India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Woh so rahi hai...yeh ro raha hai

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I was being a major loser this weekend and rewatching KYY from the beginning LOL LOL

Can I just point out how much I love ManBir?! Who remembers the famous "Woh so rahi hai..tum uske liye jaa rahi ho...aur woh jo yahan ro rahe hain...". LOL LOL

Ahh I'm so looking forward to this Pandit track being over! I want the friendship/ love track (with no drama) back!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146Mrs.Samthaankhushboonankaniksh_nchatritsMayaraaSobtiChimera-DNAArchanaRMStardust09nicki11Kuushihav6587arshuaarshermaOmaRamdassBeyondHorizonPrincessAshViknavksweetdesireNikki_Titli

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Never have I ever.

Sigh.

CVs, please we need such light-hearted moments back soon. Especially after all the heavy drama.

Show us all 7 of them having fun, hanging out together, singing, dancing, going on a picnic, and playing such games.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtianita0nicki11OmaRamdass

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Never have I ever.

Sigh.

CVs, please we need such light-hearted moments back soon. Especially after all the heavy drama.

Show us all 7 of them having fun, hanging out together, singing, dancing, going on a picnic, and playing such games.

Yesss! I want them to show Fab 5 + Nandu/ Navya making a trip to Mangalore, as well! That'll be a treat for our eyes. There's so much more the CVs can show us that doesn't involve any psychos or drama!

But I gotta say...I trust the CVs to give us some banging episodes after last week Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by anita0 - 10 May 2015 at 10:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiOmaRamdassPrincessAshVikNikki_Titli

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita0

Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

Never have I ever.

Sigh.

Yesss! I want them to show Fab 5 + Nandu/ Navya making a trip to Mangalore, as well! That'll be a treat to our eyes. There's so much more that the CVs can show us that don't involve any psychos or drama!

But I gotta say...I trust the CVs to give us some banging episodes after last week Embarrassed Embarrassed

I don't think they will show us a Mangalore trip now. But they can show a picnic or going to the farmhouse, group games with MaNan romance and flirting and bantersEmbarrassed

Last 2 weeks have been really good.
Dragging tracks is what is making the viewers lose interest. So, Pandit needs to go soon! And please do not drag the next track.

Clearly, 4 days a week seems to be working well.
They should air KY2 4 days a week, if we get such (fast-paced) episodesWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
how they often used to party at pool side ... i want that pool party back with manan romancing at the corner..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtianita0Nikki_Titli

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I would love to see some Manik and Navya scenes. They make a hilarious duo. LOL LOL
BeyondHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I just love that scene LOL Manik's awkward look when Nandu glares at him and Cabir's saracstic remark ROFL I just loved it LOL Cabir was kinda the catalyst for MaNan and even when Manik was being stupid saying he is waiting for Dhruv to move on, he asked him the right thing - whether Manik is prepared to leave Nandu if Dhruv says he hasn't moved on. I guess that is when Manik realised that he has to fight for Nandu himself too rather than push n pull her like a toy.

anita0

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

I just love that scene LOL Manik's awkward look when Nandu glares at him and Cabir's saracstic remark ROFL I just loved it LOL Cabir was kinda the catalyst for MaNan and even when Manik was being stupid saying he is waiting for Dhruv to move on, he asked him the right thing - whether Manik is prepared to leave Nandu if Dhruv says he hasn't moved on. I guess that is when Manik realised that he has to fight for Nandu himself too rather than push n pull her like a toy.

Well said! Clap Clap

BeyondHorizon

Go to top