Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

but i really want to read next chappy...😆

i know re di!! Dekh rha hain!! Bass aur kuch do mahine ki duriya! Uske baad apko apka update mil jayega 🤣 🤣
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
-CHAPTER 2-
"EVERYTHING IS READY SHAHENSHAH!JUST THE WAIT FOR DAWN N WE'LL BE TRAVELLING TOWARDS OUR HAASIL!"Said Abdul to the young shahenshah who was devilishly smirking...
...Moti was shocked beyond words!Princess Jodha's room was all messed up!The bedsheets were torn,the thin coversheet of windows n around her bed was torn!The jewelleries were scattered n everything was in a mess! Then the afraid friend's eyes caught the beautiful princess infront of the big veranda that was open n the moon was shining n calm wind was blowing!Jodha's one leg was behind n other was put forward as a style of a dance step n her one hand was kept behind her waist n the other hand was holding a sword towards an invisible enemy!!She was in her war dance dress..looking simple yet elegance!But her face was drenched in tears! Moti ran towards Jodha-"What happened Jodha?Are you alri8? You were practising your sword dance now??" she blurted checking if Jodha was hurt physically!! Jodha changed her position to a normal position and left the sword and embraced Moti ti8ly!Then she started crying!Moti felt relieved seeing Jodha safe bt hearing her cries her heart sank-"SSHH!Jodha!You r my brave sherni!Don't cry!!" "Why was I born for Moti?Nobody loves me except you!Everybody blames me for everything!and..." "sshh!Now please dnt cry n change your dress!and like a good girl go to sleep!" Moti said wiping her tears! She nodded n went fa change.by that time Moti cleared the mess! Then she came outside wearing floral white royal blue lehenga with sleeveless blouse wrapping a transparent odhni infront of her body to waist! She was looking divine!then she sat infrnt of her kanhaa n lit a diya! Then she prayed fa d ni8 with moti n went to sleep keeping her head on Moti's lap on her bed like a small baby! Moti sent a silent prayer to kanhaa to vanish Jodha's all suffers soon! Soon by caressing Jodha's forhead she 2 went to deep slumber! None of them,even the whole Amer didn't knw that such an incidence was going to happen the next day that will change the whole history!FOREVER...

Edited by ...rio... - 8 years ago
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Shefapie n sona di!pls send pms to all! I am tired .yawning.
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...rio...

Shefapie n sona di!pls send pms to all! I am tired .yawning.

okay! I'm sending:)
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice teaser:)
continue soon!!
NSKay thumbnail
choco lava nice teaser...
Continue soon...😊
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail