Originally posted by: _Santhi_

๐Ÿ˜†sugandhii check @bold part we have a partner now๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿคฃ hi-fi santhi ๐Ÿ˜†
rit partners๐Ÿ˜†
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Ahaha appy u r riminding me of those days where i use to fight with sugandhii on same issue again and again๐Ÿ˜†I so love to debate on my favorite kalpiโค๏ธ

See she just came to know about her mothers illness and that maya stopped her treatment and if u remember maya said that Raghav is also with her coz he didnt want her to leave him so its was obvious in that broken state she belived maya and not to mention maya is her close friend how will she not belive her ha๐Ÿ˜•

i was too angry on him whn he bashed on our kalpi at d success party in frnt of all...poor kalpi stil she forgv him๐Ÿ˜”
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargdia

๐Ÿคฃ hi-fi santhi ๐Ÿ˜†
rit partners๐Ÿ˜†

Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ahaha appy u r riminding me of those days where i use to fight with sugandhii on same issue again and again๐Ÿ˜†I so love to debate on my favorite kalpiโค๏ธ

See she just came to know about her mothers illness and that maya stopped her treatment and if u remember maya said that Raghav is also with her coz he didnt want her to leave him so its was obvious in that broken state she belived maya and not to mention maya is her close friend how will she not belive her ha๐Ÿ˜•

Ok Maya s her close frnd then wat about Raghav?? Is he not important fr her?? She knows him in n out u see when we love someone u just can't blame others by listening one side ๐Ÿ˜‰ if she's in a depressed state bcx f her mother then he's also upset so said those words...u see both are wrong ๐Ÿ˜ณ so Raghav bura nahi
Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appuu_AshLover

Ok Maya s her close frnd then wat about Raghav?? Is he not important fr her?? She knows him in n out u see when we love someone u just can't blame others by listening one side ๐Ÿ˜‰ if she's in a depressed state bcx f her mother then he's also upset so said those words...u see both are wrong ๐Ÿ˜ณ so Raghav bura nahi

Edited by Appuu_AshLover - 8 years ago
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appuu_AshLover

Does understanding part only apply for kalpi doesn't raghav understand her situation and try to explain her clamly insteat he agreed that he used her that was really rude and he supportted maya knowing that she is at fault so RAGHAV IS WRONG 
Appuu_AshLover thumbnail
Well u see Raghav tried to reason her par tumhare Kalpi s not ready to listen u said Maya s Kalpi close frnd so she trusted her words then Maya s raghav's di he shouldnt defend her kya ...when u assume things no one can change their mind.. when she's hurt fr raghav's words how would he feel he's so happy that he decided to propose her but she just said those harsh words how would he feel?? Her trust fr him is thatsol?? She just predicted that Raghav also with her Di. .her Raghav who shares everything with her y will he hide this from her? Trust s lacking ๐Ÿ˜‰ so Raghav bura nahi
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugandhii

To Shona, (My darling PS reader..)

Apology Accepted with a big big big bear hug shona...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— these comments were worth to wait... no doubt... though I agree sometimes you n santhi behave lyk annoying readers lyk my rakshas singhaniya annoying wife.. but asar to kalpi ka hi hai na๐Ÿ˜†
And yes you r the one jisne meri bholi bhali reader santhi ko bigada hai spamming queen๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much for spending hours writing this wonderful comment or should I say COMMENTS ๐Ÿ˜† I would be too ashamed of myself if m not going to reply on this comment... Seriously girl you know how to make me smile... through out reading your comments I've lyk a big smile on face or say biggest one n the biggest LOL were I was in office..๐Ÿ˜† n those stupid collegues wer thinking that I got msg from someone special ๐Ÿ˜• this what your comments do girly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Great effect i must say ๐Ÿ˜‰

Part 48

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Well to be very frank I was lyk this wen you ask k who tied his tie ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Ok Honestly that was blooper.. still will add a scene to covering up that... but Bht dhyaan se pdhti hai meri updates ๐Ÿ˜ณ hmm About your questions what he's hiding, n does he hurt kalpi... well you'll get to in further updates but for the time being be ready for RakCH ROMANCEโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ 
huh..??? Well hulk 

Well He's HULK Sonali๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Actually she called their boss to godzilla or gorilla's ka boss to Hulk hi hua na๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Yup She Confessed ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› n I know I know If he denied to tu or santhi mere raghav ki dhajiyaan udaane mein koi kasar naee chodoge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so chill for the tym being no heartbreks ab iska matlab pta lgaao to jaane ๐Ÿ˜›

Done... THANK You Very MUCH for Spending hours writing such a beutiful comments... I truely love it... N I tries my Best to make you feel the same the way I felt wen I read those comments... Not at all boring.. I felt Special trust me very special to have a reader lyk you my P.S. Reader.. ๐Ÿค—

Thanks a ton..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Luv you so mch shona...๐Ÿค—
Big hugs.. Mwaah โค๏ธโค๏ธ

A P.S. for my PS reader well not this one but yes will give you double dhamaka in Part 50 & 51 as 49 Part is still m writing so I can update by tomorrow,... And yes tujhe or santhi ko kese emoticons mil jaate hai mujhe tum dono ne site naee btaee... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

My goodness, what an amazing raply i got, ohh my god, Sugu m feefling so so so special while reading your reply.

First hug to you for accepting apology what we are annoying, santhi listen we r annoying
Bholi bhali santhi ko bigada ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† well we are partners in crime na afterall, toh bigadna banta he q santhi

lol lol your colleague are thinking sumthing different coz my comment, well that's me , lol actually yeh experience meri ek frnd roj leti he, n i love tune bhi le liya ๐Ÿคฃ

aww darling dont be ashamed i understand if you didnt give reply you have like it๐Ÿค— waise how u recognised i spent hours, ahh..dont ask me how many hours i spend๐Ÿ˜†

Muje laga hi tha me shayad blooper likh rahi hun๐Ÿคฃ but u know na m naughty
@ blue, jaha pe comment karti hu woh update dhyaan me rehete, else i forgot about pallavi, that tym i want JTBT reader waise i forgot to ask you from where you learn marati language, it was perfect dialogue๐Ÿ˜Š
HULK
haan sahi kaha if ye raghav nhi mana na confession then tu aur tera raghav n me n santhi

sugu it was amazing to read such beautiful reply, thanks alot, love u tons, you too make me so so so special

PS: ok take your time for double update. http://www.sherv.net/search.html
here is link from where santhi use emoticons, while i use from google search, tthought it took time but will get perfect emocs.
and i understand now y u love emoc wale comment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
S0nalii thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Hum annoying readers hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ dekh na shoo  anyway u said we r like kalpi so chalta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Shoo is saying I started behaving like kalpi of JTBT when I asked questions to vidya on her story ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes  u guessed it right hum donno Raghav ke watt lagadenge if he refuse or even try to tease her saying no he can include us as bodyguards for kalpi we won't let anything happen to her ๐Ÿ˜‰
I wonder what name she will give for me n shoo ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haan sugu u said we r like kalpi to chalo annoying bhi maan liya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

santhi use too ask so many que to Vidya, like r confuse kalpi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yes agar raghav nhi mana na to dekh lena raghav ka kya karenge, hi fi santhi

What?? kalpi ka name session humpe bhi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ wow m excited
S0nalii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugandhii

Aww koi naee.. thoda wait to bnta hai na ๐Ÿค—

santhi n me wit kar lenge sugu, aakhir hamare naam bhi toh waise honge ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—