Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi , her thinking , her decision to leave BH (Page 4)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

They did not exactly show what happened when ganga was pursuing medicine. I am talking about that aspect.

And why will anandi take care of ganga's duties post leap? Naturally ganga will do those things.
I have seen ganga serving tea to anandi and ds. Now clearly ganga is the head of BH.
the prsn who takes care of house  for 8 yrs( ganga's medicine doing yrs) then its not easy 2 give that thing back 2 sum1 else even if its DIL of the house.nor it wil b easy 4 oder prsn 2 take over.
and if Aji'd taken care of her kids then why r they not close 2 Aji but 2 JaGan & that 2 for 8 yrs?? kids get closer 2 that prsn who takes care of them for such a long time.

so why shivam is also asking ganga 2 prepare snacks 4 him instead of his mother tho his mother  is also present there. its clear ganga was doing all work during leap also.

so its clear  ganga was doing medicine course alongwid her duties as DIL ,wife & mother also.

Do you mean to say that Jaitsar has medical college and also post graduation course? So that ganga could cook in the morning, serve them and again cook  for dinner. And also lunch. Take care of her kids, help them in their homework and also give company to Jagya.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 May 2015 at 5:09am

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
And children getting close. Anandi might just be doing duties without mollycoddling any of them, including her son.
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Jaitsar people had to fight for years to get a college. And getting a medical college requires time, permissions, staff etc. which will take more than 2 years.

If there is a medical college, there should be a hospital attached to it. Which hospital that medical college is attached to?
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged

They did not exactly show what happened when ganga was pursuing medicine. I am talking about that aspect.

And why will anandi take care of ganga's duties post leap? Naturally ganga will do those things.
I have seen ganga serving tea to anandi and ds. Now clearly ganga is the head of BH.
the prsn who takes care of house  for 8 yrs( ganga's medicine doing yrs) then its not easy 2 give that thing back 2 sum1 else even if its DIL of the house.nor it wil b easy 4 oder prsn 2 take over.
and if Aji'd taken care of her kids then why r they not close 2 Aji but 2 JaGan & that 2 for 8 yrs?? kids get closer 2 that prsn who takes care of them for such a long time.

so why shivam is also asking ganga 2 prepare snacks 4 him instead of his mother tho his mother  is also present there. its clear ganga was doing all work during leap also.

so its clear  ganga was doing medicine course alongwid her duties as DIL ,wife & mother also.

Do you mean to say that Jaitsar has medical college and also post graduation course?
nope. i m not saying that. read my earlier posts. i said the place from where ganga did her medicine course must b nearby like 1-2 hrs away & ganga is BH DIL so she has many vehicles on her disposal using which she can reach on time.
i mean she must'd been to & fro from jaitser 2 the place of her colege
bcoz none of he rkids r close 2 either Ds or Aji like shivam. and thats only possible wen both of these din't've that contact which u r saying.

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
You are assuming that she did daily commuting. Jaitsar's nearest city must be either Jaipur or Udaipur. And commuting and lab work takes lots of time and also studies and exams.

I am  assuming that she did it staying in some hostel.

Let us see whether CVs clear this mystery.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Jaitsar people had to fight for years to get a college. And getting a medical college requires time, permissions, staff etc. which will take more than 2 years.

If there is a medical college, there should be a hospital attached to it. Which hospital that medical college is attached to?
so whos saying that jaitser 'd or has medical college. we also knew that in India it took so much time.
why trying 2 defend Aji & proving ganga wrong .

and its not possible that u can't mollycoddle a kid & do ur duties esply of mother is not around.only nannies do this. but evenkids get closer 2  nannies also & JaGan kids r not even that close 2 Aji.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged

You are assuming that she did daily commuting. Jaitsar's nearest city must be either Jaipur or Udaipur. And commuting and lab work takes lots of time and also studies and exams.

I am  assuming that she did it staying in some hostel.

Let us see whether CVs clear this mystery.
i'd seen my sis's many frnds who commuted 2 their medical college which was 1-2 hrs from their homes daily wen she was doing her medicine course & i used 2 visit her in her hostel.and after reaching college they remain there  till college over. and it included lab work, studies & exams also. its wen the college was in same city but their homes were 1-2 hrs run by bus.
its not necessary all stay at hostel. many ppl commuting 2 their colleges/ofcs if they r living nearby like 1-2 hrs run. .

edit -and i m telling u abt hilly region where even small distance takes more time so in plain areas like Rajsathan it bcums more easy.

Edited by tiny15 - 11 May 2015 at 5:38am
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged

so whos saying that jaitser 'd or has medical college. we also knew that in India it took so much time.
why trying 2 defend Aji & proving ganga wrong .

and its not possible that u can't mollycoddle a kid & do ur duties esply of mother is not around.only nannies do this. but evenkids get closer 2  nannies also & JaGan kids r not even that close 2 Aji.

If you can defend ganga and prove anandi wrong, I can also defend anandi and prove ganga wrong.

Its not the point here.

Whether ganga stayed away from BH during her studies and if so who took care of them. If not how ganga was able to discharge all her duties while attending to her studies and also commuting.
As for children getting close, it depends. Even shivam is more close to DS than anandi. That does not mean anandi did not look after him. I always wondered why shivam does not hug his mother the way he hugs DS?

Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 May 2015 at 5:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaAashima.lovely_lady

Go to top