Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 43)

vermameenakshi Senior Member
vermameenakshi
vermameenakshi

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Smilefinally confessed
waiting to see raghav's reaction...
lovely...
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

here my res for all remaining chapter
sugu b ready for one more long cment frm me and demanded mahaupdate, m lalchi u knw naTongue

Mera cment, on last 4 parts.
Warning, take ur own time to read it, it is going to be too long.Wink
first sorry for late commenter

Chapter 45 n
superb start, first i thought rakshash singhania is realy helpi herLOL Bt kalpi is hallucinating him everywhere n dats y it hapnd. Poor gauri didnt understand her DIL is completely loss herself in her raghav singhania. What is sugu...at least hallucination me toh kiss de detiD'oh bt ni kalpi ko to disadvantages mila aise moment me bhiD'oh

and here cme tornando..umm..i mean real raghav singhania. Thanks to sammy who came on time..errr..nt actualy on tym...bt wrong tym, bt atleast kalpi save frm raghav's angry mode.LOL Poor ragna was in awkward position when sammy n gauri came... bt kalpi..hushh..ye ladki thought rags n sammy is going for dinner and lastly raghav is going with other girl..unbelivable kalpi
"Halloween Party..."ROFL seriously, bt m sure after seeing their arguments they will me most welcum guest in that party..oh i mean "Halloween Party..."

kalpi is still self contious abt her scars, bt thanks to raghav who was there to tell his chatter box how perfect n beautiful she isEmbarrassedSmile

and finaly they reach their SIMPLE DINNER DATE venue.ROFL rags book whole restaurant for it, and kalpi was thinking he is taking sum cheap hotel. Oh common kalpana, how cn u think dis abt ur I, Me n Myself.LOL Wow raghav order whole maharashtrian food for his chatter box, n even eat vadapav as well. Ragna dance was just fab, i imagine all this

he puchase rings for her about 1crore 80lacs rsShocked and kalpi is just arguing abt discountROFL
they meet to neel and their kalpi cme to knw abt ragna is having one mnth anniversary. Neel was angel for themSmile

kalpi had another attack..oh god they wanted to throw acid on her..who the hell wanted dis..i thinks its prem.AngryAngryjerk he isAngryoh no, raghav is blaming himself for kalpi's pain bt kalpi make him understand she feel safe only with him. And share anniversary news, what amazing scene that wasEmbarrassed

suggii

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
resh
unres
Chapter 46
start was painful, raghav's restless, fear n guilt was so painful to read. He is still cursing himself for nt protecting kalpi, n coz of that he appoint gaurds for kalpi. While kalpi is fuming in all dis. Bt rags made her understand n she agree for it, except RoyLOL

Kalpi plan sumthing against pakhi n took pakya's help in that. She very well undstand pakhi is nt alone in all this and here statrt her mission to find truth. Waah kalpi ne toh Roy ko b apne side kar liya n went to hospital. That doc was lying still kalpi believe himShocked may be she is pretending to believe

kalpi's slipped of coz deep hurt to raghav, bt finaly kalpi manage to pacify him with giving another shock/hurt. Her decision to leave singhania house is realy heart breaking news for rags, bt sumwhere he too understand her, her feelings and gave her permission for only 7 days.Smile

lol..they argue with all litle things..bappa handle themLOL who is going to tell mom and another argument. Seriously they both are unbelievable. Just hope her leaving decision will solve issues

PS.i have given different cment for both update as per ur demand

Edited by Sh0Nali - 02 July 2015 at 2:41am

suggii

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
res
unres
Chapter 47
oh god..nw argument frm how much clothes kalpi carrying bass b karo tum donoD'oh

love the way kalpi taking leave frm singhania houseSmile they reach to chawl while rags is still having fear to leave her, bt kalpi assure him. Waah neel is going to live with kalpi as bodyguardLOLRaghav is realy crazy.LOL. Raghav singhania bend to take blessing frm Vitthal, he is actualy changing for better. And he left. Leaving kalpi with her ceiling self talk i mean bappa's self talk.

And here cme terrace scene, i just love it suguHeart The way rags hold her in frnt of neighbour, his childish cmplaint about neel having her attention, kalpi ensuring her position in his life and lastly he can hear her heart also, just fab. When he is leaving kalpi order him abt lunch just amazing.

kalpi was hurt by rags msg n she decide to ignre him. And here cme another hurt/annoyance Pakhi. She is realy curse, she purposely hurting kalpi bt love d way kalpi ans her, its amazingCool So the fire truth cme out. Kalpi is ryt pakhi is nt did it alone, bt she must knw abt dis fire plan. She is also involve in dis defintely. It must be prem

Edited by Sh0Nali - 02 July 2015 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii-Maggi-

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

res

unres
Chapter 48
Kalpi ignoring raghav bt it is paining her more than anything else. Finaly she went to balcony n there found him, waiting for her. Ohk loose tie se yaad aya, sugu who tie his tieConfused he doesnt knw it, kalpi is at chawl

Their hug, rags holding ears, n mis u was all beautiful. Lol..love the way kalpi gave look to bodyguard. Lol..kalpi if he saying sorry then take it naD'ohLOL Kalpi very well knw he didnt eat, bt rags only want her to be with him. What he is hiding? Y he said nobody wait for him? Phne cll? Marriege truth? Everything is suspence, hope he havent did anything which cause kalpi hurt.

loving kalpi's care for raghavHeartGodzill, gorilla, memory loss case..god kalpi n her namesROFL nw what HULK mean?Confused
is the will manipulated by kapoor's? M cnfuse hereShockedConfused
pakya love pallavi. Pakya's cnfession cause kalpi restlesness n she went to meet rags. Oh god..she keep waiting for him n coz of that he bcome volcanoD'oh what is wrong with raghav. Bt atleast dis situation make them realise their position, kalpi finaly called him raghav n rags cld her Kalpana Raghav Singhaniya. Raghav is having great insecurity in him, bt dnt knw what suspence is there.

PakhiAngryarghhh..hw dare she? Whoa..rags wanted to hit herShocked and then coz of her they faught. Bt their fight bring kalpana's cnfession. Hurrey...finaly she confessDancing

update soon, wish to knw rags reaction n remember sugu if he denied nah, then tu aur tera raghav gaya kam seAngryEvil Smile

PS:First mera tamatar wapas karCry
i knw its too long cment, sorry for that, bt i make it colorful atleast it wl nt irritate u.
Add another disadvantagesSuspensive SinghaniaWink
Demande mahaupdate dat too early, pretty pleaseEmbarrassed
Last, sorry if i bore u or annoyed uDisapprove

suggii-Maggi-

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
hush finally done
TS ke comment ka reply kar Love by chance ka Disapprove
Second TS ka reply late, m tired itne bade bade comment ne jaan nikal di D'oh
n mera tamatar wapas kar, isase pehele ke me khud tamatar ban jau Evil Smile

suggii-Maggi-

Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Sugii. ..
 Unress on page 36...

suggii

gargdia Senior Member
gargdia
gargdia

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Superb update sugu...finaly she confsd.,Embarrassed
will giv long cmnt later...sry for that i wil hv 2 read it again...and that needs alone tym bcz i hv doubt on myslf and RakCh too
Wink

@shona- oh my shona dear Shocked, whn i was going through cmnts,first i thought what is this,sugu ki jgh shonali story likh ri h...i was hpy so many chapter at once...n when i read them carefuly...then tadaa...omg i was like ROFL
shona u r shoo sweet Girly...LOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suggii-Maggi-S0nalii

Go to top