Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi , her thinking , her decision to leave BH (Page 3)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

If anandi can cook khayali dish for Jagya, she must have cooked and took care of the family when ganga was doing medicine and anandi would not have allowed elderly dadisa to do all that cooking and taking care of.

In the absence of any feedback, anandi must have taken care of BH in ganga's absence unless CVs show otherwise. Like ganga's cousin staying at BH and doing ganga's duties. Or if they have employed someone. So I can assume until otherwise.
who said that A cooked khayali dish 4 J?? wen did Aji cooked anything 4 J or which post said this??
i din't see any1 saying Aji cooked sum dish 4 J.
i think u r talking abt khayalii pulavs by Aji which r thinking that J listens more 2 her than ganga.
plz read the post clearly

and  we go by show & wat it'd showed post-leap i only saw ganga doing work most of the time. Aji doesn't've time 2 sit wid shivam 4 his HW. she asked DS abt it or shivam do it alone while she  sat on her lap top.
so i can't assume Aji'd taken care of JaGan's kids & household work which i havn't seen Aji doing post -leap. andJaGan kids wud'd been closer 2 Aji also which is not the case.

u can assume watever u want 2 but we"ll assume on the basis wats shown in the  serial.

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Basically cvs r given different treatment to Anandi and other female protagonist.
Other female protagonist were completely cut off from there previous relation .

But Anandi not, because her relation was completely different from other females.

that is why i said in bv Anandi case was to some extent fictional drama. 

Actually Anandi story ended when she got shiv , she also got good ending like other female protagonist.

But poor anandi she is toy in the hads of cvs. Wink Kabhi badi haveli ke ander toh kabhi badi haveli se bahar.Wink

Ab dekhate hai kitne din Anandi badi haveli se bahar reheti hai. mere hisab se toh anandi ko badi haveli se bahar nikalane ki waise koi jaroorat nahi thi. waise bhi they were not showing in jagya anandi interaction. BH mein rehkar bhi anandi track chal sakata tha.

Lekin cvs ne anandi ko bahar nikala mataalb kuch toh jaroor hoga.

mein toh ye soch rahi hu ke Anandi nimboli ko akele rescue karegi ke jagya uska saath dega.

Agar jagya ka saath legi toh bh se bahar jane ki koi jaroorat nahi thi.

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Let us wait and watch.
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
They did not exactly show what happened when ganga was pursuing medicine. I am talking about that aspect.

And why will anandi take care of ganga's duties post leap? Naturally ganga will do those things.
I have seen ganga serving tea to anandi and ds. Now clearly ganga is the head of BH.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 May 2015 at 2:44am
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jayshree1942

Leavesandwaves -
as u said BH gave so much to Anandi .That means u accept Anandi bond with jagya and dadisa and u favour anandi staying in badi haveli.

These two things are different and I never favoured her stayin at BH. I am talking about the bond, not staying together in one house forever.
so whos  saying bond shud b cut?? but that shud b in limits.even if shes frnd of J doesn't mean she can interfere in JaGan's prsnl matters & wen ganga opposing it took offence of it.
shes not just frnd of J but also Ex OF J.
and i don't think ganga'd or has any objection 2 that bond . she din't ask any questions abt Aji's interference in BH matters but in her kid mannu's case which was sensitive. & quite rite.
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I think some are implying it.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged

They did not exactly show what happened when ganga was pursuing medicine. I am talking about that aspect.

And why will anandi take care of ganga's duties post leap? Naturally ganga will do those things.
I have seen ganga serving tea to anandi and ds. Now clearly ganga is the head of BH.
the prsn who takes care of house  for 8 yrs( ganga's medicine doing yrs) then its not easy 2 give that thing back 2 sum1 else even if its DIL of the house.nor it wil b easy 4 oder prsn 2 take over.
and if Aji'd taken care of her kids then why r they not close 2 Aji but 2 JaGan & that 2 for 8 yrs?? kids get closer 2 that prsn who takes care of them for such a long time.

so why shivam is also asking ganga 2 prepare snacks 4 him instead of his mother tho his mother  is also present there. its clear ganga was doing all work during leap also.

so its clear  ganga was doing medicine course alongwid her duties as DIL ,wife & mother also.

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

Basically cvs r given different treatment to Anandi and other female protagonist.
Other female protagonist were completely cut off from there previous relation .

But Anandi not, because her relation was completely different from other females.

that is why i said in bv Anandi case was to some extent fictional drama. 

Actually Anandi story ended when she got shiv , she also got good ending like other female protagonist.

But poor anandi she is toy in the hads of cvs. Wink Kabhi badi haveli ke ander toh kabhi badi haveli se bahar.Wink

Ab dekhate hai kitne din Anandi badi haveli se bahar reheti hai. mere hisab se toh anandi ko badi haveli se bahar nikalane ki waise koi jaroorat nahi thi. waise bhi they were not showing in jagya anandi interaction. BH mein rehkar bhi anandi track chal sakata tha.

Lekin cvs ne anandi ko bahar nikala mataalb kuch toh jaroor hoga.

mein toh ye soch rahi hu ke Anandi nimboli ko akele rescue karegi ke jagya uska saath dega.

Agar jagya ka saath legi toh bh se bahar jane ki koi jaroorat nahi thi.

@bold luks like theres sunthing going 2 happen.
bcoz CVs earlier din't want 2 her out of BH & wanted 2 show her victim & ganga as wrong while staying. but i think bcoz many viewers objected & raised questions abt  Aji staying at her mrd  Ex's house & creating probs indirectly or directly wid her interference in their prsnl matters & oders were asking that wheres her struggle as single mother raising her son during 11yrs. so now want 2 move her out but by trying 2 show her as victim & ganga wrong as proving their main lead as wrong means proving themselves wrong.

Go to top