Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

My Assumption!!

..krystal IF-Dazzler
..krystal
..krystal

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!
im krys... not soo new around hereWink...
this one of my crazy thought which jumped into my idiotic mind LOLwhile i was daydreaming sorry!! it was actually evening-dreaming about nibir and nauc...  

well!! now almost all the hidden truth has been out in a jet speed... except nisha's love and rajbir's truth..
all of us also witnessed the new and ridiculous disguiseDead of our kabir as a electrician (whom you guys made my daduROFL) to fool our MMBB... so he works in his house too... cvs won't send him there without any solid reason becoz i think they are not that much lunaticLOL and the jewels are also in gangwals house only... 
so i think there is some chance that he will see that photo frame of viraj and his mom, which our absent minded nishu didn't noticeOuch... if it happens so then phew!!! the rajbir truth will also come out for which we have been waiting for ages!!Dancing
WHAT SAY??

Edited by ..krystal - 10 May 2015 at 11:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapsAmina...do0dleRzainabawoonAnagha...Happy..

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ditto thoughts yaar !!!

..krystal IF-Dazzler
..krystal
..krystal

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Happy..

ditto thoughts yaar !!!

blood connection!!Wink

Edited by ..krystal - 10 May 2015 at 12:17pm
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Same pinch krys.!!!
I must appreciate that you are a non veg born genius. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..krystalitsRitzi

..krystal IF-Dazzler
..krystal
..krystal

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

Same pinch krys.!!!
beri beri tanku...LOL
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..krystal

Same pinch krys.!!!

beri beri tanku...LOL

You are alwayyzzz bhelcum.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..krystal

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
good idea. but tbh i don't think the LT will come out right now? there's already too much happening with the show. also if LT comes out, Kabir would be totally distracted by that and will not be able to put his full focus in FJ kaand, clearing his name and finding real jewels to save GF reputation. 

i kinda want nisha to find out the truth first and then like hide it (for maybe like max 1 week). and then i want kabir to find out about it and the fact that nisha knew and didn't tell him. i'm hoping that instead of blaming her or pouncing on her, he hears her out first and communicates with Nisha directly -- opposite of Viraj PC.

For me, one of the reasons why I couldn't get with Nisha-Viraj was because of the way Viraj reacted during the PC and subsequent aftermath of it. While I completely think Viraj was not wrong in blaming Nisha for PC (she 100% was and Viraj was right to get pissed at her), I do think he was wrong in refusing to hear what Nisha had to say. He knew her for weeks and yet refused to listen to her and blamed her for betraying him (which she did). But even then, he couldn't let go of that pain for even a second to hear her out. Had he been able to at least throw aside his anger and pain for a second and listen to what Nisha had to say, Nisha-Viraj would've been together today.  

^using the basics of that scenario, I want kabir-lt-nisha to play out in a similar way with it seeming like Nisha kept the truth from Kabir for selfish reasons and played with his feelings. But I want Kabir to show that he's able to put aside his anger and listen to her as to why she did it. It's kind off like a test for Kabir -- to see if he's worthy of Nisha or not. 

once he's worthy of nisha and trusts her again, i'd like to see ramy also play a large part in LT. i want RaKa to happen and become very strongly and deeply established with LT. like Ramy being Kabir's support system during the entire LT and even when VJ comes down to India. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Same pinch krys.!!!
hahaROFLROFLROFL
meri bachhi haini?ROFLROFLROFL
toh genius hogaROFLROFLROFL