Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 75)

lolor IF-Dazzler
lolor
lolor

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
first I read n number of time mainly that part where raghav wants to tell truth to kalpi...
Pakhi & I
what pakhi & he ??? I swear if he will say He & pakhi wr married or had contract marriage or anything like this I m going inside this ff & will kill Raghav Angry...if he says so...otherwise I love Rakshash singhania...EmbarrassedLOL
now u will say R u mad...yes cuz I love Ragna...Tongue
superb update...
Raghav taking kalpi with him at office & I love their Office nokjok...Rakchak is back...Smile
but Raghav feels something wrong with kalpi & with one more confirmation he drags kalpi to check up...
& here he gets shock ...kalpi suffering partial amnesia...Dead
he again feels unsecured...loosing kalpi...
he locks himself but kalpi assures him she will never leave him...ohh god bless them...
never thought in this situation Raghavs emotions will bring out his naughty side...he wants intimate time with kalpiWinkEmbarrassed he is ready to cum out from his boxers...WinkLOL
ohh waiting for thatLOL moment
want ragna consummation on rags birthday...B4 that he will ask his birthday gift from kalpi...his kapiWink
ab jaldi jaldi update de dena...cant wait

Edited by lolor - 01 August 2015 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
RakCh are in full form again lol
Raghav want to tell Kalpi the truth about him and that girl
I really hope they were not married Dead
Raghav wanting his chatter box to go to office again is awesome
Kalpi is forgetting things a lot
Chatter box asking for a raise in her salary or I should say demand a raise was superb lol
Aww Raghav give Kalpi her old job again with her own cabin
That was nice of him
Raghav is scaring me with his secret he want to tell Kalpi
He is so scared she might leave him that he acts out of character
I love that moment when Raghav hug his Kalpi around her waist and rest his head on her tummy
So Kalpi is suffering from partial amnesia. It's heartbreaking but I'm sure she will regain her full memory once again because her dominating husband will not leave her if she forget him
Raghav crying was awful he is so scared that Kalpi will forget him
Aww Kalpi is planning something special for Her Raghav bday
Raghav kissing Kalpi senseless on the couch was hot
And he was trying to go all the way lol
Kalpi stopping him was nice. He can't ruin her plan now can he ;)
Fabulous update. I love it

suggii

rani214 IF-Dazzler
rani214
rani214

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Loved ragna cute  nok jhok in morning 
Finally rags deciding to tell kalpi truth...(hmmm so my guess is partially rit ...lol I wont repeat it again n spoil ur suspense... prooomiseee WinkTongue)
Rags asking her to join offc was superb  ... n kalpi demanding for her salary hike lol ...n him giving her deserved position was lovely Big smile
Kalpi having partial memory loss is sad to knw
Rags already feared to loose kalpi n her medical condition making it worst for him...he culd not bear d pain for loosing her...it was painful to see rags crying Cry...kalpi assuring him she will never leave her was awesome Big smile
Loved ragna moment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Rags kissing her passionately was hot n finally rags confessed his love...he wanted intimate moment but she stopped him...poor rags abhi aur intezaar karna padega hmmm apne b'day takWinkEmbarrassed
Precap is interesting ...Eagerly waiting for nxt partTongue

suggii

7APK IF-Dazzler
7APK
7APK

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome , read whole story in one go ...
post soon and do PM me

suggii

pyardil Goldie
pyardil
pyardil

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
His First sorry for late comment sugii
Both upate was awesome
Hmm for part 50
Lovely update
Kalpi ignoringy raghav is lovely he need to learn to trust n she teach him in his own way
Aww poor raghav he want that his wify tie his tie but she handed him readymeat tie
Oh god she didn't call n msg him n he became restless to talk to her but she is fuly angry on him
Hmm that prem n pakhi behind in all this n good raghav give them good leason
Omg u know what I love in this update she forget kamla n now she wante his daugher but she said he isnot his mother lovly
Fainaly they r togethe lovly

Part 51

Rahgav wn to tell her about their marriage truth oh god hope he didn't do any nonsess
Om raghav offer he to ca e back office lovly n she is ready to do job but not as his pa love their fightly
Omg lakpi became gajni shot time memory loss
N he is worried for him hope she will fine soon
Omg is precap is too good can't wait for more update next part soon

suggii

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
unres 71

suggii

Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Finally I get time to comment...sorry 4 late...

Part 51...

Awesome update ...

Sugii I loved gauri yaar...she is so nice...n care about kalpi n raghav...not like ema...

Yup..i loved to see kalpi ignore raghva...but raghav conform her that it is not a mistake...

Raghav ia angry on kalpi ..but show his anger on burnt tost...raghav not ready to trust her..n  not even want to leave her alone...raghav want to kalpi tie his tie...n she give him ready made tie..

Both r hurting eachother...vithal is an ideal father...n first time he shout his rajkumari...  

Raghav is vating 4 kalpi call or msg...but she not even cal or msg him...omg raghav singhaniya is imagine kalpi...first time in his life...so lovely sugii...

Aww I loved neel here...he say to kalpi call raghav...i loved all Rakch cov..on phone...raghav tell her his all fear...loved it sugii..

Omg how call kalpi...n she did not remember...neel listen all n call raghav n tell him about that call...raghav come there...n see how call her...Raghav get to know how call kalpi...n goes to kapoor mantion...

Prem is behind this...ba***d...n pakhi want to protect him...shemless people ...hate both of them..raghav beat him...n police tack prem with them...yippee kamala get to know pakhi make a drama...n she slap her...ek hi slap...3 ..4 or marane chahiye...n sugii y not raghav salp her...meri wish complete karo..plzz... 

Omg kapi did not remember pakhi n prem...n kamala aslo...hehehe...I so happy she not remember kamalaDancing...non she get to know what is ignore...vey good sugii...i most loved this part...

Pakya...he want to separate ragnaAngry...but loved kalpi answer...ClapStarEmbarrassed.

Sorry sorry sorry...kitana confution...finally raghav accept...n say soory to saying sorry...

Omg kalpi say pakhi is sweetConfusedOuchShocked...pakhi get to know kalpi did not remember but our rakshas singhaniya..did not realaised...

Thanks dear ...love uHeart

Part 60...

Omg surprise update...thank u sugii...muuhh..

Finaly ...we reach part 60...

Finally raghav want to tell truth to kalpi...but he is scared  by loosing her...n he hold her more tight..

Aww sammly sak hat he love kalpi.. n raghav say "I DO"...n that time kalpi look at raghav was awesome ...perfect timing ...wen kalpi tieing his tie he pull her towered him..n kiss her...so sweet..sugii u very well right that raghav is fear to loosing kalpi...n want to hold her...n tell ter what she mean to him...superb dear...

Raghav tell kalpi to they r going office n kalpi check raghavs forehead ...that he is all right or not..

Raghav say he want to spend time with him..n kalpi thought raghav sach me romantic ho gaya hai..

N wen he tell that he tacking kalpi office bcz he make shure that she don't run here n there like mad women...this is 2 funny sugii...I m laughing so much...

She ask that he really want to she join office...n he say that all the time...n kalpi tell all her dimand to raghav...i loved Rakch fighting sugii...so cute ..there morning  love care n fight...perfect 4 each other..n raghav always want this ..in his hole life...but deep in his heart he scare ...telling the truth..wiil she understand , will she forgive him...

Both see each other...n kalpi see fear in raghavs eyes ...n tell him that she never leave him...both r understand eachother.Omg kalpi phir se bhul gaye that her mobile damaged ...n  now raghav is realised something is ther..problem in kalpi...

Loved in car cov...kalpi tell that she not afaied  of raghav ..n raghav ask if she is jealous...n raghav say there is no need to be jealous.bcz he is much happy eith is annoying wife...aww so lovely sugii...

O god sugii I loved this office scene...raghav tack kalpi her new cabin...n  give her her old position ...marketing head...I loved this raghav more sugi...n tell kalpi he want that she make her own name n her own identity...her biwi ko yesa husband mile...life perfect ho jayegi...

After later wen ragahv goes to her cabin n give her paper n say read it...n telling her truth...raghav ask again n again that she trust on him or not...n wen he is telling her truth...tbhi koi bich me aya...yaar y always some one come in between ragna...but this time is ok...    

Nwen raghav want to give her that paper wen he see that file ..n kalpi tell that she get all information about pallavi...thak god finally raghav singhaniya get to know that ther is problem... n he took kalpi in hospital...wen kalpi ask y she y did her brain x-ray...he said regular check up...kalpi say pakhi is sweet girl..n raghav say she is not sweet...n kalpi smile at him..seeing his anger...

Dr only want to meet raghav...n he is scare that what might be that dr. want to tolk to raghav alone.

I loved wen dr say kalpi is patient ...raghav say she is not patient ...she is his wife ..mrs raghav singhaniya...aww soo lovly...

Finally raghav get to know that kalpi loos her partial memory...she is an amnesia patient...

Raghav is so scare...he ask dr that she forgot him with time...n dr say ..she only not remember that she is not connect with heart n brain...raghav she never forgot u ...but he not understand...

He lock him self in room ...she see that raghav is crying...n wen kalpi come n ask what happen to her...she get to know she is mentally sick...n he ask her that she forgot him...n she say no...never... 

She is mentally sick bcz she is love him...aww so emotional...n raghav kiss kalpi ...passionate kiss..deelpy...raghav want to took ther marriage next level...n kalpi stop him...n say this is not right time...sugii u plan perfect yaar...kalpi give surprise her Rakashas singhaniya...her bday gift...to naughty ...

Now raghav is really tarki...n kalpi is item ...Silly

Thank you dear...4 this surprised update...u make my day...love u...muhh...

Big hug...Hug

Precap...cant wait sugii...WinkLOL

Update soon...

suggii

SamBricka IF-Rockerz
SamBricka
SamBricka

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Tommorow is SUNDAY nd Sugu will UPDATE...

SUGU DEAR UPDATE PLZZZ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hksalujasuggiiRagna1302

Go to top