Nach Baliye 7

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Too Bakwaas

destineyyy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Is i am the only one who feel preity zinta is sooo sweet with her marks.. she give every performance even its bad 9 or 10.. i mean i know she is new.. but she has to be little more strict and i am surprised with marzi even he is not doing right judgment. . i wish terrence or shilpa would be in this season also.. cuz they give deserving marks.. and chetan dont know about dancing but still he is strict .. and i feel this years performances are very bad the choreography is not good and couples fumble change partner still no strictness???
and i miss bade and chote alottt...!!
your views???

Edited by destineyyy - 10 May 2015 at 12:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PiggiesA HUGE FANpieryrose

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
ya except dance everything is too much, just nonsense n noise  too much.on light note seems kekta team higly inspired n tried  nayi soch likezz fusion r remix r mashup mix of two reality shows nb+bb =bnbb(big nach buss boss) with tagline too much buss Dead LOL as previously sis of star minus ,life not ok showed adventurous dance circus oops reality show which is mix of fearfactor+dance with akshay kumar as host n tv celebrities as participants i think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleymatter Senior Member

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Agreed. The judges are so incompetent this time, none of their scores make sense. Its going to be a scripted season, thanks to Ekta.
krutiv100 Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I agree they are the only judges I have seen giving full 10 marks to below average performances. Preity gave 10 to arpit and nidhi when they only deserved 7 or 8 it wasn't bad performance but it wasn't good either. Also as much as I love Himanshoo and Amruta they did have a fumble in their lift and so point should have been de ducted they should have got 9 from all 3 but again preity gave full score of 10. 
I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Chetan was the only one this week to give more or less correct scores. 

They need to be more strict otherwise good dancers will get eliminated over average or below average dancers. 

I know this is a bit off topic but may  I just add that I'm quite disappointed and sad that shakti and Neha had to quit. They both are fablous dancers and had the potential to go to the end. 

Edited by krutiv100 - 10 May 2015 at 2:13pm

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Oh god zinta is too adorable. For a bad performance she gives the couples 8 for good performance its 10- I dnt knw what she would do if 1 of the contestants actually do a really outstanding performance she will give them a 20. The standard is really low. Only judge who gives proper points is shockingly that crazy judge chetan. And @krutiv100 me to I am disappointed that shakti had to leave I liked watching he is so adorable.

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I agree! Chetan bhagat gets on my nerves
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
the show should be "too much shit"

cause thats all i see
pancakes527 Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I dont understand Chetan and Preti marking...All preti does is give 9 and 10s...and most most of them are 10s.
And all chetan does is give bad marks. Like he is never impressed. And priti is always impressed. But I think Marzi is being pretty fair..he actually does judge the performance correctly. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index