry..." Gouri murmured sadly.

"It's ok...badima, I will call her..." Anu turned to call Pari, when Kalpi stopped her, and moved toward Swimming pool. As she herself wants to see him, how Hitler and her daughter enjoyed their time in swimming pool and that too without her, with an angry mask, she stepped out.

Kalpi reach there, where she saw Raghav twirled Pari on water, and she giggled crazily. The father and daughter both are busy in playing with laughing and splashing water on each other, in between Pari jumped on him makes him fell on water, and Pari laughed loudly. Kalpi's heart bloomed looking the pleasant smile on their faces.

"Momma..." Kalpi come out of her glancing session with the voice of Pari, "come and play with us...look, how much fun we are doing" Pari called her shouting.   Kalpi smiled looking at her when her gaze felled on him, who staring her arrogantly raising his eyebrows floating in water, Kalpi divert her sight totally ignoring him and continued her talk with Pari.

"No angel...momma is not coming there, in fact Pari herself coming out of pool...right now" she ordered her.

"No...i want to play..." the little face dropped with her negation While Raghav watched her calmly.

"No...baby, dadi is waiting for you on dinning table...and its bad manners to put others on wait...right" Kalpi said softly

"Hmm..." angel nodded her head, "but can I play after breakfast..." she asked excitingly. And Kalpi replied in yes.

"Ok...papa...I will come back soon...wait for me here" Pari returned to Raghav and come out of swimming pool with the help of Kalpi and run toward the mansion. Kalpi too get up from there and move toward the mansion, when

"You can't see me happy...hai na..." Kalpi turned her gaze toward him angrily.

"What...what are you said?" she fumed in anger seeing him khadoos eyes on her.

"You can't see me playing here alone...coz you want yourself with me...here" he said singling his bare arms teasingly. Her voice lumped in her throat. "Am I right Ms. Jadhav...?"

"Are you lost your mind or sell it in share market Mr. Singhaniya" she raised her eyebrows "mai aur vaha...never..." he smiled naughtily at her reply.

"Oh really...then why you came here? You can send Robert too"

"Ha...but I thought Pari not came..." She replied him causally until his teases as she wants to see him...not understand by her mind, "wait a minute...what the sleazy thought you are thinking..." he laughed loudly at her word, she watched him hotly, which irritates her in core, "oh god...mai bhi kis pagal se bat kar rahi hoon" 

"Coz you yourself are in that list...chipkali" he said teasingly. She gritted her teeth with burning gaze at him.

"Mr. Singhaniya...you..." she stumped her foot on the slithery floor of the swimming pool, and her leg slipped which resulted into fallen her directly inside the water.

"opsss..." Raghav watched surprisingly toward her while she struggle there to make her safe from go down the water.

"Bachav...bachav..." she shouted loudly. Raghav nod his head unbelievingly.

"I first time saw, anyone drown in three feet... chalo Raghav Singhaniya bachate hai tumhari chipkali ko" he smirked and start to swim toward her.

He hold her waist by his hand and pulled her near him, which make her bounce on him and their body clashes on each other, Kalpi watched him widen her eyes. 

"What are you doing...don't try to take my advantage" she murmured fumingly. 

"Advantage..." he jerked her from him, which make her lean back, she again start struggling there. "I came here to save you...and you doubt on my character...stay here until when your well-wisher not came to save you" he returned hotly and turned to go back.

"Stop...stop..." she said in between her struggling effort, Raghav stopped at his place and turned to see her, "don't go. Please save me...mujhe swimming nahi ati...please..." he smiled looking her effort, but not moved a inch from his place, "sorry...ab nahi doubt karungi...but please save me..." she said pleadingly, he shakes his head negatively and went near her.

Raghav came and stopped there, but before him, Kalpi wrapped her both hand around his neck and hugged him tightly, he noticed that she scared with this; he circled his hand around her waist and other on her head to pacify her. She sobbed in his embrace; Raghav stroked his fingers in hair lovingly, with his touch Kalpi adjust herself more near of him brushing her nose smoothly on the crook of his neck. With her each moment, a jolt of current run through his spine, her proximity made him lose his control on him, he closed his sight tightly to stop him lose in her. They stay like that lost in each other few minutes...or says few more minutes, until when Kalpi does not realized their position, she try to move from him, but Raghav hold her again, their eyes met, he carry her near the coast of pool and help her to sit on edge when they again touch each other more closely, Kalpi turn her head embarrassingly getting up and run toward mansion fastly.

Whereas inside the mansion, Pari was busy in drinking her milkshake and showing her new dance steps to her dadi and buva, while her milk flipped from her glass with her actions and felled on floor. Annanya and Gouri was busy in looking her antics, when Kamini came there with her lavish dress with high heels and the mp3 cord on her ear, she was busy in hearing and murmuring her song without noticing the milk on floor, and "thadak", they all watched her lying there on floor wincing in pain,

"Oh ho...choti dadi, look your heels felled you on floor... are you paining...don't worry...momma will give you the medicine, then you will cure soon...ok" Pari said so innocently in her sweet voice, while Kamini gave her the angry glare.

"shaitan kahi ki...meri kamar tod di aur ab maska laga rai hai...mai ise nahi chodungi...my day will be came soon...then I will see you" kamimi thought in her mind whiningly.

"My breakfast finished...I am going to play..." and Pari run toward swimming pool with jumping and dancing while Gouri and Anu looked at her smilingly leaving behind Kamini who still laid on floor, but they don't have the time to see her...poor soul.

Sorry for late update...thanks for your likes and comments.😊😊😊 Edited by swara2504 - 8 years ago
darkloveriam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome update dear
love it .

so kalpi don't know swimming
well it's good for raghav & for us

awsome .
update nxt part soon this time

plz:)

thanx for continuing
swara2504 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...neha

awsome update dear

love it .

so kalpi don't know swimming
well it's good for raghav & for us

awsome .
update nxt part soon this time

plz:)

thanx for continuing

thanks for commenting neha..
yes kalpi don't know swimming...
and it will be advantage for raghavπŸ˜†
i will update soon
SamBricka thumbnail
Yipee!!! Finally u updated... Superb update dear.. Plzz update nxt chappy... Waiting..
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update! Finally 'Tom n Jerry' 'meeting' in the water ! Rags is slowly but surely falling DEEPLY in love with Kalpi ! Thanks for the update. Enjoyed little Pari's antics and innocence and , of course the RagNa moments !
FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank god swara finally u updated this otherwise I will always be blame my self...thank u so much for update n yes I love this update so much...Ragna in swimming pool very nice...
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a good update Swara πŸ˜› loved how lalpi fell in pool and rags saved her πŸ˜› loved the hug and kalpis embarrasent 😳 waiting for a date!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and some one to ask kalpi on a dateaking rags jealous I love jealous rags πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†