Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 152)

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I know this is really damn late Tongue but still for u sugandhii coz u said ur were waiting for this LOLLOL
U know this is what i wanted to say for epilogue when u said we can say what we want to see rakch doing Embarrassed I wanted them to go on a Date where they don't just fight but just feel their love for each other though its their silence it was perfect i loved it completely happy love heart emoticon

Raghav can't bare his chatterbox silence How cutely he mocked about her feeding him too much and making him kaddu part to  roflmao emoticon

Raghav don't like to be called cute LOL kalpi rarely give a good name he should accept it else Rakshas Mr. I me myself are in his kismath TongueRaghav want his chatter box full attention on him he is even jelous of angry bird too cute blue bird laughing emoticon see they are laughing at him LOL

phone breaker singhania i like that name yellow laughing emoticon

God Raghav Singhania aur blush laughing happy cat emoticon that would have been a cute tio watch lucky kalpi only she get that opportunity to see rare sight 

Kalpi bought a farm house to celebrate his birthday and to spend time with him wow smiley now is this the same kalpi who asked discount on their 1st date jaw drop smiley such a transformation Shocked 

seriously Raghav here kalpi is trying to be romantic and he is busy picking faults and is saying waste of money wow its like these 2 swapped each others characters LOL

Wow this was such a sweet surprise Big smile sky shots n kalpi making Raghav feel weird LOL he just stated feeling it LOL
Saachi he is such a spoil sport Angry he don't want to cut cake on his birthday LOL 

Aww in donoka pyar he wished that he want her beside him and she granted it by promising thorough sky shots Day Dreaming

ROFL This girl she is singing birthday song and even there she say Rakshas ROFL earning a glare LOL I love this one part in birthdays cake all over the face is best part Big smile

He is so scared of her leaving him but still did something which might make them seperate what is it sugandhii this wait is killing meee 

lovely gifts Big smile thoda detail mai explain karthi it would have been useful for me in future Blushing
that video of all wishing him was the sweetest and cutest gift awesome emoticon

Now Raghav tattooing her initial is a surprise though i already guessed kalpi is going to do that she is correct these 2 r imperfectly prefect for him big grin emoticon

Raghav singhania is innocent and he show this vulnerable side of his to only kalpi hoe he asked if its not wrong to love her to feel for her and make her his Day Dreaming his innocence and fear refelcted in his each word Big smile

finally they completed eachother in Raghav's sense LOL

wonderful update sugandhii perfect blend of their love and their fears finally they overcome it lovely

ok sorry i'm really late but blame ritu Tongue i was going to comment on this along with my last comment but she gave me alot of homework LOL anniversary thread ke preparation but finally i made it hope u like it Big smile

love ya emoticon sugandhii Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top