Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 6)

ammy143 Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
congratulation dear for 3rd thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely update..i don't need to say how much i love ur stories sugi n ya congrats for third thread...oh god this dumbla m makhi is back but our Ragna r so intelligent they know pakhi is playing n what that witch think she will fooled them kamla jesi fool ko fool banaya to kya tir mar diya Ragna ko to nahi bana payi na now they both will fight wd her amazing n now I'm eager to know what happened that night n confession... 

ammy143 Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
awesome update. Pakhi and dambo kamla i hate them a lot. Loved the way mighty mrs. Singhania answered her aai.

DimpleAggarwal IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
commenting about my RakCh after long timeTongue
Dont knw whether u remember me or not...how r sugs??

no words to praise Raghav..he is so caring,loving husbandHeart
Kalpis fear of losing her Rakshas and he clearing all her doubts...u explained it beautifullyClap

Office scene(mssgs convo)

This scene clearly shows the change in their relation especially from kalpi side

"You better not eat that, I'll make something else for u just wait for other 15 minutes.."

wow...annoying wife bcm caring wifeEmbarrassed

Mattress SinghaniyaLOL..loved that morning part.too gud
Even when they r in each others arms they wont stop fightingD'ohLOL

He know what she want to tell n kalpi is ready to confess but as usual kammo n pooAngryDeadcame 

Gauris room scene

@sugandhi  At the end of this FF plzz give kammo gud punishmentOuch

Kammo touching Kalpis feet.
Mother shudnt touch daughters feet but after whatever she did, ignoring her daughter n her blind love fr poo she deserves this..NO REGRET

how can she tell sammy is kalpis husband infront of her own daughter n son in lawCensored

"promise me she will stay away from my husband will never touch him NEVER.. bcz d moment she try to touch him I'll kill her with my bare hands"  Dancing DancingDancingDancing

This is the BEST part of this update

pakhis new dramaOuch..no worries..RakCh will send her to Mental AsylumWink
Thanks for the updateHug

Edited by DimpleAggarwal - 11 May 2015 at 2:16am
S0nalii IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
mment from me n ritu darlingEmbarrassed

ps(start me hiShocked: suguAngry:x]tuje ye murdi ko aise galat time pe hi jinda karna tha

cming to update
so dramaful update it wasLOLLOL

Kalpi finaly cnfess her feelings to raghav, bt raghav told her he is just fullfilling his responsibility n break kalpi's heart leaving her all crying. And it was nightmareOuchOuch ye nightmare nikala isiliye tu bach gayi sugu, warna mere hate se ye raghav b ni bachataD'ohD'oh

god kalpi was crying in sleep, only having dream of raghav is going away made her like disDisapproveDisapprove bt thanks to raghav who was actualy hurt bt understand her fear and give her assurance of his being thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wow raghav finaly break china wall and took kalpi in his embrassed, how sweet

their msg convo was awsome, love raghav immediately start going towards kalpi hearing she wanted to confess and wish to be with him, his love and concern was amazingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and finaly time come, they both got much needed alone time, thanks to gauri who hd her dnr at room only.
Raghav give kalpi, her own time to speak, bt kalpi was still hesitant, upto raghav gv her assurance,he kiss her on fingers as well as forehead, and same kalpi to take initiative in their relation, he wanted to listen her. He knew what she wanted to cnfess, he already seen in her eyes at time of tie session. Ragna are finaly start to open up taking their relation to other levelHeart
Kalpi was abt to say when AngryAngry PAKHIAngryAngry cme there.

Raghav fianc, wedding shopping, engagement, what the!AngryAngry she not only hd memory loss bt also hd mental attack

what?ShockedShocked Kamla said to kalpi to share raghav, kalpi is sammy's wife!AngryAngryhow dare you kamla. And pakhi is abt to hug raghav againAngryAngry
i wanted to kill both of themkamla and pakhiAngryAngry Bt love kalpi, takdm stand for her husband, he is my husband, i m his wife, ClapClap she prove here she is actualy raghav's tigressCoolCool

raghav hold kalpi frm waist pulling her close, aww love possesive singhania. Ragna knw very well pakhi just acting, and they r going to teach her very good lesson. Be ready PAKHI

precap is much awating update,coz m dying to knw the truth of that 'd day'

ps.ltl much Modify my cment, as i was nt satisfy with previous one.
Pss. Hope my all pic postedUnhappy

Edited by Sh0Nali - 15 May 2015 at 3:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Appuu_AshLover Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hieee dear well I'm commenting on this story fr the frst time I love this RakCh story alooottt Wink
Firstly congratulations fr ur third thread Party Party
Sry fr not commenting before Cry bt I used to follow this story secret stalker u know LOL Tongue whenever I read ur updates it's full f entertaining everything perfect... love their fights soo much I used to laugh lyk hell whn thy used to cal wth diffrnt names LOL LOL ur fantastic writer suggu baby Hug how much I'll tell also it'll b very less.. ur every update makes my day see after reading ur updates I have this large grin on my face Big smile
Last 42 a n b updates Lol kalpi was struggling so hard to find out herself that whthr she's n love r nt.. while browsing in net the way she's reading evry point n thinking whthr it's true or nt aahhh I loved it... nd in the books store so funny her husband know each n evrythn abt her. The way he says if u won't give her the books she'll definitely close this store Lol ROFL ROFL poor pareshan singhania was worrying fr his wife ki kya hogayi usko as she's behaving weird LOL well finally she realized that She's in love with him Awww moment it was Day Dreaming
Coming to this update girl u scared me in the start that he said no to her Cry I was lyk itni jaldi confession rejection Shocked I was relaxed after reading the next para that it was a dream Tongue poor chatterbox crying in slp that he left her nd this pareshan singhania was looking at her worrying fr her...He's always there fr her love the way he said ur more than a promise to me n their relation s beyond everything Clap after that throwing the pillows n pulling her close to him hayeee nice nice Embarrassed God he knws wat she says in her heart the moment she said love you he felt he heard something "heart-to-heart connection "n the mrng scene Lol she's literally all over him n telling him to leave Haha ROFL
Phone conversation bigg hugg fr u bcz I love this feel so natural n he felt something in her eyes isse kehte hai pyar singhania ji Tongue Aww he reached on time well he knws that wat she's gng to confess I felt lyk shouting at that time wth joy   Silly aarghhh who that stupid distrbng this beautiful moment Angry Angry Angry Pakhiii Shocked Shocked ye kahase aagayi n hugging him Angry Angry Huhh this dumbla always her pakhi baby side love the way how kalpi spoke wth her if makhi touches her husband she'll KILL WITH BARE HANDS well treat to my eyes Tongue Wink So this piggy kapoor came wth a plan whch s gng to b flop ROFL my genius kalpi n her brilliant singhania gng to handle her very well Embarrassed I'm looking forward fr the next update Big smile ur one f the awesome writer Heart Thumbs Up Clap
Ye kya hogaya Shocked Shocked shorryyy fr this large comment just went with the flow Tongue thought to write still bt don't want to irritate u wth my bakwas LOL if I'll start I'll nt stop bahot mushkil se I stopped Wink LOL jokes apart Thank you for this wonderful story sugandhi... [:D/] Hug Hug
Lots f love,
Appu Smile

Edited by himaaparna15 - 11 May 2015 at 3:24am
Nandinisai Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
congratulations for 3rd thread
Awesome update
zindgidilse IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@shona baby
dare u said again that ur comment was not upto the mark,Angry
aur kaisa comment chahiye tujhe LOL