Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sahil Reloaded-2: ....In Pursuit of ??? (Page 2)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan17rocks

Only time will tell what exactly will happen
till then we can just wait and watch
loved your postSmile
Thank U.Embarrassed

Waiting for the time...9.30 PM...come fast.LOL

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Beautiful, as always!

Thanx, KK.

*In Sahil dreamland* Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyKhatamKahani

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Lovely sentiments Soup!
Missed you Yaar !

Mixed trepidation and excitement for this week's turn of events !

Definitely Aahil and Sanam will meet.
Lack of recognition.
Joy. Heartbreak. Sadness. Suspicion. Dejavu.

How many different ways the above words can be put together ?

Can't wait !

Heart

May I offer one wordEmbarrassed...Restlessness...
...and the Joy of anticipation.Party
And the belief that Nothing can go wrong now. (My belief...yeah. nothing is static.. still.Wink)

Day Dreaming

vm17-GrilledCheese-micshy

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by minnie2308

Lovely post CS.
Reading this makes me think that, Aahil will be the one to be called mad,mad with grief by the delusional couple and he may have to work from there.LOL
Going by all the friendly encounters, i hope they are kind to him.
Nice Post CS...
Sanam and Aahil are both on a search mission..both are searching for the same person- Sanam.

And yes, Simmy, I am sure the delusional would assume Aahil is delusional. High chances...

Though I hope Sanam never forgives Shaad later for hitting her Aahil this is what is going to happen it seemsConfused
u know Minnie, by the time everything blows up, they'll all be in a life-death situation and will forgive& forget all the lies,deception and move on to next  crisis. I keep expectation for this to the minimum.

Sim,

They want Shaad in the white zone. So this will only be a MU. A case of mistaken identity...Perhaps the duo wouldn't even know who they are fighting in the dark..very possible since Sanam next to a wounded Ahil means they have acknowledged it as a mistake.

Minnie,

Agree with both of U.
Like Aaher- Like Sa- Haan, ...These are all just tools...So Shaajan will be treated with the importance of a tool too. 
If Gul was interested in telling us Shaad's story, it should have been evident by now. She chooses to concentrate on only one love story as of now...as always.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vm17-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24Ms.Sherlocked

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
In pursuit of completeness, EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Cz together they complete each other,the most important part of them is missing, whatever they r feeling us the sequalae of that EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hence they r feeling that their missing part is somewhere near them, to COMPLETE them, 
Happiness is when they r together, but right now both of them need each other to complete their lives,,,,,

Beautiful writeup soup EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

vm17simran_singh_24chicksoup

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by minnie2308

Lovely post CS.
Reading this makes me think that, Aahil will be the one to be called mad,mad with grief by the delusional couple and he may have to work from there.LOL
Going by all the friendly encounters, i hope they are kind to him.
Nice Post CS...
Sanam and Aahil are both on a search mission..both are searching for the same person- Sanam.

And yes, Simmy, I am sure the delusional would assume Aahil is delusional. High chances...

Though I hope Sanam never forgives Shaad later for hitting her Aahil this is what is going to happen it seemsConfused
u know Minnie, by the time everything blows up, they'll all be in a life-death situation and will forgive& forget all the lies,deception and move on to next  crisis. I keep expectation for this to the minimum.

Sim,

They want Shaad in the white zone. So this will only be a MU. A case of mistaken identity...Perhaps the duo wouldn't even know who they are fighting in the dark..very possible since Sanam next to a wounded Ahil means they have acknowledged it as a mistake.

Minnie,

Agree with both of U.
Like Aaher- Like Sa- Haan, ...These are all just tools...So Shaajan will be treated with the importance of a tool too. 
If Gul was interested in telling us Shaad's story, it should have been evident by now. She chooses to concentrate on only one love story as of now...as always.

Soup i agreewith u  GK is not interested in telling Shaad's story atleast in this love story, cz if they wrre they should hv given him a character sketch, hes like a hollow vessel now. No depth nothing, 
exactly thats the reason his redemtion track is out of question for me, either they arent going to deal with it at all, or they would go in the same brushing aside route. 

Because if they had to give him one,  even then whoz interested in his redemption anyways , atleast im not, just want SaHil to not forgive him Bas .. Thats the only thing i want frm this track 

-GrilledCheese-chicksoupKhatamKahani

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Originally posted by chicksoup

[QUOTE=simran_singh_24][QUOTE=minnie2308][QUOTE=simran_singh_24]Lovely post CS.

Soup i agreewith u  GK is not interested in telling Shaad's story atleast in this love story, cz if they wrre they should hv given him a character sketch, hes like a hollow vessel now. No depth nothing, 
exactly thats the reason his redemtion track is out of question for me, either they arent going to deal with it at all, or they would go in the same brushing aside route. 

Because if they had to give him one,  even then whoz interested in his redemption anyways , atleast im not, just want SaHil to not forgive him Bas .. Thats the only thing i want frm this track 

Mic,

The colour is white...Beneath the brown.Smile
Plus not forgiving is giving the other person power over you...Hatred is an emotion too..and he doesn't deserve that much of Sahil space and time.
They would both forgive him for sure later...He might even help them...Pretty sure of that being his redemption. It is all about saying qubool hai...we get what we want...Sahil being completed. Shaad fans get what they want- his redemption. Gul keeps everyone happy.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshy

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

In pursuit of completeness, EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Cz together they complete each other,the most important part of them is missing, whatever they r feeling us the sequalae of that EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hence they r feeling that their missing part is somewhere near them, to COMPLETE them, 
Happiness is when they r together, but right now both of them need each other to complete their lives,,,,,

Beautiful writeup soup EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanx, Mic.Embarrassed

I had wanted to write on Jannat's thoughts for quite sometime...but she was ill defined, even when I knew she had no feelings for Shaad. Had not expected her to turn out so strong in this track.

This is delightfully beautiful.  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

Go to top