Abhigya: Love to live with you forever|PART 8 UPD(PG 16) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by vidyasuresh

Nice starting continue soon
Thanx dear, will update till morning.
Originally posted by Shiva4201

OMG... awesome storry.. Please continue. Update as soon as possible👏
Thanx a lot dear, will update in the morning.
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Awesome...
Loved it...Continue.
Thanx dear, will update next chapter In morning
Sneak Peak of Part 2

Pragya left to her room to get ready and even Abhi too reached his room after sometime to get ready.
Not knowing Pragya was inside, he barged into the changing room and what he saw next stopped his heart beat for a second.
He was stuck at the beauty in front of him.
Pragya was standing in front of him half draped in her saree.
Abhi was standing on the door gazing her mesmerized by her beauty. 
Slowly he started moving towards her with slow steps.

Hope you like it...😊
Here I am continuing with Part 2.
hope you like it.
Sorry for mistakes, not proofread.

PART 2
Sid and Pragya reached his home after a silent drive of 15 minutes. After they reached there, Sid rang the calling bell and the door was opened by an old lady who seemed to be in her 60s.
Pragya and Sid entered inside and Sid made her comfortably sit on the sofa. As soon as Sid sat and asked her to tell him the situation, Pragya started crying bitterly. Sid gave her a brotherly hug and asked her to keep calm and tell him the truth.
Pragya in between her sobs started of how she daadi brought proposal for their marriage , how they married , about Abhi's girlfriend Tanu, the misunderstandings, her second marriage drama , kidnapping, etc. But she did not tell him about the biggest disaster now - Tanu's Pregnancy.
When she ended, even Sid's eyes were moist as he came to know how much his friend had suffered. She tried hard to act and hide about Tanu's Pregnancy. But he could clearly make out that she had not told him everything ,even now she is hiding something . He asked her again that even now she is hiding something.
This was the limit for her, she broke down crying and told him everything about her confession to Abhi , Tanu's Pregnancy, her rejection to Abhi's proposal and her deal with Tanu.
He let her cry for sometime ,caressed her back so that she feels comfortable.
He thought how selfless she is and what she is getting in return of all the good deeds she always did?
Sid calmed Pragya down and asked her if she was ok?
Pragya (asking Sid with a lot of hope in her eyes) "Will you help me in my plan?"
Sid couldn't say a no to her pleading eyes and agreed.
With a promise to meet again tomorrow and plan something, Sid dropped Pragya to Mehra Mansion.
When she entered inside , she saw everyone standing in the hall with Akash in between.
Pragya too went there to see what was going on when she heard daadi asking Akash to marry a girl of her choice.Akash had no choice but to nod positively. Akash remained there silent , a lone tear escaped his eyes.Pragya was the only one to notice that while others were happy for his marriage proposal acceptance.
It was only 3 days back , all before Abhi's fake confession when Akash had asked Pragya for her help in getting back Rachana and his child whom he realized now how much he loves them.

FLASHBACK

Pragya was sitting in the her room reading a book.
She stopped reading and took a look to the door only to find Akash in tears and his eyes filled with a lot of hope.
She asked him to come and sit beside her.
"What happened Akash, what made you go through such a state?"asked Pragya with concern.
"Bhabhi , today I saw Rachana in the hospital, she was struggling there to get an appointment from the doctor. She does not deserve to be punished for my wrong deeds." said Akash 
He continued- " I realized how big mistake I had done by cheating on Rachana , leaving her alone. I really love her and my child and also understand my responsibility towards them.I know I am realising it very late but I want my wife and child to be happy with me."
Pragya could see a seriousness in his eyes which showed that he is truly guilty and wants to correct his mistake.
Akash- "You know na bhabhi , how difficult it is for upbringing a child without his father.I don't want Rachana and my child suffer at all. I know I am late but I want to marry Rachana and start a fresh. Will you help me in getting back her to my long lost barren life?" 
Pragya nodded positively after seeing his true concern towards Rachana and his child.
Akash was determined to get back the two missing parts of his life and complete his life with love and care for them, his family.
Pragya had promised him that she would help him and she had seen true concern for them in his eyes.
Both the Bhabhi-Devar duo planned for Akash to meet Rachana and ask her for her forgiveness. Though they knew it's not going to be that easy to convince her but they will try their best.
Later Akash had met Rachana at a coffee shop near by as Pragya had asked her to meet Akash once and listen to him once for her sake.Though Rachana was adamant not to go at first but later, she couldn't deny Pragya's pleading, her emotional blackmail one could say.
END OF FLASHBACK

Pragya couldn't keep up with Akash later due to the havoc in her own life.
And today she is standing here helplessly with the family not knowing what to do. She could only smile to Taiji ,Daasi and Daadi who were looking so happy.Though Daadi didn't tell who is the bride, Akash was forced to be ready for the marriage and he had agreed.
This time even Pragya couldn't help Akash as it was daadi's decision which she can't question or argue upon.
Abhi was still in rage he had seen her while entering Mehra Mansion with the same guy she met in coffee shop. He couldn't still believe she was cheating on him and his family. Now he was determined to bring her true face to the family.
Pragya on the other hand was determined to talk to daadi and convince her about Akash's happiness with Rachana and his child.

Next morning in Mehra Mansion was in a lot of hustle-bustle for the preparation of the wedding which is to be held today. Even though it was a court marriage,as no ritual marriage can be held in just 1 day, everyone was happy and all were preparing for some or other rituals. At first , not everyone was agree for this court marriage but when daadi told them that Akash should settle down soon before any other disaster take place in his life or he change the decision everyone realised the situation and agreed to it.
The suspense of the to be wife of Akash was not yet disclosed by daadi.
'Who is going to be the next daughter-in-law of this family?' was the question in mind of each Mehra member including the groom himself,Akash. Now they would know it only after the bride and groom return home after their court marriage.
Pragya was helping in the kitchen while Abhi was working with the decorations. 
After completing with the preparations Pragya left to her room to get ready and even Abhi reached his room after sometime to get ready, not knowing Pragya was inside, he barged into the changing room and what he saw next stopped his heart beat for a second, he was stuck at the beauty in front of him. Pragya was half done with the draping of her pink and cream saree ,notso heavy yet so elegant ,
she was just draping her pallu when Abhi barged into the changing room. Pragya became shocked and scared at the same time when she heard the sound of the barge on the door and the pallu of her Saree slid down her hands.
Abhi was standing on the door gazing her mesmerized by her beauty. Slowly he started moving towards her with slow steps.
Edited by anushka12345 - 8 years ago
Nice update .continue soon .
Aww like the end, like the show!
Omg I can't to read the next it amazing