Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KVB-Would Love To Play Ashoka(Tells more about QH Current Track) (Page 4)

Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
^
Hahaha, sagey you are too cute! Bring on the bold scenes, as long as it's Sahil I'm all for itDancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieAnnzSageflower7...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks Nafs.

Interesting article..

Is the fight happening in Dharamsala.If so, then why would they all go back to IM together.Confusing but yet curious to know how they are planning the track ahead.

And coming to bold scenes, we have always got to see bold scenes except between the leads.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Haniesimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Well have I ever? :) So "Bold" scenes are coming? Lets see how this plays out! Maybe the EMA thing we were talking about! Aahil does know she is Sanam. But he will also be misled by Shaad's lies. Because he is in the military, Aahil will actually be forced to trust him and his version! So it proves, even here, he has no intention of ever telling the truth! He is going to try and hold on to this complete stranger with any level of fraud he has to engage in? Confirms my suspicions about him. He has some serious issues!

SJ's quote says "Shaad believes she is Jannat!" I mean how much more obvious can that get? He knows she is not Jannat, and that is just a name HE gave her! So if he actually "Believes" she is Jannat, then it is clear that his mind is unhinged! There are people like that, who get obsessed and then forget the difference between reality and lies! I guess to Shaad his own fiction has become real! I think it is a type of "Psychosis?" If he believes his own lies to be true, then something is very wrong!

Because I always found the ease with which he lied about this girl quite disturbing. It just didn't seem normal. Like when he lectured his Dad etc? Usually you would feel guilty for lying to your Dad, but he didnt, and he even hypocritically lectured him? So his duplicity always disturbed me! Then the immigration thing? Even THEN he didnt think it was time to "tell the truth!". How exactly was he planning on bringing her back, IF those people were "Real" immigration? He had no docs, no proof that she is his wife! Even then I thought "This is highly odd behavior!". So this small Quote has led me to conclude that what I thought was right all along. 

The story of Aahil and Sanam going forward will form the crux of the story and I for one am super excited to see how this plays and how these "bold scenes" play out. Already Chudail and Saif have bold scenes! But they have been tasteful! The worst were Faiz and Haya! Couldn't stand them! 

Liked KV's answer on Ashoka! Is that a "hint?" Does he intent to play grown up Ashoka? Does that mean the show IS ending in October as originally stipulated? I suppose it is! I for one think that is good. 3 years is a good run, and you should not just drag and drag to death! The show loses all it's charm! I am currently watching another show that should have ended this month, but wont! I dont think I can continue to watch it, it's a damned drag! So hope this show stays crisp, and even if they continue it, send SAHIL off to the sunset first and then carry on with Seher's story if that is what they want! 5 months is a long time, and I am sure they can tell this story well in that time! 
The show will not extend anymore pretty sure of it LOL cause there are long line of shows coming soon in Zee! Anyways I hope SaHil gets its deserved ending beautifully and its story leads beautifully too the way its going now currently.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Haniesimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked
LOLYou know what are these shocking icons are for! LOL

OMG! So many revelations in this interview! Its "revelation galore in QH" I guess Tongue 3 things that I went absolutely OMG on!: 

BOLD SCENES coming up! THAT HAS TO BE ON TOP OF MY LIST TongueLOL But, I hope its between the real couple, you never know or maybe real couple with someone else too, again you never know? ROFLLOL

Who knows younger Ashoka would grow up to be ME! Shocked OMG! Was that a hint?! Why would he say that?! I so want him to play the grown up Ashoka! That would be just awesome to watch him play that, I hope that turns out to be true!! I can totally imagine him remaining topless ALL THE TIME LOLTongue

Ofcourse the thing he said about Aahil will think Shaad has kidnapped Sanam and Shaad will think HE is taking away from him REALLYY?! LOL

WHATTA interview this is! i read it on twitter, and I went completely hyper! LOL

CAN'T WAIT!! OMG! So exciting! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34simran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Ashoka!!!!StarStarStar
I'd better start catching that showWink. One never knows.Embarrassed
Uff...If KV gets Ashoka now..I'd be so very happy for him.Clap

Ofc,

Bold scenes.LOL OK. Will keep hoping.Tongue

And dreaming...Day Dreaming

Soup!! You need to watch IT! I am watching it since it began! ITS JUST AMAZING! The guy is GOLD! Star
I am in love with him!

And KV as Ashoka! It would be such an awesome thing! How wonderful! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanflora212

Hanie Senior Member
Hanie
Hanie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
bold scene between real lead or fake lead that question?
Based on the history n experience in Qh bold scene almost between non lead.
ewww dont want to c Sanam end up have bold scene with that fake.
Watching him touching,hugging her make me feel Dead
Want only aahil n Sanam.Tbh Sanam2 n Aahil seducing scene still playing in my head.
All i can said they did it so well.My favourite ever.bcz both are hot in that scene.
And i wish the same between Aahil and Sanam.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hanie

bold scene between real lead or fake lead that question?
Based on the history n experience in Qh bold scene almost between non lead.
ewww dont want to c Sanam end up have bold scene with that fake.
Watching him touching,hugging her make me feel Dead
Want only aahil n Sanam.Tbh Sanam2 n Aahil seducing scene still playing in my head.
All i can said they did it so well.My favourite ever.bcz both are hot in that scene.
And i wish the same between Aahil and Sanam.Embarrassed

I sure hope they don't plan to show "Bold" scenes between a man who is misleading a women into thinking she is his wife, and a women who has no idea how she is being fooled! It is actually quite offensive! Because it's like they are trying to glorify a women losing her self respect with a man who is lying to her! 

The last time they tried to do a bold scene between these two it backfired very badly and the channel had so much backlash from the audience, when the scene was aired in a "behind the scenes" segment! So the channel ended up having the scene cut! So I hope, taking that into account, they will be cautious about showing anything on that vein!

As for Haya-Faiz, Haya was always aware that Faiz took her away from Rahat and trapped her to keep her with him! She always knew what was happening to her. So even when she pretended to go along with Faiz, it was done with her full knowledge. The same with Aahil and Chudail. Chudail was trying to seduce him, but he didnt want a bar of it, and in the end he even told her he needs "time" to get over his first wife! Saif and Chudail? Well that is an EMA and we all know what is happening there! So no shock to anyone! :)

So I hope this "Boldness" will be for Sanam and Aahil to reconnect as a couple, and not for Sanam to be taken advantage of by a man who is pretending to be her husband! Also, if they show Shaad do that, then they just have to turn him negative after that! Because if he tries to get intimate with her while still keeping her in the dark, then they cant pretend he is a good guy after that, they have to show him as either unstable, or gone rouge! So lets hope even if he tries anything, Sanam thwarts it, as she feels "uneasy", or no such thing takes place! But a "Bold" scene between a REAL couple is very much overdue on this show! They didnt have it with ASYA, they didnt have it with SAHIL, and even SEHAN SR before he leaves for Dubai was "implied". Both ASYA and SAHIL only got a "Morning After!". So this show is very ready for a bold scene between a genuine couple! Bring it on! 
Tunailuvsahil Goldie
Tunailuvsahil
Tunailuvsahil

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I dnt think sanam fill comfortable doing bold scene with sahad after see ahil.now sanam all attention goes to ahil.sahad to dur ki bad ha.so dnt worry i dnt thin any sahjan bold scane coming.

Go to top