Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

THREAD 3; "Journey To Be Together" (Page 15)

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Wonderful update
So that what the witch Pakhi said to kalpi on her wedding day
I love Ragna conversation on their bed
Hmm... Raghav is hiding something from kalpi, I wonder what
I'm so excited for RagNa first date, no "dinner" lol

-Maggi- IF-Dazzler
-Maggi-
-Maggi-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sh0Nali

Originally posted by _Santhi_

Paki Uske itne himath ke abhi bhi Raghav ko apna manti hai
Aww Raghav understands his chatter box so well actually He knows her More them her Day Dreaming
Kalpi phir se rorahe hai y yar maine kaha thana kalpi ko jyada math rula i hate her tears just like Rakshas Cry Someone is showering kiss on his wife Embarrassed

uff kalpi ka ek confusion tho dur hua ke this marriage is not what she thought D'oh

Sughandii u still didn't reveal y fire broke out and what Raghav said to Paki that she agreed for RagNa marriage before Disapprove Raghav was tensed matlab usne kuch aisa kiya jise kalpi hurt ho sakti hai Ouch

morning wala Scene was cute humm y she call him bulldozer when she is the one sleeping on him LOL

us paki kitne besharam hai she is calling him early Angry but he said kalpi to handleBig smile

Raghav started feeling finally D'oh bapre he decided to take chatter box on a date and booked whole restarant aur ek kalpi hai bargain karne ka moka nahi chodti LOL

lets see what she will do and most importantly how he will ask herWink

nice update sugandhii Big smile

oops i forgot about the gift i think its gonna be from guptha jewellers Wink

aww santhi u r ryt gift toh bnta he, bt first date in whole restaurant n gift purchase frm gupta jewellersROFL
He he let's see gift tho ring he hoga coz kalpi wanted it and metioned in her list too aaj kal Raghav uska maan padne lagana tho wahi hoga and if its from guptha jewellers then she will be more happy na 1st date hai gift bhi special hone chahaiWink

Edited by _Santhi_ - 15 May 2015 at 6:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S0nalii

rani214 IF-Dazzler
rani214
rani214

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Awesome update 
Kalpi told rags wat makkhi told her abt rags lovng  her n ragna marriage is fake... he seems tensed matlab aur bhi kuch kaha hoga...suggi pls reveal d whole truth soon
Loved how rags understood kalpi's unsaid feelings n consoled her...den rags kissed herEmbarrassed
Kalpi trusts him but still fear to loose him as her aai to pakhi ...n rags ne bhi usse pura sach chupaya hai ...hope he himself tell her d truth warna kalpi will get more hurt 
Loved ragna morning sceneEmbarrassed
So rakshash singhaniya  planned dinner date for his chatter box...excited to read abt der first dateWink
Fly2TheStars IF-Dazzler
Fly2TheStars
Fly2TheStars

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
aamaagashh i read all the update togetherr
awesome updatee love rakch
kalpi fear and raghva consoling herrr
so raghav gonnaa take chatter box on date hmm no a simply dinner
rags not talking to sammy cuz he got tear in kalpi eyes and atlast on kalpi insisted he agreed and sammy came with his sry mantar walkingg disater loved it ...
pakhi is bckk Angry
hate kamala how could she say kalpi to do sumthng like that she gonna regret and that too baddd
whats raghav hiding frm kalpii hmmm
i hope it doesnt hurt his chatter boxx
there marriage is not til he get ks contruction cuz i dnt thnk vittal would do sumthng like that but stills reveal what rags hidding curousity gets the better of mee
loved the symptoms of falling in love with rakshas singhaia i tottallyy loved the update books internet like kalpi seriouslyyy
no sick wala sick mean the other sick mental sick haha luved itt
gauri acting and raghav findingg out and atlast kalpi figured out that she love raghav sighaniyaaa
rags could actualliee hear when she say i love u in her heart like awww
the morning arugement whos the bulldozer haha lol too good

loved the scene when pakhi called raghva in moringg and raghav tells kalpi to say her husband is sleeping and nobody as a right on him excpet herr that was suchh an awww moment

the nightmare of kalpi sugu i would hav killed u if it was realAngry
love the scene after that making sure u hav a peacful sleep aww rakhas is not that bad

Forget the imp part disadavtage of being raghav inghania like seriouslyy kalpii haha but last her disadvantage turne to advantageeLOLLOL

waitng for the next pdate how he ask his chatter box for date hmm no a simply dinner and what he gift her...
update sonnn waitingggDay Dreaming

love all the three pov specailly sammy ke kalpana bhabhi baat baad mn karegii mari gii phele and his daydreaming abt it and kept his hand on his cheek and raghva asking what hapend haha lolLOL

by the way why doesnt kalpana knw abt maya been sammy wifeConfused
why do raghav hate tears in her eyes??

p.s when u gonna reveal the whole truth how pakhi got into coma and fire broke in the palce curious too knw...

p.s.s congo for 3 thread and im not satisfied with my comment and hav soo much to write  that gonna makee it littllee no actualliee wayy to long  u will get tried reading itt so no deatailinggg

p.s.s.s awesomee update loved every bit of it soo beautifully writtenn i could read it like over and over again and not get trieddd hayeee journeyy is the ff i could actualiie read read and read not get tried but u finishing it le me sadddUnhappy
but no worries u gonna cum up with sumthng amazinggg so ya could compromise a bittWink
Ragna1302 IF-Rockerz
Ragna1302
Ragna1302

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Sugii when will you update next part
ovee IF-Dazzler
ovee
ovee

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Pls update soon next part.
laavanya4u IF-Dazzler
laavanya4u