Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FALAK_SKY thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh god.my u dreaming sugi ka update vo bi bina Sunday...😳😳but it's superb surprise I just st. Love it...I just saw d pm and feel.like m u dreaming but thanks for this surprise update...so my doubts are correct kalpi has some problem wd her memory but I just love it that she forgot kamla...and she only remember that persons who are near her heart..this kamla deserve this punishment. I hope u punish her and pakhi more...I love ragna's cute fight...now I can understand raghav's fear of loosing his chatter box...and at d end ragna romance...kalpi ne rok.liya otherwise ahem ahem yahi aa jataπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰now eagerly waiting for next update...may be on Sunday...love u sugi...I'm waiting for raghav's bday and karvachowth and moreever it ur ahem ahem...and most importantly in all this thing take care of ur self...get well soon...😊waiting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Nandinisai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
kalpi is having partial memory loss problem😭
raghav is having fear that she may forget him
Ragna  moments are so cute
update next part soon

dragonok thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god!!!!
That was so so so beautiful but still raghav singhania failed to reveal the truth behind his marriage

Oh ... That was so touching, even visualising his Mr. Singhania was crying alone !!! How much I want to hug this man...
This time I envy kalpi... πŸ˜‰
But the upcoming chapter , sounds much more interesting... πŸ˜ƒ
Please update soon

Heheh..
Beautifully written πŸ˜ƒ
kalbhavs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sugz amazin update loved raghav's confession in his style nice omg sugz kalpi having partial amnesia yaar nope can't c our dominating raghav to lose his chatter box he's afraid that his chatter box mite forget him too which was killing him totally ahaha kalpi is like ghajini sugz plzzz kalpi tikh kardo nxt update mein n no rakhi in this warn.i'll kill rakshas singhania before kalpI does

Hmmm so v gonna have some ahem ahem on karvachauth n birthday of raghav
Love n huggg sugz
Glad u loved the name
Plz take care of ur health babes ur health is important for us
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg surprise update 😲 love it girl aise surprises tho Welcome πŸ˜† so revealing rags wants to reveal the reason behind his marriage!!!! πŸ˜‰ he better not have had any relation with poo 🀒
That will be so ewww 🀒 and kalpi has partial Memory loss wh ? And best part she forgot jamla
and partner in Hamla poo. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Issa poo ki tho cry karao boo hoo πŸ˜† but kaloi stopped the lion from Prowling others he would have the wolf pack howling boxers were about to appear but kalpi said no ... Not fair !!!! 😳 chal next update hopefully will reveal the reason y rags married her and their first night πŸ˜‰ Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow unexpected update πŸ˜›. I love surprise πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Raghav want to tell her the hidden truth of their marriage.  He ask kalpi to join the office and kalpi want raise in her salary πŸ˜†. Raghav offers her even better. Raghav find out about her partial memory loss and now mighty singhnia is scared that she may forget him.And the truth is still unrevailedπŸ˜•. Ragna moments were awesome. He was asking kalpi if she wants to turn the room to a garden πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ. Loved the update sughu. Hoping for the another surprise soon.
SamBricka thumbnail
sugu my dear nxt chappy plz.. M waiting.. Chup chap sunday ko update de dena. Nahi to... Will wait aur kya...
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww... Sughi darling.. 
Sorry for not commenting on the earlier chapter.. πŸ˜•
Actually im suffering from this disease.. Partial amnesia like kalpi..lol..πŸ˜†
Nowadays i keep forgetting whether i commented or not..haha.. Even for swara's story, i was blur whether i commented or not.. So sorry.. I thought i already commented..and about pakhya, i cant trust anyone except rakshas singhania in this story not even kalpi.. (Lol.. Look the effect of ur story on me.. Im talking like raghav..haha)πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Well, as for this new chapter.. It was awesome yaar..πŸ‘
Awww.. Im falling in love with this rakshas once again.. I wish u could give a body and soul to him and send him to be.. Same arrogant angry young man.. Well, hot as well...lol.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Ok.. Kalpi forgetting somethings is awful.. What is raghav hiding from kalpi and from us? Im going crazy over here thinking about all possibilities.. Sughi.. Reveal that soon nah..😑
I like their cute little moments especially the morning tie tying session for school going.. Oops.. Office going rakshas singhania.. Haha..πŸ˜ƒ
Kalpi was so happy that she can go to office.. Raghav want to be with her 24/7.. Awww.. Such a cute couple.. Always want to be with each other..
Raghav finding kalpi's behaviour odd and brought her to the hospital immediately..πŸ˜•
And there the doctor throws the bomb saying she is partially forgetting some part of her life..
This thing is more hurting for my rakshas compared to kalpi i must say.. Sughi, u always enjoy giving pain to my rakshas.. He is the one who always suffer of loosing kalpi.. Not fair yaar.. Poor guy..
And he went home and sat alone.. Gauri asked kalpi to look what happened.
And there sat my raghav heart broken.. Can i go and hug him.. It hurts to see him crying. U know? *sniff* *sniff*😭😭😭
Awww.. They kissed.. πŸ˜³
And raghav asked whether she will forget her rakshas singhania is the most heart touching part of he update.. I can imagine his painful face..😭
And raghav started doing some ahem ahem things.. Naughty.. Well, i would like to see this naughty side of rakshas..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
But, what yaar? Kalpi stopped him.. Not fair kalpi.. Poor my baby..
And i think raghav will hide the truth about their marriage as the doctor said she cant be depressed and undergo any shock... So what will happen? πŸ˜•
Pls pls pls.. Update next chappy soon.. Waiting eagerly... 
Love u... Lots of hugs to u and my rakshas...😳
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
first I read n number of time mainly that part where raghav wants to tell truth to kalpi...
Pakhi & I
what pakhi & he ??? I swear if he will say He & pakhi wr married or had contract marriage or anything like this I m going inside this ff & will kill Raghav πŸ˜‘...if he says so...otherwise I love Rakshash singhania...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
now u will say R u mad...yes cuz I love Ragna...πŸ˜›
superb update...
Raghav taking kalpi with him at office & I love their Office nokjok...Rakchak is back...😊
but Raghav feels something wrong with kalpi & with one more confirmation he drags kalpi to check up...
& here he gets shock ...kalpi suffering partial amnesia...🀒
he again feels unsecured...loosing kalpi...
he locks himself but kalpi assures him she will never leave him...ohh god bless them...
never thought in this situation Raghavs emotions will bring out his naughty side...he wants intimate time with kalpiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ he is ready to cum out from his boxers...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ohh waiting for thatπŸ˜† moment
want ragna consummation on rags birthday...B4 that he will ask his birthday gift from kalpi...his kapiπŸ˜‰
ab jaldi jaldi update de dena...cant wait
Edited by lolor - 8 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RakCh are in full form again lol
Raghav want to tell Kalpi the truth about him and that girl
I really hope they were not married 🀒
Raghav wanting his chatter box to go to office again is awesome
Kalpi is forgetting things a lot
Chatter box asking for a raise in her salary or I should say demand a raise was superb lol
Aww Raghav give Kalpi her old job again with her own cabin
That was nice of him
Raghav is scaring me with his secret he want to tell Kalpi
He is so scared she might leave him that he acts out of character
I love that moment when Raghav hug his Kalpi around her waist and rest his head on her tummy
So Kalpi is suffering from partial amnesia. It's heartbreaking but I'm sure she will regain her full memory once again because her dominating husband will not leave her if she forget him
Raghav crying was awful he is so scared that Kalpi will forget him
Aww Kalpi is planning something special for Her Raghav bday
Raghav kissing Kalpi senseless on the couch was hot
And he was trying to go all the way lol
Kalpi stopping him was nice. He can't ruin her plan now can he ;)
Fabulous update. I love it