Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BT Exclusive: Salman Khan clicked in his garden

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
BT Exclusive: Salman Khan clicked in his garden
Bombay Times managed to capture a few images of Salman Khan in a relaxed mood at Galaxy, his home in Bandra. Here he is, sipping a cup of coffee and meeting people. He also spent some time with his pets before going indoors. 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/BT-Exclusive-Salman-Khan-clicked-in-his-garden/articleshow/47223214.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He has a garden there? never seen it before!
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the next headline would be '' a glimpse of Salman while  using wash room ''
PS. He looks hot with that beard

Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I hope the jail authorities post similar pics from jail too. He will look really hot in his jail uniform. 
walkashame thumbnail
How does galaxy have a garden? I thought it was a Mumbai high rise with concrete around.
How does he manage to look so hot and good looking in his late 40s? Oh, wait, almost 50. ðŸ˜† But I think it's because of the beard really suits him, and we havent seen him in it before. So he looks extra Hot. 
Darling, he had this look last year for kick, in the film as well as during promotions. 
surely suits him really well , gives him a younger appearence altogether. Now for BB he is suppose to have a light stubble, so I guess, we have to bid adieu to the french beard. :(

He rules the french beard..!
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The hottest man he is looking more handsome with age. The only khan who looks younger than his real age.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Truly Hottt . This French Beard really really suits him so much . It was in Kick ..& now I am seeing it for BB  as well 😃