Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NVBGKY

I've truely enjoyed your first two chapters, the characters are really coming alive ... Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanku 
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Originally posted by: pampz

It was fantastic.waiting for more. I just wanna knw one thng why sher in ths story is 35yrs old? If he is 35 thn how old is shraddha? Plz clear my doubts

Because what I feel is if a Baahubali will fall for someone it will only be after he has seen all the world and be mature
Shraddha is 22
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

Thanku Autumn 
There is much more to come 
I hope you continue to enjoy this

Go ahead and call me Kashmi, what is your name btw?? ðŸ˜Š
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Hue

Wish you'd update this story soon, waiting for the next part.. ðŸ˜Š

I'll be updating tonight

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Originally posted by: hayakhan5

Excellent update...

Loved it...
sher was going all mushy on shradha...
do update soon...
i m waiting...

Thanku 
MeetPremeer thumbnail

Go ahead and call me Kashmi, what is your name btw?? ðŸ˜Š

Hey Kashmir, your name is pretty, very unique 
I am Nidhi
Autumn_Hue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

Hey Kashmir, your name is pretty, very unique 
I am Nidhi

Take the R out from Kashmir and you'll get my name perfect Nidhi.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the compliment, made my day.. ðŸ˜³

And I really look forward to reading your update.. ðŸ˜Š
MeetPremeer thumbnail

Take the R out from Kashmir and you'll get my name perfect Nidhi.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the compliment, made my day.. ðŸ˜³

And I really look forward to reading your update.. ðŸ˜Š

I am so sorry this autocorrect thing is so embarrassing sometimes
I typed Kashmi it came out as Kashmir 
Edited by MeetPremeer - 8 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Walking out of the jewelry store, he saw Sumer was already behind the wheel. Climbing into the passenger side, Sher looked through the window to see Shraddha and Gajra talking. None of the women looked toward the windows to see who was looking in.

"Do you know that raven haired woman?" Sher asked, pointing to the store.

Sumer looked through the window. "The short girl?"

"Yes."

"I haven't got a clue who she is. Do you?"

"No." Sher rubbed a hand down his face. "Get our guys finding out all they can on the raven haired girl known as Shradhh,  the sooner you can get everything, I want the details." Staring at his hand, Sher wondered what the hell had happened. Going into the store, he'd had every intention of getting what he wanted then getting the hell out of there. Instead, she'd turned around to face him, and he saw the most beautiful bronze eyes he'd ever seen. What was it about her? She was so sweet looking.

Not once had she given into his attempts to find more about her.

"You know how insane you sound, right?"

"I know. Get me the details on her. Offer them a ten lakh reward. That's how much I want this information." Sitting back, he tapped his leg with the box containing the arm band (bajubandh).

Sumer pulled up outside of the club, parking in their usual spot. "Are you sure? I'll make the call now, but you've got to be sure this is what you want."

"Yes, call them. I want information. The faster they get it to me, the higher the reward will go." He entered the club leaving Sumer to make the call.

The energy inside was already high. He walked straight to the VIP section. The guard, Rao, who was on duty, nodded at him and let him pass.

"Sir, Sunehri's up there, and she's been causing a few problems tonight."

"Why wasn't I informed?" Sher asked.

"You were busy tonight. We didn't want to disturb you."

Letting out a sigh, Sher glanced around the club. There was not a single drug in sight. If the police were to do a raid they wouldn't find anything. His men were paid well to keep that shit out of sight and cleaned up.

"Any other problems?"

"A couple of the clients upstairs thought they could get fresh with one of the girls. The guy and his friend will not be causing any more problems to anyone."

"Good job. I think it's around time for you to get a well deserved promotion." Sher turned away and headed toward the main room. Several customers nodded his way. They were good for business and took a good cut of the drugs he had on offer. Some of them were agents to various bigshots around the Indian subcontinent be it stars, politicians, people of high power, etc.

Sher had learned from his Amma not to ask questions and to simply supply.

He found Sunehri sprawled out on one of the chairs sipping from a glass. His anger spiked as soon as he saw the evidence of her snorting. The whole of his club was in top shape, and yet this chit of a girl could ruin everything by her lack of decorum.

"Hey, Jaanu," she said, slurring her words.

Without thinking, he grabbed her arm and hauled her up against him. He was so f**king pissed off with her. Glancing toward Rao, he signaled for the man to clean the mess up.

Leading her away from the commotion, he opened the main door and climbed three flights of stairs.

"Sher, ouch, you're hurting me," she complained, yelling for him to stop.

He didn't stop. Opening the door to his apartment within the building which kept for his ahem...ahem... needs whenever they arise , he threw her on the floor.

"What the f**k do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"What? You were the one who said I could have what I wanted when I wanted it." She giggled, getting to her feet.

Sher finally saw Sunehri for what she was. She was a s**t and an addict travelling down a slippery slope into self-destruction. Not only was she causing problems for him, she was going to start causing problems for the club. He has always known that she wanted what he could offer her in bed and money, nothing more or less would have done.

Staring at the jewellery box he saw the beautiful raven haired girl who'd served him. She was fresh and pure, away from this lifestyle. He should leave her alone.

"You're out." He threw the box at her.

"What?" she asked, staring at the box then at him.

"Get your shit, and do not come to the club again. I'm done with you."

He stepped over her, heading toward the kitchen. This was not his main apartment. He used this place to take his women. No one was allowed back to his place. He didn't permit it. The women he dated were only allowed to see this place or he went back to theirs.

"Wait, you can't do this. You need me."

"I don't need you, Sunehri. It's over. Get your shit together and get out. I'm done here." He poured himself a scotch as she started to yell, curse, and throw shit.

Sumer entered the apartment ten minutes later.

"What the f**k's happening?" he asked.

"Bitch was snorting coke out in the open and thought she could get away with it. Rao is getting together a team to collect her and dispose of her." If he didn't arrive soon, Sher was going to do something he promised himself he wouldn't do: he was going to hit a woman.

"Stupid f**king bitch."

"Yeah, tell me about it." He sipped at his scotch then moved toward Sunehri. She'd thrown several ornaments and vases across the room.

"You're a f**king bas***d. Do you know that? You take a woman, get what you want, and spit her out like a piece of bone stuck in your mouth." Sunehri lifted up a glass plate and aimed it at him. He ducked, and the plate missed him by inches.

"Are you done yet?"

"I gave you everything you wanted."

"I did the same for you. You're the one acting like I hurt you. You want to be a bitch about it, fine, be a bitch. Don't pretend you didn't know this wasn't going to last." Her body was too slender and used, and he found himself making comparisons to Shraddha.

What was it about the other woman?

Sunehri laughed. "You know what, fine. I'll go and take my shit. Maybe I'll go and have a word with Virat. He likes me."

IPS officer Virat Singh was their main rival. Even though he is in police he is the most corrupted officer Sher has ever come across. And he also happens to be Sher's first cousin. Always salivating after his money and status.

"I can always tell him a few of your trade secrets. I do know few things about your business business."

She ran her finger up his chest.

Gripping her wrist, he slammed her against the wall. She cried out, and he covered her mouth. With one of his hands holding her arms above her head, he used his other to cover her mouth and nose so she couldn't breathe.

"I want you to listen to me closely, s**t. You go spouting shit off to Virat then you're going to end up dead. Now, you can leave this place alive, or I will end you here. I've got no problems killing you, Sunehri. You don't even mean shit to me."

Tears leaked out of her eyes as she stared back at him. She shook her head. The panic was finally getting to her.

"You were nothing but a hole for me to enjoy." He held his hand over her mouth several seconds before he released her. She gasped four breath. "Now, what's it going to be?"

The door to the apartment opened, and he heard his men getting closer.

"I'll go. I promise I'll go."

Rao rounded the corner.

"Good. Take this piece of trash out," he said, pushing her into Rao's arms.

It didn't take long for his men to get her out of his sight.

"f**king s**t," Sher said, walking back into the kitchen. Sumer was eating a sandwich as he entered. "They're getting me information on her?"

"Yeah, they want to know how important it was. I told them the reward you were willing to give for any information they could find."

"Good." He finished off his scotch and placed it on the counter. "I guess it's going to be a lonely night for me."

"What about your other women?" Sumer asked.

"I can't. I've already sent them gifts to get rid of them. Sunehri was the only one I hadn't sent anything."

"Is this because of the girl at the store?"

Sher shook his head. "No. Women get too attached."

"I don't know, Sher. I feel this girl is different."

"I asked you to get information on a woman, so what?"

Sumer sighed. "You can get any woman you've ever wanted. You've never needed ground work to be done. Sunehri was more than enough, and within hours of meeting this woman, you've gotten rid of her."

"I had every intention of getting rid of her."

"I'm just saying, maybe you need to take a step back just in case." Sher held his hands up. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Nodding at his friend, Sher waved a hand at him. "I'll see you tomorrow."

_____

Let me know what you guys think
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting ...bt short update...
Eagarly waiting for next part...
Do update soon..