Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 82)

FALAK_SKY Goldie
FALAK_SKY
FALAK_SKY

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Res...
Unres
Well i have no words for u Sugi...SmileSmilei seriously felt sort of words d way u writeClapClap..first i was surprised when raghav asked help from gauri..i mean really...gauri was so surprised and happy too...i love d way he accept his family and it's all happened coz of our lovely beautiful kalpi...SmileSmile..u know what i knew it that he will keep fast for kalpi..now i understand him well...so yes i like him for this...but that pakhi..AngryAngrydon't she has any shame..how shameless she is that shwoing her right and so called love on someone else's husband...just takegood care of her yar..she seriously need doctor...LOLLOLRaghav is so shameless he asking openely that from kalpi so that she can't leave him...he is sachchi THARKI yarWinkWink...karvachowth scene was ossam specially that sargi scene where they both eat like kids...well i don't know much about it but i have seen it in movie so i expect that...now kalpi want to go khandala..hmmm she has planned surprise for him na...well everything is perfect..i felt like ..KASH YE STORY KABHI COMPLETE HI NA HO BAS CHALTI JAYE...CHALTI JAYE...and ya now waiting for tomorrow's update...update it soon..waiting for ahem ahemWinkWinkWinkwell we know this side of sugi as we seen it in MS HS ,KS and my ex husband...but it will be interesting to see it in this story..so update soon...waiting...

Edited by FALAK_SKY - 05 August 2015 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

Dimple_0510 Goldie
Dimple_0510
Dimple_0510

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Lovely update as usual sugi darling..
These two nah.. Always fight.. Now fighting about the arrangements in the room...
Poor the servants would be confused seeing these two fighting like enemies..lol..
And wow..sammy is helping his babhi.. He brought raghav out so that his babhi can do whatever in the room.. Sammy is too bias towards his babhi..lol..
But what impressed me the most is my rakshas singhania knew their intention but still went with sammy.. Awww... He wanted her take her right.. Look how sweet my rakshas is.. I love him more day by day.. Ooops.. Update by update..
What paper sammy and rags are talking about? Pakhi has one copy? Oh gosh.. Hope it is not a marriage certificate..pls... 
Hmmm.. Nowadays too many kisses these two are sharing.. Wants happening...haha..
Awww... Raghav took initiative to change his room for her..
I loved the way that he replaced his i me myself photos with their photos.. It shows he is ready to make her a part of his life... He is so sweet..and there comes the most emotional part.. She asked him not to let her forget him.. And he said he wont let her forget him.. This made me cry.. She is in fear if she forget him.. Dont worry kalpi rakshas singhania wont let u forget him even if u forget urself..
And there comes the biggest shock..lol.. Raghav singhania shared his wardrobe with his chatter box... Unbelievable.. Have to check whether the sun rose from the west on that day..lol..
And then she came to his cabin.. And she talked about u keep this without me knowing.. I was scared like raghav as well as if she found the truth.. But..lol..man,she was talking about the bappa... But so sweet nah raghav.. He kept it for such a long time.. And they say he doesnt know how to value relations.. 
Again sammy helping his babhi.. This time kalpi wanna organise birthday party for rakshas.. Am i invited? Haha...
And precap... Oh god... Cant wait.. Update fast.. I want to read.. Come pls update soon.. 
Love u sweety.. Thanks for giving such a wonderful update.. Keep rocking..

suggii

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Shocked u updated again and one more tomorrow LOL
OK will comment on all 3 at once aaj hee meri exam katam hue so can comment freely now and I want you to add something in epi I will pm u that Tongue

sowiee for late comment Embarrassed

mising ur commentDisapprove
I wanted to comment today but my system is not working so I can't Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggiiS0nalii

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Waiting... Update sugu..

suggii

InderAnoop Newbie
InderAnoop
InderAnoop

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Although SILENT but an ARDENT reader of this story...

I am completely bowled over this one.

All the time stalking the updates n in case of delay reading the previous chapters over n over again.

you are meticulously an incredible writer.

Update soon...Waiting eagerly.

Hope you got my PM, I send it a couple of days back...Smile

suggii

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Part 54: updated Tongue
Note:

Falak; girl about sammy, doctor said it depends on kalpi subconcious whom she reminds n it based on situation or face to face interaction the moment she saw sammy she remember her husbands best frnnd

@swati: deary back to back updates lots of mistakes uts not 2 yrs its 2 months only.. Sorry for the typo 

@inderanoop: got ur pm Tongue tried to repky on it but ur inbox were ful so it failed again n again.. LOL anyways.. Thank you so much for congratulations.. Happy to know I've silent readers as well Tongue
Thank you.. Embarrassed

Lots of love
Suggii Tongue

N yes enjoy part 54 guls TongueWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkiarora093lolorRagna1302MagicalMadness

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Res
unres
superb update asusual Tongue
ragna fighting over i phone sry half eaten appleLOL...
& rags ask help from Gauri Shocked...stunned Gauri got another shock when rags hug ...
this is all kalpis plan to break wall btwn raghav & gauri...Big smile
kalpi sleeping literally on her matress singhania...SmileEmbarrassed ^ rags love this position...Wink
is he being despoWink being despo ...eagarly wanna come out of his boxers...LOL tathastuLOL
Gauri presents all gifts to kalpi for karvachauth...& there kalpi knows the reason of rags attitude
as per raghavs choice kalpi chooses red sariee for karvachauth...& lehnga for special surprise...Wink 
sammy is so cute hepls Gauri for all preparation of karvachauth & kalpi for rags birthday special...Big smile
is kalpi gonna put tatoo on herself...is it R or rags full name...Raghav gonna enjoy it...Wink
eagerly waiting for rags expression when he will see tatoo of his name on kalpi( if u plann for itStar)
raghav keeps fast for kalpi ...loving singhaniaEmbarrassed
rgana had their sargi together & seeing them like this Gauri remembers Vikram & thnx him for choosing kalpi for rags...they r truly soulmate...Star
want give kick to poo ass...how she dare to wish raghav birthday
& frustrated singhania is angry as he thinks kalpi even dont know abt his birthday...LOL
duffer will never gonna forget this birthday ever in his lifeEmbarrassedWink
on terrace as per Gauries instruction Ragna fulfills all karvachauth rituals but b4 that raghav lost himself in kalpis beauty...Embarrassed 
kalpi asks raghav for looong drive & rags is happy hearing she wants to go KhandalaEmbarrassedWink
now waiting for thursday update...cant wait for ahem ahem...WinkLOL
& one more thing ..I know its very stupid but rags didnt know abt kalpi has planned their suhagraat 
from where he will bring protection??? or they will continue without itWinkLOL...dont tell me here also  sammy has arranged itROFL

Edited by lolor - 05 August 2015 at 5:37am

suggii

eishe10 IF-Rockerz
eishe10
eishe10

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
LovelySmile

suggii

Go to top