THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" - Page 86

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by gargdia

@sugu swthrt i too want to comment on part 55 bt there r 2 reasns stoppng me-
1.i'm sick n nt able to work on lappi or system..
2.i dnt knw hw i expres my emotns on part 55..i'm speechless truly😳

@shona darling i got ur testmnl..i'm sry,i didnt checkd proprly or nt knw y it didnt showd up earlierπŸ˜• bt finaly i got it...its lovelyπŸ€— THANK U my shona..love u❀️

its ok darling, finaly its reach to u. Welcum dear, love u too❀️
Originally posted by sugandhii

Lol yaar this reply is equivalent to update for me..πŸ˜†n yes sorry for not giving emos to my emo queen😭

indeed it was a update suguπŸ˜†
lucky santhi😳
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Sugandhii are u writing reply or update πŸ˜† u are taking so long πŸ˜›
I'm waiting

Shoo yes I'm gonna miss this story and our chat on this Raghav and our very own confused soul 😭

Dia wow u already have a copy of it great 😊

santhi πŸ€—
True, hm log toh bahot miss karenge, story, hmara chat and sugu ke replies or note.

@santhi.. Pls read my reply on pg 133 πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
itna bda reply, sch me update heπŸ˜†
Originally posted by gargdia

sugu muje b yhi lag rha h..nw pls reply par presentatn mt de dna..πŸ˜†

@Santhi thank u😊
bt i'm angry on u😑 where were u when me n shona wr calling u earlierπŸ˜”

even m angry santhi😑
bt may b u were busy so chalo mafi jr di.

For Santhi:

And here comes my emo queen, girl it was worth waiting for your comments..!! I loved it.. Thank you so so much for putting so much efforts on this.. Ahh i love you n ur comments.. Ok first thing first Apologies for not wishing you for ur interview, hope it went well..!! Wese how's it..?? Coming to your long long comments let me reply first..!!

Part 52
Aww main jaldi bta dungi, even ab to paakhi ka role enhance n limelight mein aane wala hai.. 🐷 So soon you'll know his secret n let me warn you itna koi horrible secret naee hone wala hai, bus it's only his fear of loosing his chatter box..!! πŸ˜­
God from where you come with these emoji santhi.. I love what a drastic change in raghav wala emo a lot..!! πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Well Told you his wife changing him for better.. hehe true I agree my Raghav was right wen he told her that only he has the potential to bearing her all his lyf.. N he's doing his job perfectly.. Isn't he awesome..!! Ah see whenever I was talking to you I always love talking about my raghav known ka effect abhi tak naee gya.. Lol πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shant lady bheem shant.. 😈Raghav ki gadbad.. Well q mere suspense ki band bjaane pe lgi ho.. Shh.. You'll get to know soon but don't you n your hate u raghav mandli dare to punch him..😑 I'll protect him by fighting with u all..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Lol tharki singhaniya n his item wife.. Perfect match u see.. πŸ˜†

Thank you thank you santhi for this lovely comment lyk i said I do wait for ur comments but again.. if they r lyk this it's worth waiting for them.. Love you.. β€οΈ

Part 53

Awww this was the sweetest Chapter i have read in whole of "Journey To Be Together" 
And this is the most sweetest comment I read so far in journey.. Thank u.. πŸ˜³
She's super cute.. Well I completely agreed on this one.. She doesn't need anyone wen her Rakshas Singhaniya is with her, she's at her best with him.. πŸ˜ƒ

And about those names, well thank u it's a pleasure u lyk it santhi.. My first agenda always to bring a smile wenever readers read update of journey, n that's y this will be one of my fvrt comment as every emo was either smiley or laughs or grin.. Glad u lyk it girly..!!😳
Yup finally,Emotionally challenged urf I me nd myself is ready to share his huge n big room with his annoying wife..!!πŸ˜›

Aww kalpi k dialogue writer ki tareef awwiee meri tarah her dialogue writer also love her tareef hehe thank you my sweetest emo queen..!! πŸ˜†
Awwsh iske lie i love u thoda sa zyada as you loving this raghav.. My raghav..  πŸ˜³
Hmm wait for their surprise to akdoo singhnaiya.. 

Happy Friendship day to u too darlng 😳 ShonaπŸ€— yaha bhi tie.. Hehe..!!! N main konsi hu santhi..?? 

Thank you so much for this sweetest comment santhi..!! Definitely it's d most sweetest n heart touching comment for me to see your smiling emoji's thank u so much πŸ€—

Part 54

Well if part 53 comment was d sweetest one it's indeed give a huge smile on my face *grin* I love it.. This is the most amazing comment I read so far 1. This is too long (n i love long comments..) 2. In This also there's only Smiley's which shows how much u enjoyed this part.. I loved it very much now What I love the most in this one

1. Laughing angry bird.. Really..?? I wish my RakCh also do these sort of tries wen they both are on their angry mode...

2. Cutie pie kalpi..!! Well in comment of part 52 u proved how rakshas is tharki n now u proved kalpi is item as well.. N guess what I loved it as well..!!

3. These to understand each other so much Kalpi is thing what if he avoid her coz she rejected him and he even didn't lets her thought complete and answered it to her how these little thing like tie can show their strong bond they are definitely a unique pair 
Well this statement is best n I loved it these lines don't need y I loved it.. 

4. Bossy singhaniya gauri.. Agreed Raghav gauri pe gya hai..!!

*about kalpi knows about neel n raghav soon.. Very soon wait..!!* 

*Angry bird* my so called ruining suspense reader.. This is the only thing m afraid wen u guess something n it always turned out to be true.. Huff tum or tumhare guesses 

5. but Raghav expected kalpi to wish him This proves that he had give her the most important place in his life and heart  true..!! RakCh they are.. 

6. Sleeping thingy.. Well i was lyk aww.. Glad u lyk that.. RakCh n their gestures of showing love.. 

*Lol, how can u forget that he called her singhaniya after her every way of correcting him via interruption, complaints, shouting, moreover whispers you forget that she's singhaniya..*  

7. Hero wants eye talking..  Yup they'll going to start it soon again hopefully..!!

*well it happens in north India also the milk thing.. But sharing..?? Well I doubt on that.. Nope.. Never... RakCh k tym pe I never use my south Indian sweet films logic.. I only use typical hindi film or drama logic.. South sirf meri new stories k lie hota hai..!!* 

8. Yup I read shona n ur interviews, I forgot to give u girls credits but this hand hand idea came from ur interview only n shona phone breaker singhaniya was d answer of ur question which u asked from santhi.. Hope u lykd the name..!!

*pkaa sweetheart, ab bus revelation hi reh gya hai isme..* 

9. About the saree thing, well u r the only reader who mention it though link wasn't opened but happy at least you mention it in ur comment as as m very bad wen it comes to adding pics n songs.. So thnak you 

10. kalpi is turning in to Raghav day by day how bluntly she said to gauri that she want them alone Raghav he is so cute how he confessed that he is starving can i pull his cheeks Kalpi is blackmailing him about his image OH MY GOD i'm loving them so much like this Sugandhi do u really have to end it now its so good to see them like this

Don't know y but I literally felt a tug in my heart while reading this.. But hopefully I'm able to end this as today was suppose to epilogue day but RakCh are damn stubborn they don't even want me to end still by end of this month I hope m able to end journey *fingers crossed* 

11. Lol yup kalpi's dialogue writer ki salary hike after all she too get her marketing head position back in singhaniya construction so she had to pay me oh i mean her dialogue writer a better salary..!!

Well thank you so much for putting so much of efforts expressing ur thoughts on ur own unique way emo queen love it to the core.. All three comments.. You guls always makes me feel special via these comments ohh I love you girl.. And I love your comments .. N about the marks 100 on 100 lyk u asked but these efforts are more than 100 gul.. I can't even express what I felt after reading ur comments you guls put ur heart in ur comments n to be very honest these comments directly touch my heart.. Thank you so so much for these amazing comments..!!! πŸ˜³

Lots of love n kisses n hugs

Suggii..!! πŸ€—❀️

P.S. lol well this comment is equivalent to update only.. πŸ˜† so sorry for not adding emojis as some pole in our area catched fire last night so my wifi wires are jammed writing with stupid 2g speed.. Sorry for not adding emos hopw u still lyk my reply my emo queen...!! πŸ˜› 
lol πŸ˜† I have to comment n that to long for the lovely updates u give for us 

n about interview don't ask about it my interviewer thanked me prasied me and then put some tuff questions to me  im really confused on how it went 
Paki and lime light🀒 is it a statuary warning for us πŸ˜† yeah i love even shoo to love to fight about ur Raghav Known ka effect will always be there that stroy is really special to me coz it gave 3 friends for me u , shoo n ritu πŸ˜ƒ

😲 what am i reading did i guess it right πŸ˜­ again, see now we have dia to in our gang is getting stronger πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lets see what he had done then will decide what we are gonna do πŸ˜‰

n about which one is you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u have to say which one of those 2 in the pic resembles u as those 2 have big teeth which were royally shown when they laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U gave me a name ruining suspense reader πŸ€£ ok next time se i will pm u coz i cant stop guessing so that ur suspence is not ruined πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
 oh so you got that idea from my dream date wala thing u know i wanted you to add something like that on Rakch on epilogue when u asked us to say want we wanted on it as u have already gave it tho im super happy that i got it before i expected πŸ˜ƒ see we 2 have some 6th sense wali connection that is y i keep guessing ur suspences lol πŸ˜†

Aww we felt the same when u said you are gonna  end it soon πŸ˜­

and thanq for giving such a sweet and lovely reply inspite of the fact that you are having a trouble with your network 

LOVE YOU TOO LOTS  n Big Hug for you 
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

even m angry santhi😑
bt may b u were busy so chalo mafi jr di.
oyee shoo u forgot i said im going for chennai for interview ya don't be angry on me now cholo patch up time  group hug πŸ˜†
awee, sory i forgot ur interview. Hw ws ur intrview dear?
Yup group hugπŸ€— me pic ni dal sakti
Originally posted by _Santhi_

oyee shoo u forgot i said im going for chennai for interview ya don't be angry on me now cholo patch up timegroup hugπŸ˜†

ok chalo ki maaf..πŸ˜†
Shona u didnt told me😑
Group hug shona,santhi n sugu tu b ajaπŸ€—
So santhi..how was ur interview?😳