Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 44)

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargdia

Superb update sugu...finaly she confsd.,Embarrassed
will giv long cmnt later...sry for that i wil hv 2 read it again...and that needs alone tym bcz i hv doubt on myslf and RakCh too
Wink

@shona- oh my shona dear Shocked, whn i was going through cmnts,first i thought what is this,sugu ki jgh shonali story likh ri h...i was hpy so many chapter at once...n when i read them carefuly...then tadaa...omg i was like ROFL
shona u r shoo sweet Girly...LOL.

lol lol..ahh me n story..ppl wl kill me..bt yar i was on exm break so all cment at a time. N i cnt stop myself once i start writing cmentLOL. Bt luk i demanded another double dhamaka, for all of us, sugu cnt deny it nwWink n dat too erly *evil me* lol.

Thank u dearyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@shona- yes dear,after long cmnt ...no no vry vry long cmnt u deservd double dhamaka...

Nw sugu u hv 2 do this that too soon. Wink please pls pls swthrt update...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggiiS0nalii

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 9:50am | IP Logged
To Shona, (My darling PS reader..)

Apology Accepted with a big big big bear hug shona...HugHug these comments were worth to wait... no doubt... though I agree sometimes you n santhi behave lyk annoying readers lyk my rakshas singhaniya annoying wife.. but asar to kalpi ka hi hai naLOL
And yes you r the one jisne meri bholi bhali reader santhi ko bigada hai spamming queenWink

Thank you so much for spending hours writing this wonderful comment or should I say COMMENTS LOL I would be too ashamed of myself if m not going to reply on this comment... Seriously girl you know how to make me smile... through out reading your comments I've lyk a big smile on face or say biggest one n the biggest LOL were I was in office..LOL n those stupid collegues wer thinking that I got msg from someone special Confused this what your comments do girlyLOLLOL Great effect i must say Wink

Coming to your comment 

Part 45 
Pehle to I was lyk isne itne tym se comment nae kiaAngry n then slowly slowly reading ur comment n taking my own tym my anger *fake* blow awayLOL
Thank u.. Halluciation me kiss deti to wo jb actual kiss hota to uska maza nae reh jata na.. RakCh hai yr halluciation mein bhi ldaaeen hi krengeLOLLOL aww glad raghav's halloween Party makes u laugh girly...
LOL wenever u talks about Rakshas singhaniya in positive way it made me always feel out of the world as you know na my EVERY RAGHAV and your relation with them *ANger, Hate*LOL
Acha lgta hai Tareef krte raha kr tu mere Raghav ki...LOL

Part 46
Firstly thank you so much for commenting separately.. you're the only one I guessLOL Hug umm n about kalpi yup she pretended that she believed that doctor... Smart kalpi you seeCool 
yr again RakCh hai naam bhi ldaaku typ lgta hai to ldaaee to dono k khoon mein hai LOLLOL

Part 47
Rehne de na ache lgte hai fight krte hue.. n jb baad mein wo touchy touchy moments genuine lgte hai... hmm tu to un log ko lgaaee bhi naee krne deti bappa... Kya kru m tera shona.. D'ohD'oh
LOL haan he bend down to take blessings... IMAGINE he the Mighty Raghav Singhaniya BEND DOWN in front of his father in law ShockedShocked bcz of his wife uhu annoying wifeWink
Ceiling Self Talk ROFLROFL too gud ClapClap 
And about Terrace Scene the way u wrote you love it I was lyk..

Glad you loved that particular scene,,... hmm you've very strong doubt on PREM no... Chal lets see what holds in further updates qki batane to wali hu naee mainCoolLOLLOL

Part 48

ROFLROFL Well to be very frank I was lyk this wen you ask k who tied his tie ROFLROFL Ok Honestly that was blooper.. still will add a scene to covering up that... but Bht dhyaan se pdhti hai meri updates Embarrassed hmm About your questions what he's hiding, n does he hurt kalpi... well you'll get to in further updates but for the time being be ready for RakCH ROMANCEBlushingBlushing 
huh..??? Well hulk 

Well He's HULK SonaliLOLLOLLOL Actually she called their boss to godzilla or gorilla's ka boss to Hulk hi hua naWink 
Yup She Confessed EmbarrassedTongue n I know I know If he denied to tu or santhi mere raghav ki dhajiyaan udaane mein koi kasar naee chodogeLOLLOL so chill for the tym being no heartbreks ab iska matlab pta lgaao to jaane Tongue

Done... THANK You Very MUCH for Spending hours writing such a beutiful comments... I truely love it... N I tries my Best to make you feel the same the way I felt wen I read those comments... Not at all boring.. I felt Special trust me very special to have a reader lyk you my P.S. Reader.. Hug

Thanks a ton..Embarrassed
Luv you so mch shona...Hug
Big hugs.. Mwaah HeartHeart

A P.S. for my PS reader well not this one but yes will give you double dhamaka in Part 50 & 51 as 49 Part is still m writing so I can update by tomorrow,... And yes tujhe or santhi ko kese emoticons mil jaate hai mujhe tum dono ne site naee btaee... ConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ovee-Maggi-S0nalii

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Shocked Hum annoying readers hai Cry dekh na shoo Ouch anyway u said we r like kalpi so chalta hai LOL

Shoo is saying I started behaving like kalpi of JTBT when I asked questions to vidya on her story Tongue

Yes  u guessed it right hum donno Raghav ke watt lagadenge if he refuse or even try to tease her saying no he can include us as bodyguards for kalpi we won't let anything happen to her Wink
I wonder what name she will give for me n shoo Embarrassed

suggiiS0nalii

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Santhi_

Shocked Hum annoying readers hai Cry dekh na shoo Ouch anyway u said we r like kalpi so chalta hai LOL

Shoo is saying I started behaving like kalpi of JTBT when I asked questions to vidya on her story Tongue

Yes  u guessed it right hum donno Raghav ke watt lagadenge if he refuse or even try to tease her saying no he can include us as bodyguards for kalpi we won't let anything happen to her Wink
hmm for that u need to wait for the epilogue... that what name she gave u n shona LOLTongue

-Maggi-S0nalii

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugandhii

hmm for that u need to wait for the epilogue... that what name she gave u n shona LOLTongue
epilogue Big smile 1 more interview of kalpi LOL but abhi tho bohath din bake hai look at my puppy faceDisapprove

suggiiS0nalii

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugandhii

epilogue Big smile 1 more interview of kalpi LOL but abhi tho bohath din bake hai look at my puppy faceDisapprove
Aww koi naee.. thoda wait to bnta hai na Hug

-Maggi-S0nalii

suggii Goldie
suggii
suggii

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
THANK YOU 

Guls, I seriously dont have words to describe you my darling readers.. you all are amazing m truly blessed that u all r reading my stories.. Each n Every Person who lyked the previous chappy (Part 48)  A Big Big Big Thank you... N commentors I seriously don't have words to describe your loyalty towards the story indeed.. Bcz In last update I was lyk now i got comments now its really turning too long and irritating one.. But again you all proved me wrong.. Bcz the confession took so long I got almost every comment was the long one... so just wanted to thank you.. without you this journey, RakCh, and most importantantly Sugandhi was never able to come this far Thank u so so so much... Love you All... 

Readers:

@switymango: LOL Love you too Swati.. HugEmbarrassed Glad you lyked raghav reactions towards paakhi.. hmm wait for next update to see his reactionWink thank u girlyTongue

@Nandanisai: Thank youTongue

@abzertx: LOL everyone is waiting for Rakshas Reaction LOL thank u for liking the update Tongue

@FALAK_SKY: Girl I know how much you like this story n wait.. i agree indeed a long wait.. wait of 15 days you were literally counting days aww m sorry.. Tongue What will his reaction you'll have to wait n about fight together well they definetly do that. Thank youTongue

@eishe10: Thank youTongue

@niru4: Thank youTongue

@sweet1908: Thank you humairaTongue glad you lyk the update Hug

@santhi: Hi..wen you wrote three lines n leave your comment with a res i was about to reply, ur these three lines make me grinBig smile ahh how mch I miss your Emo wale comments meri emo queen Hug yup he was waiting for her with patience, hmm now he starts understanding his annoying wife noWink  thats y he did'nt make his special entry at chawl LOL Even I was thinking the same while writing that is it my rakshas Singhaniya but A BIG YES his chatter box change him for better.. Aww glad u lyk their cute moments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  LOL world war 3 or 4 LOL hmm he will realise in next to next update meinWink Aww meri update ki tareef Blushing thank uTongue  Well SUSPENSE wait thoda aur girlWink LOL don't worry I'll hire you if I added a plan to kill KapoorsWink  And by d way love you danceLOLTongue N update jopurney ka kal pkka.. n baaki... lets see.. Tongue Thank you for such lovely comment Hug

@nikkiarora: LOL. Someone thinks exactly lyk meLOL agreed this paakhi drama n all is too irritating n long.. but lyk i sai earlier the monment paakhi truth comes out there will be nothing in this ff so wait a bit n be ready for RakCh romanceWink Surely dear I know it high tym to make them realise n I did the same bus wait thoda or.. Wink

@Taniyagoel: Thank youTongue

@rachufan: And my indian idol reader is here.. thank u girl glad you lyk my Raghav.. Embarrassed

@sunny: my naghty wolfie.. itne saare questions well you'll get the answers soon pkka.. n well kalpi has the guts to kick kamla big fat a** no doubt on that still wait kamla will get her punishment soon.. n about wolfpack soon girl soon... Thank youTongueHug

@PEARLPOO: Thank youTongue

@redpetal: yup, finally she confessed, so many questions you'll get the answers soon.. n for Ragahv's Reaction wait for next one Wink Thank youTongue

@swara2504: Thank you swaraTongue glad u lyk itHug

@riaka: hmm about gauri part in chapter 50 sweetheart.. hehe yup she confessed n for raghav reaction next update girlyTongue Thank youTongue Glad you lyk the update Hug

@niknish1980: Thank youTongue

@priya_remix: LOL so many questions priyaLOL you get the answers soon.. Thank youTongueHug

@Dimle_0510: Awww thank u dimple.. Tongue hmm you also have a doubt on prem.. LOL  greatWink  N about the bomb well... YES... Wink   hehe I always thought how it felt wen someone left the readers with a cliff hanger n trust me m too dying to find out what's next..LOL  for sure girly, tomorrow you'll get your update Big smile Thank youTongueHug

@Natasha: TongueThank youTongue  NatashaHug Glad you lyk the update.. n about the truth well wait thoda sa aur girly.. n glad u lyk their little husband wife thingy regarding his breakfast n all thank u.. Tongue

@rani2145: Thank youTongueHug well kalpi n Ragahv n their so called ways of finding the truth... well he will not tell her the truth by himself Wink but yaa for her confession and his reaction well you've to wait deary.. TongueWink

@pyardil: LOL Aww glad you lyk the update deary.. n ya kalpi is kalpi and her names.. dont worry will not take more days to update.. Thank youTongueHug

@bricka: Thank youTongue

@lavanya: Vijaya.. your comments always makes me feel lyk Sugandhii the greatLOL Every word u wrote in your comment n I was lyk I must read this again again as you always do meri tarreef.. n now everyone knows that I just love MERI TAREEFLOLLOLWink  Thank youTongue for lyking the chappy n about your questions wait deray wait.. Hug

@vermameenakshi: Thank youTongue for raghav reactions hmm kal..Wink

@gargdia: Aww glad u lyk the update deary Tongue huh?? Read Again... Pehli baari mein samajh naee aae kya..?? LOL Sorry Kapil Sharma's bad joke n meLOL but no seriously Thank youTongueHug

@shonali: Tera comment upar post kia hai LOLWink

LOVE YOU MY DARLING READERS 

Edited by sugandhii - 04 July 2015 at 11:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asmita24pritii_20riaka-Maggi-rani214abxetzRagna1302SamBrickaS0naliiMagicalMadness...Natasha...chahat4u

Go to top