Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 69)

Dimple_0510 Goldie

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Sugiii... Sorry for late commentCry
Awesome update yaar..
Awww.. My sweetheart cant stand kalpi's ignoranceEmbarrassed
And he was saying sorry increasing her anger.. But in reality he was saying sorry for saying sorry but for kalpi she was thinking he was saying the same sorry he said at that night..LOL
Hmmm... Now, rakshas knew prem is the one who attacked kalpi.. I though soBig smile
KalpiConfused.. She forgetting somethings of her life but not the ppl who loves her immensely..
I dont mind if she forget kammo forever.. Tht would be better Big smile
Hmm... Neel is so cute...Smile
I dont know why.. Seriously dont know.. But i have some doubts on pakyaConfused.. I know i might sound stupid but i feel he knows something... Confused
Overall, it is awesome.. Waiting for ragna romanceEmbarrassed
But pls keep my rakshas hot and arrogant.. Pls..Embarrassed
No matter who hates him, i will always love him sughiii... Even more than i love kalpi..
Haha.. Im always bias to my rakshas..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S0nalii IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
unres 67

suggii Goldie

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Shona.. Just read ur comment LOLClapStar
But baby u have to wait you got the answers in d note wgich I'll post on d update day i.e. on sunday wait HugHeart

S0nalii IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugandhii

Shona.. Just read ur comment LOLClapStar
But baby u have to wait you got the answers in d note wgich I'll post on d update day i.e. on sunday wait HugHeart

u r online?Shocked
ohk darling, i wl waitHug

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

nt fair, i stalk u whole day n when i stop u updated, mera 1st res gayaD'oh
fabulous updateBig smile
Awwweee my kalpi is so much hurt coz of raghav's words,Disapprove and start her ignoring section towards raghav. Bt still she made breakfast for him, though it was only his burnt toast. While raghav trying his best to gain her attention with the help of tie.(got my ansLOL). They both r hurting each other very badly. Kalpi understand her rakshas singhania's silence bt his words r too deeply hurt her to understand him.

My god, the Raghav Singhania and hallucination unbelievableLOL. Love neel here, the way he tell kalpi to cl raghav and his own talk with raghav was super.

Raghav's outburst regarding his fears r realy much needed for kalpi, to sooth r hurt and to make her understand how much her ignorance is hurting him. Love their convo.

Grrr..this pvt no.Angry bt thank god again neel was there for his angel. He took ryt action by calling raghav. Bechara, pakhya ka phne b gayaROFL. Yeah m ryt, it was none other dan prem, dekha sugu, mene kaha tha na prem hi hogaCool And finaly he got proper, much needed punishment. And still dis evil didnt left chance to scare kalpi. Thankfuly raghav was there for kalpi.

Whoa..kalpi lost her memory, bt i m happy, atleast she forgot unwanted people of her lyf except sammy.LOL. Kamla got very good punishment for ditching kalpi over pakhi.Cool

Oh no pakya, how can u say dat? Its ur sis marriage, nt a game. Though, as a brother he was ryt, bt calling off marriage is nt solution.Unhappy I just love kalpi, the ans she have given to pakhya was outstanding. Her love, care, crave to live life with her husband and understanding raghav's love for her, was all there.

ragna moment was so touching. The way she burst on raghav, his pain cause of her indifference towards her, understanding her confuse que and accepting her demand his apology is all so beautiful. Love the way kalpi assured him about her presence in his lyf at every point...and raghav's try to confess his love all so amazing.

ragna morning is always rise with pakhi's phne, bt love dis tharki singhania.LOL What??Shocked pakhi?? Sweet girl??
Raghav, u have to take action on dis memory loss problem of kalpi, warna kal pata chale ye pakhi ki shadi raghav se karwa deD'oh

amazing update, sugu dear.Embarrassed

Ps. Ok my cnfusion que, kalpi didnt remember that phne calls n msg, bt when she went to out house, how she remember all dis? How she forget it now?Confused

Shoo @red ROFL too good i love it n u for the 1st time kalpi ka majak udaya LOL
I forgot to comment these days i'm getting to lazy to comment D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 July 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Raghav is such a stupid LOL can't he stick to his decision for even an hour Tongue he said sorry for touching her in outhouse and when she came back to their room he already regretted it and is saying sorry for that sorry ConfusedConfused can't he be clear, y is he silent every-time after saying sorry, he should have said that he is saying sorry for saying sorry (oh god sugandhii u really made me confused na ab its my turn Wink) i thought he was intelligent iske intelligence is only upto maths i guess   
Bichari Gauri is so tensed and worried but he shouted on her that was rude Angry

ClapKalpi acha kiya ignore karke he deserves it, stupid I love you bhi kehtha hai aur sorry bhi oh Raghav he is getting so restless has his chatterbox is ignoring them Ouch

that was me when i read kalpi forgot Kamla LOL is kalpi's memoryloss something like gajini mai aamir wala she forget for every some time coz she forgot vittal was not there when she wokeup too and then that private number she said she hide it from him then again she forgot it during Terrance scene Tongue

Raghav is hallucinating kalpi oh he is waiting for her mes and she was about to send but stopped remembering his sorry poor Raghav 

Neel is super cute the way he call kalpi angel and then pakya as angle's dada LOL that sounds so cute Embarrassed this cuty asked kalpi to call Raghav though he didn't like raghav and raghav rude behavior he still cares for him so much ClapClap

Uff Raghav speech is very emotional Cry and this bloody private number finally its prem and now he is in jail but Raghav and vittal ne jo mara usse LOL and kamla Finally she kcame to know about paki's truth and slapped him but karma slapped kamla harder by making kalpi forget her 

wonderful update finally ending with RagNa romanceBig smile

i'm waiting for next update and epilogue contest seems interesting i would be fun to read how all readers want its ending as of me i don't want this to end at all is its difficult for me to imagine Disapprove

Edited by _Santhi_ - 28 July 2015 at 1:44pm

rani214 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Wonderful update
Hmmm  so kalpi ignoring rags n he was trying his best to gain her attention but she  continued her ignoring session as she was deeply hurt by his wrds 
Loved ragna convo...finally he voiced out his fears 
Again kalpi recd mess from pvt no. n she was frightened but thnkgod neel was wit her n called rakshah singhaniya
So my guess was rit it was prem kapoor ...Prem got his deserved punishment ab is memory loss case ko bhi apne deserving jagah pohochade (mental asylum)LOL
Wow loved how rags n vitthal knocked Prem  outAngryAngry
Dis jerk dnt leave his chance to scare kalpi by telling rags wil leave her n hiding sumthing from her
Omg kalpi having partial memory loss n nobody still realized it...lik how she forgot all unwanted people in her life except Sammy
Like how kalpi confessed her feeling abt her marriage n her love for rags wen pakya told ragna to call off der marriage Big smile
Loved ragna moment Embarrassed
Den again in morning makkhi called n spoiled ragna momentAngry
Curious to knw did kalpi really lost her memory or its her plan to reveal truth

S0nalii IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
@santhi, sahi kaha na mene,kalpi, pakhi ko SWEET GIRL boli toh shayad woh shahdi b karva de raghav seOuch, hehe yup, 1st tym mene kalpi ka majak udaya, bt kya karu m angry on her for that SWEET GIRL wordAngry

mene kal hi sugu se kaha, journey end muje aur santhi pe bahot effect karega. Hamare scrap read karEmbarrassed

sugu dis sunday is friendship day, want special wala updateHeartHug

Go to top