Simply beautiful...loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Ri-Ri-x

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Hi RiRi ..so this was the other OS you told me about.. wow
when I read the title I tried to figure out those cravings..as you said mature OS I sort of figure the part of them being an " Ahem" cravings but the "unusual" part was somewhat difficult to figure and I was also wondering who is having these cravings ? to be honest  I immediately held Abhi guilty of charges at first ...well,  he has a reputation as " Besharam Abhi" to stand for ..all this was going in my head just after reading the title so I start reading expecting all kind of "Ahem " fantasies that Abhi could come up with ..reading on I discovered that it's Pragya  " surprise, surprise" and that was an epic twist Pragya having such thoughts and dealing with such cravings was very interesting turn of events ..I always loved the Fics that dealt with Abhi's and Pragya's real characters ( I mean their show characters ) Abhi as shameless bad boy Rockstar and Pragya as a shy conservative somewhat serious professor girl so I loved how you worked out this reversed situation and at the same time reserved the essence of their characters ..I loved it I loved I loved it ..and the mature scene ..in spite of the " unpleasant " way Abhi was treating Pragya since they get married I was always sure that when he finally love her he will be the most tender lover and this scene is having tenderness written all over it ..thanks for not writing a mature content  just for the sake of it , it may be only me but I can enjoy reading a well written mature scene that was in context with the story as I found it relate to my Human nature ..but when I read mature contents thrown haphazardly my only reaction is ( excuse me ..we are not animals ) ,,being so familiar with the way you write I was sure that I will not be dissapointed and Thank you so much for proving me right ..
The OS in general was so good and I enjoyed reading so much I was as impatient as Pragya and the way I was waiting for Abhi to go upstairs to their room embarrassed me at some point, I gave my self a mental shake Wink I have to confess that being so impatient I for the first time forget about learning Hindi and skipped to the translationLOL ( I will go back and read them I promise I know you make extra efforts for me here so I will trust me ) 
One last thing, though Abhi was innocent here but he sure lived up to his reputation, the cravings were\are hers but he will enjoy them to the max away and alone.. well done Abhi
Thanks again RiRi this was fabulous

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Ri-Ri-xindi

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
sigh i want a husband like him Day Dreaming if men were actually smart m knew what their girl wanted nd when the world would be a better place i loved this please do write more

x-Ri-Ri-x

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thank you!!!!   What a delight to read  Tongue!!!!  So beautifully and tastefully done... enjoyed it!!!

x-Ri-Ri-x

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
wow too cute and well depicted

x-Ri-Ri-x

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Simply beautiful...loved it.

Thank you!!
x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

Hi RiRi ..so this was the other OS you told me about.. wow
when I read the title I tried to figure out those cravings..as you said mature OS I sort of figure the part of them being an " Ahem" cravings but the "unusual" part was somewhat difficult to figure and I was also wondering who is having these cravings ? to be honest I immediately held Abhi guilty of charges at first ...well, he has a reputation as " Besharam Abhi" to stand for ..all this was going in my head just after reading the title so I start reading expecting all kind of "Ahem " fantasies that Abhi could come up with ..reading on I discovered that it's Pragya " surprise, surprise" and that was an epic twist Pragya having such thoughts and dealing with such cravings was very interesting turn of events ..I always loved the Fics that dealt with Abhi's and Pragya's real characters ( I mean their show characters ) Abhi as shameless bad boy Rockstar and Pragya as a shy conservative somewhat serious professor girl so I loved how you worked out this reversed situation and at the same time reserved the essence of their characters ..I loved it I loved I loved it ..and the mature scene ..in spite of the " unpleasant " way Abhi was treating Pragya since they get married I was always sure that when he finally love her he will be the most tender lover and this scene is having tenderness written all over it ..thanks for not writing a mature content just for the sake of it , it may be only me but I can enjoy reading a well written mature scene that was in context with the story as I found it relate to my Human nature ..but when I read mature contents thrown haphazardly my only reaction is ( excuse me ..we are not animals ) ,,being so familiar with the way you write I was sure that I will not be dissapointed and Thank you so much for proving me right ..
The OS in general was so good and I enjoyed reading so much I was as impatient as Pragya and the way I was waiting for Abhi to go upstairs to their room embarrassed me at some point, I gave my self a mental shake Wink I have to confess that being so impatient I for the first time forget about learning Hindi and skipped to the translationLOL ( I will go back and read them I promise I know you make extra efforts for me here so I will trust me )
One last thing, though Abhi was innocent here but he sure lived up to his reputation, the cravings were\are hers but he will enjoy them to the max away and alone.. well done Abhi
Thanks again RiRi this was fabulous

Hey!! Thank you so much!! I'm really happy you enjoyed it. Im so glad you found it to be tastefully done! I too have the same issue some mature FICs are written without context and I wanted this to be a story and not just a mature scene :-) I really enjoyed writing This, mainly because I hoped for something like this in the show. I know we won't get it so we must be content with the stories we think up outselves eh?? Hahah I always look forward to your comment as I know you take so much time to read and them leave me a constructive review so thank you so much! I would give you a big hug if we lived any closer ;:-)

I will update the next part of the other story this week - unfortunately I have had to actually do some work this week at the office (boo!!) which had cut into my writing time :-( but rest assured it will be up as soon as I can finish it!!

Lots of love xxx

sudanindia2014

x-Ri-Ri-x Senior Member
x-Ri-Ri-x
x-Ri-Ri-x

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha_H.

sigh i want a husband like himDay Dreamingif men were actually smart m knew what their girl wanted nd when the world would be a better place i loved this please do write more

Thank you do so much! Very happy you enjoyed it and even more so that our minds think alike !! Unfortunately men don't understand their wives... I think that's why the world is in the state it is lol!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment xxx

Kesha_H.

Go to top