Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Come on Randhirians.. show me your support! (Page 2)

Heavenly_Dreams IF-Stunnerz
Heavenly_Dreams
Heavenly_Dreams

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
naz . I totally agree wid u . Its not always that , we r gaga over his looks or killing smile . but we support randhir for the beautiful heart he posses , which makes him A true lover , Every body know that how much rd love sanyukta . A True Friend , He had proved it in karan's case , and even when sandhir was in friendship . A True student , He was the one who take bullet on his chest to save vardhan . A True Son , u never know that if Renuka could be a great mother , He can be at her side . And I think the above point r enough to say who is better .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocoangel-.SandhirMahi2012Liana.

anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
i am wid rd :)

but i love sandhir alot :)
Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
See m neither randhirian nor sanyuktaian.
M only sandhirian.
I just not only love rd nor only sanyu.
I love 2gether sandhir Day Dreaming

Both r the most important characters of shq.
But both characters have loop holes.

It's not that both rd n sanyu r right everytime.
Both r wrong in many matters.
deepu5344 Newbie
deepu5344
deepu5344

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
oh my god u all r so selfless people u all say that u lost respect for sanyukta during eng track then i lost respect for randhir during revenge track so when ur bf cheats on u(randhir kissed ishika)and shoves u to the ground any sane person will never see his face if they hav self respect so if randhir wants sanyukta to be a part of his revenge plan is nt at all selfishness but if she pursues her only dream then she is called selfish and coming to randhir everyone agrees that he has a terrible childhood and all but u should not blame sanyukta instead u should blame renuka she should hav made some effort to convince randhir abt her marriage and all and will randhir be happy after destroying his own mother and sanyukta when he treated her so badly she didnt stop showing concern for him and infact she blindly believed him when he acted that he will nt risk life of innocent workers and druggged her(remember that) so all i want to say tht why r u so desperate to proove randhir right even though he behaved like a jerk during revenge track im nt saying that u should praise sanyukta and all but why unnecessary bashing ps.it's completely my pov whether u agree or not

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley_x4kasturiroy18.Vyshali.Mahi2012howardscarlett

smiley_x4 Senior Member
smiley_x4
smiley_x4

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
First of all Yes I'm Diehard Randhirian Nodoubt about That Smile

Secondly , No I don't think Sanyukta is Selfish. Agar Selfish hoti toh usse Randhir k Problem se Koi matlab nahi hota. Woh Randhir ki care nahi Karti and there are lots more things that Say she isn't Selfish !!

okay, She may not Indulge Herself in Randhir's Problem but She has always tried to know his problem and sometimes tried to Help him out too !! Smile Whenever Randhir needed her She was there !!

Lastly, The Revenge track , no I dnt think sanyukta was at fault that time. He was blinded by his anger all he wanted was to destroy Renuka Unhappy without thinking that it Gonna spoil his life and career but she was aware of it ! Yes , I agree his childhood was pathetic. But Revenge wasn't the option!!

He cheated sanyukta for ishika! though he didn't loved ishika bt that doesn't reduce his fault!

They are Imperfectly Perfect !!

P.s - Itx SANDHIR not Randhir or sanyukta!! they love eachother, they have different ways of Expressing their love and concern!!
itx Their Ego which destroyed Everything !! Smile

Edited by kiiran.sharma - 10 May 2015 at 11:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu5344.Vyshali.Mahi2012howardscarlett

Liana. IF-Addictz
Liana.
Liana.

Waaris, Piyaa Albela Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
^he cheated on her because she wasnt there for him to explain him whatz wrong.
smiley_x4 Senior Member
smiley_x4
smiley_x4

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

That doesn't justify it !! 
and telling that she wasn't there for him is itself wrong .. Though she didn't helped him in revenge but she always tried to explain him .. that what he was doing is wrong and if that continues it will destroy himself !! 

Edited by kiiran.sharma - 10 May 2015 at 11:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

howardscarlett

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

Shocked Naz she was there asking him everytime the reason but he just shoved her and never cared to explain ,its only when she caught him kissing ishika and confronted him that he explained to her and it was SHIT ,the reason he gave her was absolute Bull shit 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu5344smiley_x4.Vyshali.Mahi2012howardscarlett

Go to top