Abhigya: Love to live with you forever|PART 8 UPD(PG 16) - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by simsim25

Thanks for the pm! This was awesome! So glad Pragya now knows that the baby is not Abhis! Cannot wait for the next update to see what happens between Abhigya! <3
Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Will update soon...
Well the next one will be something different...
Originally posted by Shafoo

that is awesome 
Thanks dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Shiva4201

Update as soon as possible
Sure dear, will update soon...
Originally posted by mahabirf25

loved the update, wish something like this could happen in kkb, Pragya using her head and and figure out that Tanu is lying.
Thanks dear.
Me too, wish the same but since it is not the in my hands and also quiet difficult to happen in the show ,so I wrote it in my ff...
Glad you liked it... 
Originally posted by Humzy

nice cont soon
Thanks dear , will continue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome updates 

Sorry for the late reply just now i saw ur pm
i got very sick from last two days

thanks for ur pm
Here is the part 6 guys. Hope you enjoy reading...
PART-6

After the dinner, Abhi and all others left to their rooms and Pragya too left for her room after completing some of the remaining kitchen chores.
 She had decided that she would talk to Abhi and ask for his apology for what she had done to his proposal.
She was hell nervous about confessing to Abhi to ask for his forgiveness her hands reached the knob of the door, her hands started moving back and forth automatically as she began feeling really nervous now she could not imagine Abhi's reaction on what she was about to tell him.
What will be his reaction? Will he even believe me? Will he listen to me?? Hundreds of questions were raising in her mind. 
She finally got some courage imagining her happy life with Abhi.
She entered inside and saw Abhi was moving back and forth in the room , she could notice anger in his burning red eyes clearly. 
As Pragya entered in the room he looked at her and stopped at his place.
"Probably he too wants to talk to me...But about what?" thought Pragya.
In just few long strides he reached Pragya and leaned towards her bent down and stretched his one hand in front. 
Here Pragya closed her eyes by the close proximity and began breathing heavily. Abhi looked at this state of her for some brief seconds and slammed the door behind her and closed it from inside.
The sudden loud voice of slamming the door took Pragya out of her trance.
She looked at Abhi with pleading eyes and was about to say something when he pulled her inside and pushed her to one of the walls and pinned her there between his arms.
He moved closer towards her so close that his breaths were fanning her lips. 
Her lips were quivering and he looked at her. Suddenly a deep desire of tasting her lips came into his mind. The desire to take them in his and caress her pink fuller lips with his. 
He leaned forward to fulfill his desire when he saw her closing her eyes shut and her hands fidgeting he drew back. 
When Pragya realised that his breath was no more fanning her , she opened her eyes and saw him still close to her looking at her.
He was gazing at her furiously while she was trying to say something but could not utter any word due to their proximity.
She again tried to open her mouth and utter something out when he asked her ( a little politely not showing his anger)
Abhi- " Where had you been Pragya? You were not at home since evening?? Did you go to meet someone?Everyone fine in your family?You didn't informed anyone where you were going."
Though he himself knew where she had been and with whom but he wanted to listen it from her. To check if she will lie or tell him the truth.
He could have hurted her directly as he knew what she was upto but his heart was still not ready to believe it. 
Pragya looked at him and decided that now she should tell him half truth of just meeting Sid and not about Tanu's drama.
Pragya- " Yeah, sorry I was in a little hurry so I just forgot actually I had gone to meet my old friend Sid. Siddharth Khurana ,he is back to Mumbai after long time so we decided to meet up."
Abhi had not expected her to tell him the truth. He thought what he was thinking about her is that just a misunderstanding?
His thoughts were disturbed when Pragya said in a low voice.
Pragya - " I ...I want to speak something to you. I don't know where to start from I were not behaving good to you for few days." She continued" I am really very sorry for all my harsh words for you. Actually I didn't want to be harsh with you but you know the situations were so complicated , I just lost my control , I was not able to understand anything and I behaved that way."
Her eyes were getting moist as she continued
" I never wanted to hurt your feelings but..."
She was cut in between by him.
Abhi - " Listen Pragya , it's getting very late right now, you just go and sleep.
I will be back in some time. I have to complete some of my really important works."
With that he left from there leaving behind Pragya with moist eyes.
Pragya was hurt by this behavior of his but she didn't want to loose hope so she decided she would continue tomorrow. She was well determined about the first thing she would do next morning will be to confess him everything and after getting proofs against Tanu she would tell him about Tanu's drama too.
With that she moved to bathroom to take a much needed shower so that all the tension, nervousness and stress can be reduced.
She came back after about half an hour and was changed into some cozy salwaar-chudidaar for her sleep.
Her hair were wet and she began walking towards the mirror when she felt a gaze on her. She saw Abhi was back, sitting on his bed looking intently at her.

Sorry for the late update. Hope you like this one.
ANYONE WHO WANTS PMs SHOULD BUDDY ME.

Thanks for the update! So glad Pragya told him the truth! 
Awesome update
Continue soon plz.
Nice update aww Abhi is watching her