Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi , her thinking , her decision to leave BH (Page 2)

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Yes Anandi was with Shekhar family so Ganga was not aware of the deepness of  the bond between anandi jagya and dadisa.
That is why she gave permission to stay her in bh, but in those 11 years she must have seen what kind of bond they have. 

anyway except anandi other female story i really felt they r victim of child marrige. and they got better life by choosing new path 

But in case of anandi i still wonder really anandi is victim of child marriage.

When i see other female i feel bv really promoted stop child marraige, bv is against child marriage 

but when it comes to Anandi - i really feel by keeping dadisa jagya anandi bond they r promoting child marriage. Anandi strong bond with badi haveli support child marriage. 

In case of Anandi they proved child marriage bond is strong and ever lasting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

Yes Anandi was with Shekhar family so Ganga was not aware of the deepness of  the bond between anandi jagya and dadisa.
That is why she gave permission to stay her in bh, but in those 11 years she must have seen what kind of bond they have. 

anyway except anandi other female story i really felt they r victim of child marrige. and they got better life by choosing new path 

When i see other female i feel bv really promoted stop child marraige, bv is against child marriage 

but when it comes to Anandi - i really feel by keeping dadisa jagya anandi bond they r promoting child marriage. Anandi strong bond with badi haveli support child marriage. 

So what? Cant there be some bond? Is it necessary to cut off every bond just for the sake of it?
And Jagya is not Ratan and BH gave anandi so much in terms of love and affection.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
how can we assume that Aji was doing work while ganga was doing medicine?bcoz post-leap we'd only seen ganga doing most of the work most of the time.
we'd seen ganga sitting wid abhi & mannu 4 their HW, even seen ganga goes time 2 time 2 check/supervise mannu's studies &asking him abt his needs regarding studies or oder stuff.

we'd seen ganga taking care of J's needs.hes asking her either 4 b'fast or tea or oder stuffs not Aji
we'd seen ganga preparing meals or snacks 4 all or kids.
its ganga whos shown bringing tea.snacks,samosas etc 2 kids wen they return from home.
her kids r close 2 her esply abhi thatswhy he goes 2 hospi 2 meet her & spend  time wid her.
even mannu gave form back 2 ganga 2 give it back 2 J & not Aji even if mannu told abt it 2 J only.he din't discuss it wid DS or Aji.

so its clear ganga must'd to & fro from jaitser 2 the college at oder place & also did her own household work.

ganga & J 'd their own probs also but it doesn't mean 3rd prsn in not involved oderwise situtn wudn't'd been this much worse.Aji deftnly interfered in JaGan's prsnl matters.

1st she interfered at b'fast table. wat was the need 4 her 2 say "oh i was also wondering abt mannu's  decision" wen DS'd already told J that ganga herself  was shocked.this is called interference .

then in mannu's case.wat was the need 4 her 2 give promise widout consulting JaGan ??she cud'd only told ratan she will try 2 tell JaGan. rest is in their hands.

and ganga is not minding wen Aji preparing sumthing spl 4 abhi bcoz wen shivam asked 4 snacks she also made it 4 him & oders.she was going 2 prepare milkshakes 4 all 3 kids until DS said & then Aji took over.
but ganga only minded wen Aji interfered in mannu's case abt ratan.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged

tho i agree wid u but not that ganga din't/doesn't know abt deep bond of Aji wid DS.i won't include J here.bcoz ganga knew/knows that J respected/s Aji & nothing more.
andshe put  that false blame on J in the heat of the moment & then regretted & felt guilty also. 

ur last line i think CVs shud prove it wrong also.bcoz its really wrong msg.
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
If anandi can cook khayali dish for Jagya, she must have cooked and took care of the family when ganga was doing medicine and anandi would not have allowed elderly dadisa to do all that cooking and taking care of.

In the absence of any feedback, anandi must have taken care of BH in ganga's absence unless CVs show otherwise. Like ganga's cousin staying at BH and doing ganga's duties. Or if they have employed someone. So I can assume until otherwise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.glovely_lady

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Leavesandwaves -
as u said BH gave so much to Anandi .That means u accept Anandi bond with jagya and dadisa and u favour anandi staying in badi haveli.

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
CVs must have put cart before the horse. If they wanted to tell the story of balikavadhu, they should have made BH a hell of a place. If they wanted to tell the story of anandi who was also a balikavadhu, and wanted to bring the true message through other balikavadhus connected with anandi's life, they are not that wrong. They could have shown even Phooli or Asha as main protagonists.
Ganga was also victim of child marriage but her balikavadhu status ended when she married Jagya. Just the way anandi's status as Balikavadhu ended when she married Shiv.
So they must have taken a brand new balikavadhu.
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Leavesandwaves -
as u said BH gave so much to Anandi .That means u accept Anandi bond with jagya and dadisa and u favour anandi staying in badi haveli.

These two things are different and I never favoured her stayin at BH. I am talking about the bond, not staying together in one house forever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

Go to top